KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card will be issued by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. For downloading the admit card, a candidate will need to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc. The admit card will be available for download from the first week of April 2019. However, if a candidate does not receive admit card within some days, they must inform the university. On the day of KIITEE Management Exam 2019, all the candidates must have the print out of KIITEE MGMT Admit Card 2019. Failure to bring the admit card may lead to dismissal of that particular candidate from appearing in the exam. Check more details regarding like how to download the admit card, details in it, seat allocation, registering in the exam hall, etc. on this page.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who have applied successfully for KIITEE MGMT 2019 will only be able to download the admit card. The admit card should be preserved until the whole admission process does not get over. Schedule for important dates regarding KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card is listed below.
|KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit card download starts from||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date of download the Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week to last week of Apr 2019|
Download Here: KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website: kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
How to Download KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card?
Steps to download the admit card is given below. Candidates should read them carefully as admit card is necessary for the exam. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the test. The important steps to download KIITEE MGMT 2019 admit card are:
- You should click on the link which is provided above on this page and through this, you will be directed to the official site where the further process needs to be completed.
- Next, enter the details in KIITEE MGMT login such as Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth.
- Finally, you have to click on the “Submit” button and the admit card will be available on the screen. Recheck the details again on the admit card and ensure that all the information provided is correct.
- Now, download KIITEE MGMT 2019 admit card and keep a print out of it which will be used on the examination day.
Seat Allocation After Accessing KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates have to download KIITEE MGMT 2019 admit card and carry the printed copy to the examination centre. Admit cards will not be dispatched in hard copy by post. This admit card needs to be preserved till the admission process is over completely. A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate and the candidate has to sit in his/her allotted seat only. If someone is found to have changed hall or seat, then his/her whole admission process will get cancelled and no request will be accepted.
Registration of Candidates for KIITEE MGMT 2019
After reaching the examination hall, candidates should immediately report to registration desk after being cleared by the security person and perform the following tasks:
- Candidate should produce the valid KIITEE MGMT 2019 admit card. Without it, no candidate will be allowed for appearing in the test.
- Next step will be candidate’s identity verification process whereby he/she will be completely verified that the person whose name is mentioned in the admit card is the same as the one present in the paper.
- The verification process will include verification of identity, printed admit card, a photograph of the candidate and fingerprint of left thumb captured.
- After that, a computer number will be allotted and a candidate will be directed to the computer lab.
- Candidate can now proceed towards the allotted computer and give the examination.
Online KIITEE MGMT 2019 Test
The paper will be Computer Based Test & the Proctor will guide the candidate to the allotted computer when he/she reaches the hall for giving the examination and show his/her KIITEE MGMT 2019 admit card. The computer will be showing a welcome screen. A sheet of paper for rough work will also be provided. Candidate can now log in by entering the password given in the admit card and goes through the instructions and waits for the administrator to start the test.
Then, initiation of the ‘Start of Test’ takes place which refreshes the screen and enables candidates to start the test. The candidate can now start answering the questions and the timer starts. The individual cannot take any break before completion of a test. If the candidate finishes the test before the allotted time, he/she gets a confirmation page which will give two options:
(i) either to go back to the test or
(ii) to complete the test and if a candidate wants to review the answers in the remaining time he/she can do or else he/she may complete the test and submit.
Once the candidate completes the online test, he/she can see the screen indicating completion of the test.
Exam Pattern for KIITEE MGMT 2019
The exam pattern for KIITEE MGMT 2019 is as follows:
- In each section, every question is followed by 4 answer options.
- Candidate can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- Review option is also available for reviewing doubtful questions.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- KIITEE MGMT 2019 test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 minutes or 3 hours is over.
- The language of the questions will be in English.
Instructions To Be Followed for KIITEE MGMT 2019 Exam
Following things are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Slide Rule
- Log Table
- Electronics Watch
- Printed or Written Material
- Mobile Phone
- Any other device
No candidate can leave the examination hall without the permission of the Center Superintendent/ proctor. Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or any types of snacks & eatables are not allowed inside the Examination Hall. Candidates are required to be present in the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test.
The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the test and the candidates should not leave their seat until they get permission from the authority. The candidate must show the valid Admit Card for entering into the Examination Hall. A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall at any cost.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Result
After exams are conducted, the University is going to declare KIITEE Management 2019 Result. You will be able to check the result from the official website of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. To check the result, you will be required to enter (i) Index number and (ii) Date of birth in the KIITEE Management Login. Thereafter download the rank card and take a print out of it. Thereafter, a merit list is going to be prepared on the basis of marks scored by you and the rank obtained in the exam. The counselling will be done on the basis of merit list. To be eligible for counselling you need to have a minimum cut off rank as decided by the exam conducting authority.
if you have any queries, don’t hesitate to reach us using comment box provided below.