KKHSOU 2020- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) provides a regular and distance PG & UG courses. However, students interested in pursuing an MBA from KKHSOU can apply for the Entrance Test. In order to take admission, it is essential to take the KKHSOU entrance exam. Also, Candidates who have 3 years of experience or scored well in any national-level management test are exempted to take the KKHSOU 2020. Unlike other exams, Candidates need to submit the KKHSOU application form and collect the admit card from the exam coordinator on the examination day. Moreover, for detailed and complete details about KKHSOU MBA 2020, keep reading this article.
KKHSOU MBA 2020
The University provides a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program and some specialized post-graduation diploma courses to the students who qualify for the KKHSOU 2020 Admission test. At this point in time, the university has not released any exam dates. However, the tentative schedule of the exam is mentioned below as per the last year.
|KKHSOU 2020||Tentative Schedule|
|Last Date to fill the application form||02 week of Jun 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||on the exam day|
|KKHSOU 2020 MBA Exam Date||02 week of June 2020|
|declaration of the Result||01 week of Jul 2020|
|Admission will start from||02 week of Jul 2020|
KKHSOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the open state university entrance examination, it is necessary to meet the KKHSOU MBA 2020 eligibility criteria. Therefore, check the points given below:
No age bar is defined for applying in KKHSOU 2020 Admission Test. Therefore, a person with any age group can study in KKHSOU.
In order to apply for the KKHSOU MBA 2020, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A student must have a graduation in any discipline besides Music & Fine Arts from the recognized university.
- A minimum of 40 % aggregate is required.
Students Exempted to take the test if:
- An applicant has experience of a minimum of three years in government/ public/ private institution or entrepreneur.
- The candidate having a valid score in any of the mentioned National-level test i.e MAT/CAT/CMAT do not require to appear for the KKHSOU 2020 admission test.
KKHSOU 2020 Exam Pattern for MBA
Candidates appearing for the KKHSOU MBA 2020 must be aware of the exam pattern, Check below the expected information as per the last year. However, the recent information shall be updated soon after the release of official notice.
- Exam duration: 3 Hours
- Types of Questions: Objective type (MCQs)
- Number of Sections: 4
Sections in KHHSOU 2020 Entrance Exam
- General English
- Test of Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- General Arithmetic
KKHSOU 2020 Application Form
The first step for applying to the KKHSOU 2020 entrance test is to fill the application form. Therefore, Aspirants can fill the KKHSOU 2020 Application form online or offline. For completing the application process, candidates need to visit the official website, download the application form and tale the print out of it. Now after this step, you have to complete both steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, Send the Soft copy of the KKHSOU 2020 Application Form to the email address which shall be provided by the University.
- After that, send the hard copy of the Application form at the address of the university i.e to the registrar.
- Check the KKHSOU 2020 Application Form.
Important Point to Note
- To begin with, all the candidates are advised to reach the exam center on time.
- Also, take 3 photographs, photo identity proof and photocopy of application form on the examination day with you.
- Do not forget the important documents at home, Remember to carry them to the exam centers otherwise, candidates shall not get the Admit Card and won’t be allowed to appear for the KKHSOU Examination.
The application process for the candidates who are exempted from the entrance examination.
Such candidates have to apply to “The Registrar” of the university on or before the last date. Also, you must submit the application form with sufficient approving documents regarding the qualifying exam.
KKHSOU 2020 Admit Card
The KKHSOU 2020 Admit card will release neither online nor offline. It shall be issued at the time of the exam at the exam center. Therefore, the exam center coordinator shall provide the KKSSOU 2020 Hall Ticket after completely checking the application form and verifying the identity proof. Also, candidates need to choose any one of the test centers provided by the university and make sure to reach on time for the examination. Along with the KKHSOU Admit card
Documents to carry on the Exam Day
- Print out of Application Form
- 3 passport size photograph
- Identity Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card)
KKHSOU 2020 Exam Centre
As the KKHSOU is a state-level exam, therefore the exam center shall be across Guwahati only. Therefore, Candidates from other states of India must plan their travel in advance. However, check the exam centers from below:
- Karmashree Hiteswar Saikia College, Guwahati
- Chandrakamal Bezbaruah Commerce College, Jorhat
- Cachar College, Silchar
Courses Offered by KKHSOU
The Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University offers numerous courses for the UG and PG students. Not only it provides regular courses but also the distance courses. Candidates can apply for either an MBA or PGDM course. MBA is a two-year program whereas the PGDM program is a one-year program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Mass Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Broadcast Journalism
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Business Management
- Computer Applications
Fee Structure for KKHSOU MBA
As soon as the Result is declared, the Admission process starts, so the very next step in the Admission process is to pay the Admission Fees. However, the fee structure displayed below is as per the last year. Also, it is noticed from past years that the fees have not changed much. Therefore, check the expected fees from below for different courses:
|KKHSOU MBA Courses||Fee Structure|
List of Study Centers offering MBA Program
After qualifying the KKHSOU 2020, Selected candidates shall apply for the admission in any of the following institute. Also, all these institutes are approved by the KKHSOU. Therefore, check the list and apply it according to your choice.
|Cachar College, Silchar||Cachar|
|D.H.S.K. Commerce College||Dibrugarh|
|KKHSOU city study center, Guwahati||Kamrup(M)|
|Darwin School of Correspondence, Guwahati||Kamrup(M)|
|SADBA Institute of Technology and Management, Guwahati||Kamrup(M)|
|Dispur College, Guwahati||Kamrup(M)|
|NAPS College, Guwahati||Kamrup(M)|
|Gargaon College, Sivasagar||Sivasagar|
|Golaghat Commerce College||Golaghat|
KKHSOU 2020 Result
The university releases the result online at the official website. All the applicants can download the result by entering the login credentials. However, the KKHSOU 2020 Result shall be in the form of a merit list. After downloading the result, the file will be saved in the pdf format. Further, take the print out of the same and carry it to the counseling venue. The selected candidates will further progress for the admission process at the university.
Official Website: www.kkhsou.in