Karnataka KMAT 2018 Registration – The last date to submit the KMAT 2018 Application Form has been extended. The aspirants can submit their application form for KMAT Karnataka 2018 online by July 25, 2018. The candidates can register online either at the official website of Karnataka KMAT, kmatindia.com. Also, a direct link for registering online is provided on this page. In the application form, the aspirants have to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, etc. Check complete details for Karnataka KMAT 2018 from this page.
Karnataka KMAT 2018 Registration
The window for submitting the application form for KMAT 2018 is usually open for a month. The aspirants can check the expected schedule for Karnataka KMAT 2018 in the table below:
|Karnataka KMAT Registration 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||07 Jun 2018|
|Last date of Karnataka KMAT 2018 Registration|
|KMAT 2018 Exam Date will be|
Application Form: Click Here to register online for Karnataka KMAT 2018.
Application Fees For KMAT 2018
The applicants who wish to apply for KMAT 2018 has to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- for the application fees. The application fee is payable by online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Important Points To Remember For KMAT 2018 Registration
The aspirants before proceeding to fill in details in the KMAT 2018 Application Form must read the instructions below.
- You must make sure that all the details given by you in Karnataka KMAT 2018 Application Form are correct.
- Enter your name and date of birth as given on the 10th class certificate.
- Select the exam center carefully as after final submission of the application form, it cannot change under any condition.
- Select the course you wish to apply for in Karnataka KMAT 2018 registration form. You will have the option of choosing only MBA course or Both MBA & MCA programme.
- Enter your own personal Email ID and Mobile Number as any new update about the exam will be sent to the registered email id and number only.
How To Apply For Karnataka KMAT 2018?
Here we have some step-by-step instructions to successfully apply for Karnataka KMAT 2018:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link given on this page to register online for KMAT 2018. Read all the instructions carefully and then click on the Register button to proceed.
- Next, you have to register by choosing the course for which you wish to apply for, your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, nativity, and gender.
- Click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- On submitting the details, you will receive Application Number. Note it down and keep it safe as it will be required for future logins.
- Now, click on the “Login to Continue” button to proceed to fill in details in the Karnataka KMAT 2018 Application Form.
Step 2: Login
Login by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth. Submit the details and a new page will appear. You will notice 04 tabs for the KMAT 2018 Application Form, namely, Personal and Education Details, Upload Photograph and Signature, Preview details and payment. On completion of each tab, you application will be submitted successfully.
Step 3: Fill details in Karnataka KMAT 2018 Application Form
In the online application form, the candidates have to enter the following details:
Personal and Education Details
- Stream studied in Graduation
- Name of the Institute
- Institute Place
- Year of Passing
- Choose a preferred test center
- Address of the candidate
- State/ UT
On entering all the above details, click on Save and Continue button.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
Next, the candidates have to upload the necessary images as per the specification given below:
|Images to upload||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||equal to or less than 100-200 KB||3.5 cms (width) X 4.5 cms (height)|
|Signature||equal to or less than 100-200 KB||6 cms (width) X 3 cms (height)|
Step 5: Preview your Application Form
After uploading the images, the candidates should check the details submitted in the application form are correct or not. At the bottom of the application preview page, you will see two options, Edit Application and Continue to payment. If there are no changes to be done in the application form then continue to pay the application fee. However, if there are some details which need to be edited, then click on Edit button. Remember that after proceeding to the payment you cannot edit the details in the Karnataka KMAT Application Form.
Step 6: Pay the Application Fee
The last step is to pay the requisite amount of the application fee by online mode. Finally, take a print out of the completed application form and keep it for future reference.
KMAT 2018 Exam Center
While filling the form, you have to provide various details as asked in it. Also, you also have to select the exam center at which you wish to appear for Karnataka KMAT 2018 exam. Here is the list of KMAT 2018 exam centers:
KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Those who will complete the application process for KMAT 2018 before the last will be issued admit card. You will be able to download it from the official website using Karnataka KMAT login. Admit card is going to be issued by KPPGCA online only. No candidate will receive it by post or mail. It is necessary to appear for the exam and should be brought to the exam center along with ID proof. After downloading Karnataka KMAT 2018 admit card ensure that you paste your recent photo on it.