Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019 – Jamia Hamdard is amongst the top 25 Universities of India. The University offers admission in MBA programme on the basis of score obtained in the national level entrance test such as CMAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT, etc, The shortlisted candidates will then be eligible to appear for GD/ PI. The aspirants need to fill in details in the application form and submit it. The registration process shall start by the 04th week of June 2019. Along with the application form. you also need to pay the registration fee. The candidates can check complete details about the admission process at Jamia Hamdard for MBA programme from this page.
Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019
The candidates can check the expected schedule for Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019 from the table below:
|Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the Online application||04th week of Jun 2019|
|GD/ PI shall start by||01st week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for admission||Last week of Sep 2019|
Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019: Courses Offered
The University offers admission in the following Postgraduate management programs:
- MBA General
- MBA Health/ Hospital Management
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA Insurance
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2019 Fee Structure
Semester/ year wise fee for various programmes offered by Jamia Hamdard shall be as follows:
|Component||Fee (in Rs.)|
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 5000|
|Enrolment Fee (one time)||Rs. 2500|
|Library Deposit (refundable)||Rs. 5000|
|Alumni Fund (one time) for The Alumni Association of Jamia Hamdard (TAAJH)||Rs. 2000|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 5000 (Per Semester)
Rs. 10000 (Per Year)
The Fee for the PG Management program of Study-General and SFS (Self Financing Scheme)
|Name of the MBA programme||Fee Per Year (Rs)||Fee Per Semester / Half Yearly (Rs)|
|MBA (Health/ Hospital Management)||–||212000||–||106000|
|MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)||–||212000||–||106000|
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MBA Admission 2019 as given by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The aspirant should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks core CGPA 5 out of 10 point scale.
- Should have appeared in CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ GPAT/ ATMA
Eligibility Criteria for MBA (Health / Hospital Management)
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or core CGPA 5 on a 10 point scale
Eligibility Criteria for MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) and MBA (Insurance)
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks or core CGPA 5 on a 10 point scale.
Exemption: The following candidates will be exempted from submitting the national level admission and will be called directly for GD/ PI:
- Those with MBBS/ BUMS/ BDS/ BPT/ BOT/ B.Pharm/ B.Tech (Biotech)/ M.Sc. (Biotech)/ M.Sc. (Biochem) /M.Sc. (Chem) are exempted from MAT and other competitive examinations.
- Mid-career professionals with 2 years of experience are also exempted from these tests.
- The NRI/Sponsored Seats do not need require to submit the CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GPAT/ ATMA score. They will have to appear for English proficiency, GD & PI.
- Candidates with very good academic record may also be exempted.
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2019 Selection Process
The candidates are shortlisted for admission in various MBA programs offered by the University on the the basis of the following:
- CMAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ ATMA
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2019 Application Form
The application form for Jamia Hamdard MBA 2019 will be available online at jamiahamdard.edu. The aspirants first need to register online and then proceed to fill in details in the application form. To register online, you need to enter details such as your name, Email ID and Mobile Number.
To apply for Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019, follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as the registration process for MBA starts or visit the official website of the University.
- Then, click on the link for “Apply Now”.
- Next, you need to enter the registration details and click on Continue button.
- On submitting the registration details, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number and registered Email ID.
- Set a new password and then Log in with your application ID and password that you have reset.
- Select appropriate programme as per your preferences through “Apply Programme” option
- Fill in your Personal details, Communication details, etc.
- Upload your Photo and Signature as per the specifications.
- Lastly, you have to pay the requisite amount of the application fee by online mode.
- Finally submit the application form by online mode
Official Website: jamiahamdard.edu
If you have any questions about the Jamia Hamdard MBA Admission 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.