The Jamia Milia Islamia offers the MBA course for the year 2019. It is located in the capital of the country, Delhi. The students who are seeking admission to the Jamia Milia Islamia MBA 2019, can go to the official website: www.jmi.ac.in. For Jamia Milia Islamia Admission 2019, the candidates first have to appear for the Jamia Milia Islamia 2019 common entrance exam. Based on the marks obtained by the students, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process that is group discussion and personal interview.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA
The students have to pay Rs.23400 every year as the academic fee for Jamia Milia Islamia MBA 2019. The candidates are required to go through the important dates for the MBA course.
|Application form available from||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Forms open for editing||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Admit card issuance||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Entrance Test Date||4th week of May 2019|
|List of candidates called for interview||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|GD/PI date||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Final Result declaration||1st week of Jul 2019|
Courses offered by Jamia Milia Islamia MBA
- MBA (Full Time)
The course is for a duration of 2 years. Each year in the course has 2 semesters. There will be 3 credits for each paper in the course. In the end of the second semester the candidates have to do a summer training. Its duration is 8-10 weeks. Vacant seats for this course is 60.
- MBA International Business
This course is also for a duration of 2 years. It is a self financed course. The number of seats available for this course is 60. This course is especially for those who want the degree with an international focus.
- MBA Executive
This course is part -time and self financed. The number of vacant seats is 70. The course is designed for the entrepreneurs and professionals and working executives.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Eligibility Criteria
Those who are interested in getting admission to the Jamia Milia Islamia MBA 2019 Admission first, must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The student must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- He or she must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the examination.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Entrance Exam
There will be a common Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam for all the candidates who will be applying for admission to the university. The exam will consist of four sections as follows:
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability and Numerical Ability
- Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency
- General Knowledge
The University has also prescribed a syllabus for the preparation of the entrance examination. The candidates can check the same from the link provided to the entrance exam page link given above.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Application Form
For Jamia Milia Islamia 2019 Admission, the candidates must first fill the application form that will only be available online. The forms can be filled from the official website: www.jmicoe.in. They can follow the guidelines given below to submit the form online:
- First follow this official website link: www.jmicoe.in.
- The candidates have to register themselves by providing their basic details.
- Please note that all the information except for the name and date of birth of the candidates cannot be changed once submitted. So make sure that you make no error in the aforementioned fields.
- After submission, login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s email id. By using those credentials the candidates can log in and continue to fill the application form.
- They have to upload certain documents such as scanned passport size photograph and signature. The candidates are advised to keep the soft copies of these ready.
- Before the final submission of the form, the candidates also have to pay the application fees.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future reference.
- They can check the status of their application form from the official website.
- Note that one candidate is allowed to submit only one application form. More than one application form submitted by the candidate will result in cancellation of his/her candidature.
Students are required to pay the application fees for the registration for the MBA course. They can pay the fee by the following three modes: Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Last year the fee that was to be paid was Rs. 700.
Document Submission Document Submission
The passport size photograph and signature of the candidate has to be submitted. The size of both the documents must not exceed more than 100kb. Both the documents must be JPG/JPEG format only.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Admit Card
The admit card for the Jamia Milia Islamia MBA 2019 Admission entrance test will be available on the official website only. The candidates will be notified for the same son their registered email id and phone number. Ather the admit card is downloaded and printed, the candidates have to paste their recent passport size photograph on the space provided. They must follow the instructions given in the admit card.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Selection Procedure
For the Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Admission 2019, the candidates will first have to appear for the Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance test. Those who qualify in the test will be then shortlisted for the further round that is the group discussion and personal interview. Based on all these rounds the candidates will be selected for the admission to the MBA course.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Result
A list of candidates who will be selected for the GD/PI round will be released on the official website. These candidates will then appear for the further round and the final result will be published on the official website.
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Placements
The Jamia Milia Islamia MBA has a record of 100% placements each year. The candidates can have a look at the recruiters that visit the campus each year:
|EY||TATA Teleservices LTD|
|Bajaj Allianz||Cafe Coffee Day|
|Hindustan Times||ITC Ltd|
|Creative Group Inc.||Infoedge|
|IDBI Federal||HDFC Bank|
Jamia Milia Islamia MBA Ranking
The Jamia Milia Islamia has been ranked at the 12th position among the Universities and 6th position among the central universities of the country by the MHRD-NIRF in the year 2017.
Official Website: www.jmi.ac.in