KIITEE MGMT 2020 is conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) every year in the month of Jan. All the candidates can apply for the MBA programs online at ksom.ac.in. Students who are interested in pursuing MBA from KIIT School of Management (KSOM) can apply for KIIT Entrance Exam (KIITEE). However, Students having a valid score of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT are exempted for giving the KIITEE MGMT 2020. For more information regarding the KIITEE MGMT application form, admit card, result, courses, eligibility, fees structure, etc. scroll this page.
Latest: KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application form released, Click here to apply!
KIITEE MGMT 2020
KIITEE MGMT 2020 will conduct in online mode only. However, the application form can be filled online and offline as well. Check the tentative schedule for KIITEE MGMT 2020 from the below table.
|KIITEE MGMT 2020||Tentative Dates|
|Release of Application Form||Started|
|Last date to Apply||13 Jan 2020|
|Last date to Apply via Other Entrance Exam||03 week of Mar 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last weeK of Jan 2020|
|KIITEE MGMT 2020 Exam||18-20 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jan 2020|
|Counselling process starts from||Feb 2020|
Demo Test for KIITEE MGMT 2020: Click Here to attempt the free demo test.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Application Form
The application form for KIITEE 2020 is released by the university online at ksom.ac.in. Interested candidates must check their eligibility criteria first and then apply for the KIITEE MGMT 2020. The facility to check the application status & the number is also available to the students. To check the application status, candidates need to check the official website. Therefore, students need to fil the personal information, academic record, contact details in the application form. After that, you need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and the signature as well. make sure to upload the images in the prescribed format.
Application fees- Rs1250/-
Mode of payment
- Online – Credit card/Debit card/ Net-banking
- Offline – Demand draft
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Exam Pattern
In order to start the exam preparation, aspirants must check the following exam pattern and prepare accordingly:
Overview of the Exam
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based -Test)
- Exam Duration: 180 min (3 hours)
- Language of Paper: English
- Total no. of Quesions: 150
- Type of Questions: Objective Type (MCQs)
- Sections: 5
- No. of options for each question: 4
- Marks for the correct answer: +3 marks
- Negative marking: -1 mark for each wrong answer
- No. Response: 0 (Zero) mark
Section-wise distribution of Questions
|Section||No. of Ques.|
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Syllabus
For scoring well in the KIIT Entrance Exam 2020, you must prepare from the following syllabus. Check the section-wise KIITEE MGMT 2020 syllabus and prepare a study plan accordingly.
- Permutation & Combination
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Blood Relations
- Data Structures
- Direction Sense
- Clocks and Calendars
- Usage of Articles
- Dangling Modifiers
- Usage on Nouns & Pronouns
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Phrases, idioms
- RC Passages of 400- 500 words
General Knowledge (GK)
- Conventional GK available in books
- Current Affairs
- Business & Economics
- Devaluation and up the valuation of Rupee.
- National and International events
- Who’s who
- Constitutional of India
- Currency and Capitals of the countries
- States of India
- International Organizations
- Identification of personalities
Issue of Social Concern
Cover the following Social Issues for scoring better score in this section.
- Abbreviations of various Social schemes – PMRY, MNREGA
- Poverty Line definition – BPL
- Social Activism in India
- GDP Measurement
- Me Too Campaign – Women empowerment
- Five Year Plans
- Indian Economy
- Fake news on Social Media
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Success is still at Large
How to Prepare for KIITEE MGMT 2020?
As it is said, “Preparation is a key to success”… If you prepare yourself for a particular thing, there are chances that you’ll probably achieve it eventually. So, understand the following tips and include them into your preparation list.
- Get Focused: Firstly, keep for focus clear and prepare your mind for study.
- Gather the study material: Always, study from the best and latest study material available in the market.
- Give Mock Tests: Try to give as much as mock test possible. this will increase your efficiency as you will be able to evaluate yourself.
- Work on speed: Try to analyze at what speed you solve the question and manage your time accordingly.
- Practice: The most important point, Always practive and revise the questions you have solved or read daily.
- Make a time table: Manageing your time is very important and also necessasary. Therfore , you must make a study plan which suits you best. Also, take care of your health.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must verify their eligibility criteria for different courses and then start the KIITEE MGMT 2020 application process. Therefore, if the student does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then he/she will be rejected or disqualified. Check the Eligibility criteria from the below:
- Candidates must have graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- There is no age bar.
- Anyone around the world can apply for the KIITEE MGMT 2020.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Test Centres
The various test centers decided for conducting the KIITEE MGMT 2019 entrance exam are as follows:
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Admit Card
The university will release the KIITEE management Amit Card online at the ksom.ac.in. The candidates who have applied successfully for KIITEE MGMT 2020 can download the Admit card using the User id and the password. Hall Tickets shall be provided online only, no post-service is available. The Admit card will have the candidates’ basic details and Entrance Exam date and venue.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Result
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Result will be published on the official site after the paper is conducted and After the result is released, the counseling procedure will begin. By using the Application no. and the password, you will be able to download the KIITEE management Result. the result will be in the PDF format and will display the Qualifying status. Based on marks obtained by the student, merit lists will be published at the end.
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Counselling
After the result is released, the qualifies candidates will be called for counseling on 3rd week of May 2019. Detailed Counseling Schedule will be declared after the publication of result around 1st week of May 2019 and according to the availability of seat cut off rank for counseling will be intimated. Candidates having a rank above cut off the rank are only eligible for the counseling process and they will be invited. Counseling and seat allocation will be based on the performance of the test. Candidates have to attend the counseling process as per the schedule and it will be closed as soon as all the seats are filled up.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
All the students are advised to take the following documents along with them at the time of the counseling:
- Admit card.
- Rank card.
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry students).
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- Demand draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Relevant certificate issued by the Competent Authority indicating the Reservation Criteria which the candidate has claimed.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Reservation of Seats
After the result is declared, the seats shall be allotted to the students at the time of the counseling by considering the following reservation policy:
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Physically Challenged (PC): 3%
KIITEE MGMT 2020 Fees Structure
KIITEE MGMT 2020 has a proper fee structure for different countries. Candidates can check it below.
|SAARC Countries||8000$(US) per annum|
|Other Countries||10,000$(US) per annum|
Official website kiitee.kiit.ac.in
If you have any queries, then you can ask your doubts in the comment box provided below.