The JEMAT 2018 Admit Card for Phase 2 has been released on Aug 10, 2018. The candidates who have registered for the exam and paid the application fee can download their admit card online at jemat.eadmissions.net. You can also download the admit card for JEMAT 2018 Phase II by accessing the direct link below. To download it you need to enter details such as Application Number and Password. It is important that you should carry the print out of the JEMAT Hall Ticket 2018 for Phase 2 on the day of the examination. The exam will take place on August 12, 2018. Check more details regarding the WBUT JEMAT 2018 Admit Card from this page.
JEMAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is available for download at the Applicant Login. You can check the complete schedule for Hall Ticket for WBUT JEMAT 2018 from the table below.
|JEMAT 2018 Admit Card||Phase I||Phase II|
|Applicants can download their JEMAT Admit Card 2018 online by||15 May 2018||10 Aug 2018|
|JEMAT 2018 exam date is||19 May 2018||12 Aug 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the WBUT JEMAT 2018 Admit Card.
How To Download WBUT JEMAT 2018 Admit Card?
The applicants can download the admit card for WBUT JEMAT 2018 online by following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the link as given on this page for downloading the JEMAT 2018 Admit Card.
- Next, you need to enter login details which are Applicant ID and Password.
- To submit the above details, click on “Login” button.
- On submitting these details you will get your admit card.
- Download and take its print out.
Details Available on the JEMAT 2018 Admit Card
The JEMAT 2018 Hall Ticket consists of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the examination centre
What Are The Documents To Carry To The Examination Center?
The candidates must carry the below-given documents/ items to the exam center.
- A print out of the JEMAT 2018 Admit Card
- A valid ID proof in original such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc.
What To Do If You Do Not Remember JEMAT 2018 Password?
To download the admit card it is necessary that you must enter the necessary login details. Since you do not get the JEMAT Admit Card by post, the only way to download it is by online mode only. Without these login details, you can not proceed further to download the admit card. In case if you forgot the JEMAT 2018 Login Password, you can retrieve online by following the step-by-step instruction as given below.
- Click on the link for “Forgot Password” on the Applicant Login page.
- Next, enter your Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number
- Click on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the above details, you will get your password.
General Instructions For The Candidates
- The candidate must bring at least two copies of JEMAT 2018 Admit Card just to be on the safe side.
- Only the print out of the admit card will be valid, digital copy of the JEMAT Admit Card is not allowed.
- The signature of the candidate on the OMR Answer Sheet must match with that printed on the JEMAT 2018 Admit Card. If there is a mismatch then the aspirant shall not be allowed to take the test.
If you have any queries regarding the JEMAT 2018 Admit Card, let us know in the comment section below.