Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will be conducting KIITEE MGMT 2019 for admission to MBA course. KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website and the direct link is going to be made available on this page when it will be released. The expected dates for KIITEE MGMT application form 2019 is from 3rd week of November 2018 to last week of March 2019. Interested candidates should first check their eligibility criteria and then accordingly they should start applying. The complete information regarding KIITEE MGMT 2019 application form process, dates, fees, etc. is covered in this page. Scroll down to check more information.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Aspirants should first read complete details and instructions of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE) MGMT. After the exam, applicants have to appear for GD and PI round. In order to fill KIITEE MGMT 2019 application form, they can apply online or download the form and send it along with DD to the address specified in the brochure. Schedule regarding important dates of KIITEE MGMT 2019 application form is listed below in the table:
|KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online application form starts from||3rd week of Nov 2018|
|Online application form ends on||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of Apr to last week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Application forms for KIITEE MGMT 2019 will be available on the official website i.e. kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
There are 2 programmes which are offered by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology in the management sector. They are given as below.
- MBA (Rural Management)
Eligibility Criteria to Fill KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Before filling up the application form, interested candidates should first verify their eligibility criteria for different courses. If the eligibility criteria do not match, then the candidate will be rejected and will not be allowed to proceed further in the selection process. The eligibility criteria is that:
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation for taking admission in MBA (rural management) or MBA.
For an online application form, the fee is Rs. 1250/- which can be paid online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking. For an offline application form, download the form from the official website, fill up the form & submit along with application fee of Rs. 1250/- through DD at the address Chairperson, Admissions KIIT School of Management, Campus-7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India.
How to Fill KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
After checking the eligibility and fulfilling it, you can follow the steps for filling KIITEE MGMT 2019 application form online as illustrated below:
Step 1: Candidate has to click on the link given above whereby he/she will be directed to the official website where application form will be available.
Step 2: After that, an option “Online application” will be available on the screen. Beside this, a button with name “Apply online” will be available.
Step 3: Candidate now has to click on “Apply online” button to start filling the form.
Step 4: Now start filling the application form details which will include personal details, address details, educational details, work experiences, other details, etc. Finally, a candidate has to upload photographs & signature.
Step 5: Click on the “Save” button to complete the application form filling procedure.
Details Mentioned in the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
There are various categories of details which are mentioned in the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form. These are listed below:
- Full name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone No.
- Marital Status
- Mother Tongue
- Blood Group
- Father’s Name
- Total annual household income(gross) – Father
- Mother’s Name
- Occupation of mother
- Postal code
- Board/University name of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Name of the college/Institute of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Year of passing of secondary, higher secondary exams and graduation
- Percentage of marks for secondary & higher secondary exams and degree of graduation
Any previous work experiences
- How MBA benefits the candidate
- Example of something candidate has done well in life or success reasons
- Example of failures and its reasons
- How the candidate knows about this university and its examinations
Documents to be uploaded
Check Status & Number of KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Application status and application number are very important tools that play a key role in completing the application form process. Students should keep an eye on their status of an application for the smooth completion of the application form process. The candidates who will apply for KIITEE MGMT 2019 will also be able to check their application status and application number from the official site and the direct links to check them will also be provided here whenever it will be available.
Documents Required for Filling the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Following documents are must if a candidate is aspiring for KIITEE MGMT 2019. They are listed below.
- Keep the passport size photograph ready before filling the form and images must be between 400×400 pixels and 2048×2048 pixels.
- Xerox copies of class 10th Mark sheet/Board Certificate.
- Scan copy of class 10th Mark sheet/Board certificate and the specification is jpg format and size not more than 1 MB.
- Scanned candidate’s passport size colour photograph only in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB.
- Digital copy of candidate’s signature in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB.
- Files must be less than 1 MB and allowed file types are png, gif, jpg, jpeg.
|Passport size photograph||Not more than 50 kb||jpg|
|Digital signature||Not more than 50 kb||jpg|
|Scanned 10th marksheet/board certificate||Not more than 1 mb||jpg|
Instructions for Filling KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Some rules and regulations are to be followed by the candidates who are going to apply for KIITEE MGMT 2019. Failing to obey these points may lead to rejection of the forms and your candidature may stand cancelled. The points are as follows:
- Applicants name should be mentioned as present in the original 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate. The first name, middle name and last name should be filled properly in respective text boxes.
- Candidates father’s and mother’s name should be clearly entered as mentioned in the original 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate.
- Candidate should select a date of birth as mentioned in the original 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate.
- For gender & nationality, a candidate should select the appropriate option from the list.
- Category reservation should also be selected carefully from the list.
- Candidate can select two different exam centre in order of preference from the list.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for KIITEE MGMT 2019 will only be able to Download the Admit Card. The admit card will be issued by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) and it should be preserved until the whole admission process does not get over. The candidates need to download the admit card and have to carry the printed copy of the admit card on the examination day to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy.
Official website for KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form: kiitee.kiit.ac.in
Insofar, official details of KIITEE MGMT 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KIIT University releases information brochure, details will be updated here.
For any queries, you can reach us using the comment box provided below.