JEMAT 2019 Admit Card – The West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of State Government will release the JEMAT 2019 Admit Card in the third week of May 2019. The JEMAT Admit Card will available at the official website, jemat.eadmissions.net. The direct link to download the same will also be available here. Candidates will need the application number and password received during JEMAT Registration to access the JEMAT 2019 Hall Tickets. Most importantly, carry the print out of the JEMAT Admit Card 2019 on the day of the examination. After the examination, Results will declare in the form of a list containing the name of students qualified for GDPI round. The complete details regarding JEMAT 2019 Admit Card download process, important documents to carry, exam instruction, are written below.
JEMAT Admit Card 2019
The candidates will available to download the admit card online only. No hall tickets will be sent to aspirants by post or email. Until the JEMAT 2019 Admit Card official notification releases, refer the tentative schedule given below.
|JEMAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|JEMAT Admit Card will available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|JEMAT 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The JEMAT 2019 Admit Card will available at jemat.eadmissions.net.
How To Download JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
The process to download JEMAT 2019 Admit Card is very quick. Just download it online and follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, click on the link as given on this page for downloading the JEMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Next, you need to enter login details which are Applicant ID and Password.
- After that, submit the above details, click on “Login” button.
- On submitting these details you will be able to download the admit card.
- Finally, take a print out and keep extra copies for the future reference.
JEMAT 2019 Admit Card – Important Details
Candidates after downloading the admit card must check the details present on it. Carefully check the details and in case of any errors contact the authorities of university immediately.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the examination center
JEMAT 2019 Admit Card – Important Documents
Candidates must carry the given documents/ items on the day of examination.
- A print out of the JEMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Necessary Stationery items.
- A valid ID proof in original such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc.
JEMAT 2019 Admit Card – Password Recovery
In order to download the admit card, it is necessary that you enter the necessary and correct login details. Since you will not get the JEMAT Admit Card by post, the only way to download it is by online mode only. Without these login details, you can not proceed further to download the admit card. In case if you have forgotten the JEMAT 2019 Login Password, you can retrieve online by following the step-by-step instruction as given below.
- Click on the link for “Forgot Password” on the Applicant Login page.
- Next, enter your Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number.
- Finally, Click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you will receive the password on the registered email id or phone number.
JEMAT 2019 Admit Card – Exam Instructions
All the candidates have to follow the certain instructions on the examination day. Moreover, read the instructions given on the admit card carefully.
- You must carry valid JEMAT 2019 Admit Card on the day of examination.
- Ensure that you sign the answer sheet exactly same as present on the admit card.
- Reach the exam center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the test. If reporting is mentioned then reach atleast 20 minutes before the written time.
- Candidates must not carry electronic gadgets such as an electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. or any source of cheating in the examination hall.
- Candidate will be declared disqualified if he/she is found to indulge in activities like
- Tampering of JEMAT Admit Card / Candidate’s Image
- Tampering of JEMAT Admit Card / Candidate’s Image
- Disturbing the seat arrangement in the examination hall.
- Using unfair means.
- Smuggling out or smuggling in of the question booklet or any help material.
JEMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The JEMAT is an offline pen and paper-based test. You will get the OMR sheet to fulfill the appropriate choices. You must check the exam pattern before starting your preparation.
Mode of Examination – The paper is a pen and paper-based test.
Duration of Examination – The candidates have to complete the test in 120 Minutes or 2 Hours.
Number of Questions – The total number of questions in the exam is 100.
Marking Scheme – A add-on of 1 mark for each correct answer.
Negative Marking – Deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JEMAT Sample Question Papers
For the better preparation, you must solve a paper which is completely based on the exam pattern. So, for your convenience, we have given the links to sample papers of all the sections.
JEMAT 2019 Result
After the conduction of entrance test, JEMAT Result will announce in PDF format. The exam conducting body will release the result on the official website only. It will consist of candidates registration number, name, date of birth and roll number. Moreover, the candidates who will qualify the result will only find their name in the result pdf. Now, the selected candidates have to attend viva-voice round to clear the next round of selection process. Last year 310 candidates were selected to take part in the GDPI round.
Official Website: www.wbut.ac.in
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as WBUT JEMAT 2019 Admit Card notification is released, we will update here in the article.