KIITEE MGMT Application Form 2020- KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has released the Application form for MBA online at ksom.ac.in. Click on the direct link provided for the KIITEE MGMT 2020 registration. Students interested in pursuing the MBA from the KSOM can either appear for the KIITEE MGMT 2020 or Submit the CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT score. For applying, you need to register online, fill the application form and make the payment. The KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form will be available online as well as offline. Also, students who graduated with 50% aggregate are eligible for KIIT Entrance Exam. Nevertheless, to know the detailed information regarding the KITEE MGMT Registration, application form, selection process, etc. read the full article.
Latest: KSOM has released the application form for KIITEE MGMT 2020, find the direct link below.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) offers MBA in its School of Business called KSOM. Also, the admission is granted as per the score obtained in KIITEE 2020 or CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT. However, students having a valid National level test score are exempted from giving KIITEE MGMT 2020. As of now, the schedule has not released. so check the tentative dates from the table below:
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Registration Dates
|KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form||Imp. Dates|
|Online application form||Started|
|Last date to apply||13 Jan 2020|
|KIITEE MGMT 2020||18-20 Jan 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for KIITEE MGMT 2020.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form Fee
In order to apply for KIITEE MGMT 2020, you need to pay the required application fee. as per the last year, the Application fee of Rs.1250 is expected. However, check the mode of payment from the below:
Rs 1250/- for one course and Rs 2500/- for two courses must be submitted online by the fowwing gateways:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Students must submit the application form fee via a demand draft.
- Make sure to send it at the correct address.
KIIT Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form, you must first check whether you are eligible or not. Therefore, check the same from the below:
- Atleast 3- year graduation degree in any discipline from recognised university.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation is required.
Programs Offered by KSOM
There are 2 programs which are offered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology in the management sector. However, you can select both the programs at the time of the Application form filling by paying the 2500/- fees. As a result, you will get admission in one of the course considering the seat matrix and your score in KIITEE MGMT 2020. Check the programs offered from below:
- MBA (Rural Management)
Details to be filled in the KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application form
While filling the KIITEE MGMT 2020 application Form, you have to mention the following details in it. therefore, check the detail and keep them ready in hand to avoid any delay.
- Course Applied For
- Test Centre Option
- Candidates’ Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Father’s Name
- How do you come to know about KSOM?
- Postal Code
- Aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Graduation Year
- Board/University name of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Name of the college/Institute of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Year of passing of secondary, higher secondary exams and graduation
- Percentage of marks for secondary & higher secondary exams and degree of graduation
- How MBA benefits the candidate
- Example of something candidate has done well in life or success reasons
- Example of failures and its reasons
- How the candidate knows about this university and its examinations
Documents Required for KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form
At the time of the online form filling, keep the following documents with you for a smooth process. However, if you are submitting the application form offline, you must attach the hard copy along with it.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
- 2.+2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable)
- Sports / Extra-curricular participation Certificate (if applicable)
- KIITEE MGT/MAT/ CAT/ XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
Documents specification for
Candidates in offline form must upload the photograph and signature according to the mentioned format. Whereas in the offline form, paste the recent colored passport size photograph in the proper format only.
|Passport size photograph||within 50 kb||jpg|
|Digital signature||Within 50 kb||jpg|
|Scanned 10th mark sheet/board certificate||Within 1 mb||jpg|
How to Fill the KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form?
In order to fill the Application form for KIITEE 2020, understand the following steps:
The process to Apply via KIITEE 2020-
- Firstly, click on the direct link which will pe provided on this page after the release of the KIITEE MGMT 2020 application form
- Then register by entering the basic details like name , email id, gender, mobile no. etc.
- Also, a confirmation will be sent to your registered Email id.
- After that, login by enetring the details received in the Email
- Now, Fill the Application form by entering the required details.
Fill the following details in the KIITEE 2020 Application form :
- Course Applied for
- Test preference – you can choose upto 2 test centers.
- Personal details
- Address- Present and Permanent as well
- Educational details
Next step is to make the required payment
- Pay Rs 1250/- if single course is selected
- Pay Rs 2500/- for selecting 2 courses.
The Process to Apply via Other Management Exams-
There are separate forms for candidates who wish to apply via other management exams. Though who wants to take the online examination as well then fill the KIIT MGMT exam form also. The process for the same is available in pointers below.
- First, click on the second link which will be made available in the article below.
- Then in the window, enter the following details:
- Secondary School details
- Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent
- Post-graduation(if any)
- Work experience (If any )
Select the national exam you want to apply through:
After that upload the following:
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s signature.
Lastly, Agree with the declaration by clcik on the “yes” and “submit” your form. And take a print out of the same for future reference.
How to Fill KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form in Offline Mode?
The process to fill the offline KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form is similar to the online process. Just take the print out of the KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form and fill it with clear handwriting. Also, read other important instructions as mentioned in the form.
If applying for KIITEE MGMT 2020 only the Application Form shall be like as shown below
If applying for KIITEE MGMT 2020 or other management entrance exam the Application Form shall be like as shown below
All the candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and with the blue/black ball pen. Make sure to take the photocopy of the form and fill the details on it first. After that copy the details on the original one.
KITTEE MGMT 2020 Test Centers
Applicants must choose the test center according to your convenience. Also, plan your travle. However, check the cities with their code that has to be entered at the time of the application form filling.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who have successfully applied for KIITEE MGMT 2020 will only be able to download KITEE MGMT Admit Card. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) issues the admit card online and it should be saved until the whole admission process is over. To download the hall ticket, you need to enter the username and password. Admit card works as an identity verification document of the candidate who has applied for the test and is going to appear for the same. All the applicants are advised to carry the admit card to the examination center.
For any queries related to KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form, please ask in the comment section below.