The Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form 2019 has been available online. The candidates need to register for the entrance exam by online mode only at jmicoe.in. No printed application form is available. However, before the candidates proceed to fill the application form, they must ensure that they fulfill the basic eligibility criteria for JMI MBA entrance exam. To register online you need to enter your personal Email id and Mobile number which remains active throughout the admission process. The candidates can check more details about the Jamia Millia Islamia MBA 2019 Application Form from this page.
Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form 2019
Remember to submit the application form online before the last. The candidates can check the schedule for Jamia Millia Islamia MBA 2019 entrance exam from the table below.
|Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||14 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 Apr 2019|
Jamia Millia Islamia MBA 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for the entrance exam is the same as last year. Hence, the aspirants shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 700/- for the exam fee. The mode of paying the application fee is using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
Documents To Keep Ready To Apply for Entrance Exam
The aspirants should keep the following items ready before applying for Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Entrance exam:
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- A recent scanned passport sized color photograph
- Your scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Instructions for JMI MBA 2019 Application Form
Aspirants who have to keep the following things in mind before filling the Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form.
- There is no need to submit the print out of the online application form or proof of payment of the entrance test to the University. However, you must retain a copy of the said documents for future reference.
- Do not submit any document along with the application form submitted online.
- Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting your filled in details will be asked from you only at the time of admission.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one application form for each program/group of programs.
How To Apply For JMI MBA Entrance Exam 2019?
To register and submit the application form, simply follow the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page as soon as the registration process starts.
- To register online you need to enter details such as Email Id, password, your name, date of birth, mobile number.
- Click on the Sign-Up button to submit the registration details.
- On submitting the details a preview is shown. Ensure that the details given at the time of registration are correct. Only after the verification is done, proceed further.
- Once you confirm the registration details, a confirmation link is sent to your email id and a validation code on your registered mobile number.
- On successful validation, you are allowed to log in and directed to My Application Section. Select the course of your choice and start filling up the application form online.
Step 2: Select the course for which you want to apply for
- Once the validation is done, you need to log in by entering the necessary login details.
- After login, click on the link which says “Application Forms”.
- Next, select course type and course name from the drop-down menu.
- Check the eligibility and in case you are eligible for the course, click the checkbox after reading the terms and conditions. Proceed further for filling up the application form by clicking the “Add Course” button.
Step 3: Fill up the Application form
- After adding the course of your choice, you need to fill in the necessary details in the application form, upload photo & signature, and pay the exam fee.
In the JMI MBA 2019 Application Form, you need to enter the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Guardian’s name, if applicable
- Emergency Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Blood Group
- Annual Income of Family
- Your complete permanent address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- After you have filled up all the required fields, click on the ‘Save’ button given at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Upload Images in the Application Form
In the application form, the aspirants need to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature. The aspirants need to upload the images as per the specification is given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Photo and Signature||jpeg||100kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
- After that you have uploaded the necessary images, you need to choose the test center in order of your preference.
Step 5: Pay the Registration fee and submit the form
The last step of the application process is to pay the requisite amount of the registration and submit the application form online. However, before the final submission, ensure that the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
If you have any queries regarding the Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form 2019, let us know in the comment section below.