JEMAT 2019 Registration – West Bengal University of Technology has started the JEMAT Registration 2019. Candidates have 19 days window to fill the application form. The process for JEMAT 2019 Registration is partially online and partially offline. So, candidates have to fill the application form and pay the examination fee online only. Thereafter, needs to send the hard copy of JEMAT 2019 Application Form along with other documents to the university address. To know the complete details regarding JEMAT 2019 Registration, exam fee, documents to upload, the process to send application form, etc, read the article given below.
JEMAT 2019 Registration
Candidates must fill the JEMAT 2019 application form correctly and upload the digital documents carefully. Any discrepancies found later can lead to the outright rejection of the form. Also, send the important documents in the proper format before the last date.
JEMAT 2019 Registration Dates – The official notification regarding JEMAT Registration is available, check the schedule in the table below.
|Commencement of Online Application||08 May 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||26 May 2019|
|Last Date to send Hard Copy of Form||4th week of May 2019|
JEMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary that all the candidates fill the application form after thoroughly checking the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate must have a bachelor degree in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture.
- Final year PG and UG candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- A CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT vaild scorecard(if applicable).
Documents Required before Registration
It is advisable that you gather all the important documents in one place before starting the registration process. This way you can fill the JEMAT 2019 Application Form in one go. Here is the list of documents that you need while registration.
- Valid Email-Id
- Active Phone Number
- 10th, 12th and qualifying degree certificates
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Net Banking, Credit and Debit Card details
JEMAT 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee for JEMAT is according to two categories. You must fill the application fee after checking the fees properly. Candidate can pay the fee via Internet Banking, Debit (Master/ Visa) or Credit (Master/ Visa) cards. Most importantly, you can pay the fee through bank challan via corporation bank only.
The same must be forwarded to WBUT by post before the last day of submission. Aspirants must note that Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Postal Stamps, Demand Drafts, etc, are not acceptable. Only candidates who will submit the fee successfully get the JEMAT Admit Card. To take the idea of the application fee for JEMAT 2019, you can refer the last year examination fee for now.
|General/ OBC||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 300/-|
How to complete JEMAT 2019 Registration
The process for the JEMAT 2019 Application Form is a four-step process. You must complete all the steps diligently to avoid any mistakes.
Step1: Filling of JEMAT 2019 Application Form
- First of all, to access the direct link, refer the link available above in the article.
- In the new window, Click on the “New Registration” option.
- Now, in the available form fill the following details carefully.
— Candidate’s Name
— Date of Birth
— Written Test Center
— Educational Qualification
— Email- Id
— Phone Number
— Contact Address
- Now, you receive the prompt to check all the details. After rechecking the details click on “Submit“.
Preparing for JEMAT? Download Exam Syllabus Now!
Step2: Upload Signature and Photograph
- Now, you must upload the digital documents according to the specified format below.
|Photograph||Recent stamp color
|Signature||On a white paper with
- After scanning the documents properly, upload them on the separate links for Photograph and Signature.
- Check that the documents uploaded are clearly visible. If not then upload again and if required edit it again according to the given format.
Practise Mock and Sample Test: Check the trending books for JEMAT.
- In this step, you have to confirm the declaration. Recheck all the entered information and click on “submit”.
- Now, note down the Application/ Registration Number and password that you need to access your account. Write it down somewhere safe. Moreover, you get the same on your registered mobile number and email-id.
Step4: Application Fee
- Finally, pay the application fee by following the payment gateway link.
- Enter all the payment details carefully.
- Once it is done, download and take the print of fee slip for the future reference.
What After Completion of JEMAT 2019 Registration
In the last step, you have to send the hard copy of application form along with other essential documents. You must send them via courier, speed post or by hand before the last date of submission. Ensure that you write all the details like your name, application number, contact details on the envelope correctly. After the completion of this step, now focus on the JEMAT Preparation.
The Controller of Examinations
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
Haringhata, Nadia, Pin – 741249
Documents to Send
- Application Form
- Payment Proof
- Qualification Certificates
- Reservation Certificates(if applicable)
- Sponsorship Certificate(if applicable)
JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of the application form, candidates receive the hall tickets on the official website. You need the login id and password to access the same. You must check all the details in the admit card carefully. Moreover, a candidate must carry it and photo identity proof along with them on the examination day. No candidate gets an entry in the examination hall without these documents. The JEMAT Result releases about 10-15 days after the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if my Payment is canceled or failed?
A. In that case, there are high chances that the deducted amount will be diverted back to your account. If not then contact the bank officials for the same. Now, you need to submit the fees again. So it is advisable that you pay the fee as soon as possible without any delay.
Q. Is a candidate eligible, if he/she has not qualified form WBUT?
A. A candidate is eligible to apply if form WBUT or not.
Q. Can the photograph or signature be uploaded at the later stage of the application?
A. No, you must upload the documents in the specified format before the payment of fee only.
Q. How will I know that the application is submitted successfully?
A. On successful submission, you will receive the application/ registration number on the registered email id and phone number.
In case you have doubts regarding JEMAT 2019 Registration, please let us know in comments below.
Official Website: www.wbut.ac.in