KIITEE MGMT 2019 Syllabus is given on this page. Those candidates who aspire to appear for KIITEE MBA entrance exam must follow the syllabus as given below. The admission for MBA programme in KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test, i.e., KIITEE MGMT 2019, or National Level Test Score, and finally on the basis of GD/ PI. To prepare for an entrance exam it is important that you should know about the structure and important topics of the exam.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 will be of two and half hours duration. The entrance test will consist of a total of 150 multiple choice types of questions. You can check complete details about the KIITEE MBA 2019 from this page.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Syllabus
As per the official website of KIITEE, there is no definite syllabus for the MBA. It is mostly based on basic and core concepts of each section. There are five sections in the exam and the important topics to prepare in each are as follows:
|English Language / English Proficiency||Numerical Abilities / Quantitative Aptitude||Analytical reasoning||General Knowledge / General Awareness||Issues of Social Concern|
|Vocabulary||Number Theory||Number Test||Business and General Awareness||Women-oriented Schemes|
|Synonyms & Antonyms||Square Roots||Analogy Test||Business||Sex- Ratio|
|English comprehensions||HCF and LCM||Insert Missing Sequence Test||Trade awareness of world and India||Short- Term Migration|
|English proficiency||Data Sufficiency Test||Classification (Odd Man Out) Test||Geography||Social And Economic Development|
|Fill in the blanks||Profit And Loss||Direction and distance Test||Economic Study||Rural and Urban Population|
|Idioms and Phrases||Surds and Indices||Logical Word Sequence Test||General polity||Indian Economy|
|One word substitution||Simplification||Coding & Decoding Test||Science||IRDP Schemes|
|Analogies||Percentage||Mathematical Operations||Computer Science||Health Issues|
|Spelling Mistakes||Approximation||Series Test||Sports||Human Development|
|Rearrangement of word in sentences||Quantitative Comparison||Data Arrangement Test||Awards||Human Rights|
|Rearrangement of sentence in paragraph||Average||Raking Test||Current Events||Gender and Social Groups|
|English Usage errors||Logarithms||Logical Diagram (Venn Diagram)||History||Education|
|Common error||Fraction and Decimals||Relationship Test||–||Educational Initiatives of the Government|
|Cloze test||Commercial Math||Alpha-Numeric Symbol Sequence||–||Environment Issues|
|Spotting errors||Compound and Simple Interest||Alphabet Test||–||Employment and literacy|
|Inappropriate usage of words||Data Interpretation||Cubes and Cubical Dice Test||–||–|
|–||Ratio and Proportion||Time Sequence Test||–||–|
|–||Mensuration Area||Statement Conclusion||–||–|
|–||Volume||Data Sufficiency Test||–||–|
|–||Data Comparison||Logic Test||–||–|
KIITEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern for KIITEE MBA 2019 is as follows
- Mode of Entrance Test: Computer-based test
- Duration of the exam: Two and half hours
- Type of Question: Multiple choice types.
- Number of Question: 150.
- Marking Scheme: +3 marks will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 Questions|
|General Knowledge||20 Questions|
|Issue of Social concern||20 Questions|
Preparation Tips For KIITEE MGMT 2019
Preparation tips and tricks are same as preparing for any other engineering entrance examination. You should follow some steps to plan your preparation and strictly adhere to it.
- Prepare Time Table: It is important that you should manage your time for preparation. Make a note of a total number of topics and subjects versus days/months you have for preparation and schedule it accordingly.
- Identify your Strengths and Weaknesses: Note down your strengths and weaknesses on a paper and focus on the topics subsequently.
- Practice is the key: Take as many mock tests, solve previous year question paper as much as you can. The more you practice the more you do better in the examination.
- Note Down Important Topics: Make a habit of jotting down important topics and issues and revise them before the examination.