KKHSOU 2018 Registration – The Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University invited the students for the admission to MBA programme. The KKHSOU 2018 Registration could be done both through online and offline mode. For the online mode, the students had to fill and submit the application form the official website: www.kkhsou.in. For the students who wanted to register offline could download the application form from the official website. From this page, the students can check the instructions regarding KKHSOU 2018 such as how to submit the application form, eligibility criteria required, and the students who are exempted from appearing for the entrance test.
KKHSOU MBA Registration 2018
The application form if filled offline has to be submitted on the day of the examination at the exam centre. Only after then you will receive the admit card. The exam will be conducted at Guwahati, Jorhat, and Silchar. The students are advised to go through the important dates.
|Last date to apply||13 Oct 2018|
|Last date to send the application for exemption from the entrance exam||10 Oct 2018|
Registration: Apply now for KKHSOU MBA 2018 Entrance Exam.
How To Apply For KKHSOU MBA 2018?
The students can register for the KKHSOU MBA 2018 by either downloading the application form or by collecting the application form from the exam centre. They can also fill the application form through online mode. We have provided the instructions to apply through both online and offline mode.
For the online mode, the students can follow the steps below to register online.
- Go to the official website: www.kkhsou.in or click on the direct link given to apply.
- The instructions to fill in the application form will be given. The students can read the instructions before applying. Then click on the form link.
- Do the new user registration by entering the email address and phone number. Then click register. The students will receive a password to their registered email address and also through SMS on their phone number.
- Login to the portal using the credentials.
- Fill in the application form with the details such as personal information.
- Select the program that the student is applying for. Click on the “study centre”. The respective subjects of the study centre will be displayed. before choosing the centre, the students must check the availability as later KKHSOU will not be responsible.
- Enter the educational qualification.
- Upload the necessary documents such as photograph and signature. Click on the button that says “Save” and “submit”.
- Do the payment by selecting the payment option out of credit card/ debit card / net banking.
- After the completion of the payment, the student must submit the form. Then download and print the application form and receipt for future reference.
For Offline Registration
For the registration in the offline mode, the students have to visit the official website of KKHSOU MBA 2018 that is www.kkhou.in. Then they have to download the application form. Students can also collect the application form from the exam centre. Ensure that the form is not incomplete. Students can download the application form from below.
Important Information Regarding Entrance Test
Following are the important instructions that the students who are appearing for the KKHSOU MBA 2018 entrance test must follow on the day of the examination:
- The students have to bring a photocopy of the photo id with the original for verification.
- They also have to bring 3 recent passport size photographs.
- The students must report one hour before the start of the examination.
- No fee will be charged for the entrance exam.
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
The students who meet requirements given down below are eligible to apply:
- A student who holds a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (except for Fine Arts and Music) from a university that is recognized by UGC.
- The students must have also obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the final examination.
Who is Exempted from the Entrance Test?
The exemption from the entrance test is for the students who have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in government/ public/ private sector organization.
- A student who as three years of an experience as an entrepreneur.
- The student who has obtained 550 or more in MAT, 135 or more in CAT or 175 or more in CMAT.
Such students have to apply to the registrar of the university with evidence.
Official Website: www.kkhsou.in