JEMAT 2019 Result – The West Bengal University of Technology will release the JEMAT Result in the first week of June 2019. The result will be available at the official website of JEMAT at wbut.ac.in. To access the result fast you can use the direct link that will be available here. The JEMAT 2019 Result will announce in the PDF format containing the name of students who are selected to appear in the next round of the selection process. Further, the Group discussion and personal interview round will take place in the notified schedule by the university. Finally, candidates will have to attend the counseling process for document verification and confirmation for admission in MBA Programme. You can check the complete details regarding JEMAT 2019 Result in the article below.
JEMAT 2019 Result
The candidates will not get the separate scorecard of the written test. So, candidates who will find their name in result sheet will only able to attend the next round of selection process. Until more official information regarding JEMAT 2019 Result is available, you can check the tentative schedule given below.
|Examination Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of JEMAT 2019 Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Counseling/ GDPI||2nd week of June 2019|
Result: The JEMAT 2019 Result will available at jemat.eadmissions.net.
How To Download JEMAT 2019 Result
You can directly download the pdf or check the embedded pdf available in the article below. The simple steps to do the same is available here.
- First of all, click on the direct available in the article above.
- In the new window, you will find a PDF containing the result of JEMAT 2019.
- You can search your result by pressing “Ctrl+F” or scan the name by scrolling down the result.
- Read the rest of the information carefully and download the result for the future reference.
Information Available in the Result PDF
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- GDPI Instructions
The result will appear like given in the sample below.
JEMAT 2019 GDPI Details
After the announcement of JEMAT Result, candidates have to participate in the group discussion and personal interview. The university will release its schedule on the same day of examination. Candidates must follow the timings and dates schedule as the appointment cannot be changed in any circumstances.
- It is important that you attend this round in the timings assigned to your roll number only.
- The process will take place at “Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, BF-142, Sector-1, Saltlake, Kolkata-700064“.
- Candidates must reach the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled timings.
- Moreover, Attendance in this round is compulsory to qualify JEMAT.
- JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Demand Draft of Rs 600.00 drawn in favor of MAKAUTWB-JEMAT and payable in Kolkata.
JEMAT 2019 Counseling
Once the group discussion & personal interview round complete, the centralized online counseling will commence. Now, candidates have to submit counseling fee of Rs. 500 at the time of counseling. In this round, candidates will the get the seats according to their performance in entrance test and GDPI round. After that, an aspirant can take admission in one of the colleges affiliated to MAKAUTWB. Finally, students can confirm their admission by paying the applicable fees during this process.
List of Documents Required During Counselling
You may need to submit the following original certificates along with photocopies at the time of counseling round.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Qualifying exam certificates
- JEMAT 2019 result scorecard
- JEMAT 2019 admit card
- Category certificate, if applicable
JEMAT 2019 MBA College
There are 39 colleges which are affiliated to MAKAUTWB. All these institutes offer MBA programme in various specialization. You can check the details of affiliated colleges below.
Official Website: www.wbut.ac.in
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as WBUT JEMAT 2019 Result notification is released, we will update the information accordingly.