KIAMS 2019 – The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies registration is now open for the session 2019-21. The students who are seeking admission to the course can apply from the link: www.kiams.ac.in. The students will be shortlisted for the selection process if the candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria required for admission. The KIAMS is situated at two locations, one at Harihar and the other at Pune. At the time of registration, the students have to give preference of the campus where they want to study at. They also have to select the location for the selection process. For more information about KIAMS 2019, the students can refer to this page.
The KIAMS 2019 accepts the scores of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA. On the basis of these scores and the various other factors, the students will be called for the selection process.
|Registration for KIAMS 2019||Sep 2019|
|CAT exam date||25 Nov 2018|
|MAT exam date||06 Dec 2018|
|XAT exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|CMAT exam date||28 Jan 2019|
The KIAMS registration can be done through online mode. The students can register online from the official website: www.kiams.ac.in. To apply, the aspirants can follow the steps that are given below:
- Go to the official website: www.kiams.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply now”. The button will appear at the top of the page next to the search area.
- The online application form will open. Fill up the application form. Enter the basic information, then select the preference of institute and selection process centre.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the form and keep a soft copy for future reference.
The students have to remit the application fees at the time of the registration. The payment can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking. The registration fee is Rs.750.
Aspirants can apply now for KIAMS 2019 by clicking on the link available on this page.
The KIAMS has two campuses. One is in Harihar and the second is in Pune.
The Harihar campus is located on the banks of Tungabhadra. The campus is of 6.3 acres. It accommodates 240 students every year. The campus provides air-conditioned lecture halls, boardrooms, two computer labs, library and gymnasium etc. The students also get sports facilities such as cricket, basketball court and swimming pool etc.
The Pune campus is spread across 21.5 acres and intakes 180 students to the campus every year. There are various facilities such as canteens, students and guest dining hall, lecture halls, gymnasium, video conference room,
KIAMS Eligibility Criteria
The students who are applying for KIAMS 2019 Admission must go through the eligibility criteria:
- The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The students must also have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply.
- The students must appear for any one out of the exams i.e. CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA.
KIAMS Selection Process
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria set up by the college will be called for the selection process for KIAMS 2019. The selection process will consist of a personal interview and skill test. The students who will be selected for the selection process will be notified through email/ mobile phone.
The final selection of the students will be done on the basis of the following parameters:
|Score in common entrance exam||35%|
|Written Skill Test||5%|
|Work Experience/ Extra Curricular Activities||5%|
The selected candidates will receive an offer letter as well as a notification on the official website.
KIAMS Fee Structure
The fee structure for the year 2019 is given below. It is for both the years of the course.
|Fee||1st year||2nd year|
|Hostel and mess charges||Rs.150000||Rs.150000|
In the last year, KIAMS has achieved 100% placement record. Following are the statistics as of last year:
- Highest CTC – Rs. 12 lakhs per annum
- Average CTC – Rs.5.36 lakhs per annum
- Median CTC – Rs.5.48 Lakhs per annum
- Top 100 students average CTC – Rs.6.31 Lakhs per annum
- Companies that visited the campus – 100
- New companies – 20
- Percentage placed – 98%
Recruiters for the year 2017
|HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||HFFC|
- Ranked A++ by Business India
- 10th Best Private B-School in Karnataka by GHRDC
- 43rd best B-School in India by Business World
- 48th top B-School in India by Outlook
- 25th in ‘What If Not IIMs B-School Survey 2016’ by Silicon India
- Ranked B in India’s Top 150 B-School in MBA Education and Careers by T.I.M.E. in the year 2017.