Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has issued the KMAT 2018 Admit Card. The admit card is available for download from October 12, 2018, onwards. Only those successfully registered for the exam before October 10, 2018, can download their admit card for KMAT Karnataka 2018. It is available for download at kmatindia.com or you can also download it by accessing the direct link from this page. To get your KMAT Admit Card 2018, you need to enter Application Number and Date of Birth. It is mandatory for the examinees to carry the print out of the KMAT Karnataka 2018 Admit Card. No candidate will receive printed admit card by post/ courier/ fax, etc. Check complete information on KMAT 2018 Admit Card (Karnataka) from the article below.
Latest Updates: The admit card for Karnataka KMAT 2018 has been issued. Click on the direct link below to download it.
KMAT 2018 Admit Card
Karnataka KMAT 2018 is a computer-based test, hence you need to carry only limited material inside the exam center. Check the complete schedule for KMAT 2018 Admit Card from the table below.
|KMAT 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit Karnataka KMAT 2018 Application Form||10 Oct 2018|
|Issuance of KMAT 2018 Admit Card||12 Oct 2018|
|KMAT 2018 exam date||13 Oct 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download KMAT 2018 Admit Card.
Karnataka KMAT 2018 Test Centers
- Click Here to check the list of test centers in a new window.
How To Download KMAT 2018 Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for KMAT 2018 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link given on this page to download the admit card for KMAT 2018 entrance exam.
- A login page will appear on the screen in which you have to enter details such as Application Number and Date of birth
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the details, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it to bring the same to the exam center.
Details Given On The KMAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for KMAT 2018 will consist of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
What Are The Items To Carry To The Exam Center?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to report to the allotted test center along with the following items:
- A print out of the KMAT Karnataka 2018 Admit Card
- Any one of the following valid id proof:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID
- A Black & Blue ballpoint pen; HB Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate
What To Do If There Is A Discrepancy In The KMAT 2018 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, you should always check that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. In case if there is any kind of error/ discrepancy in the KMAT Admit Card, you should contact the authorities at the following:
Helpline number: +91 9513270139 / +91 9513271046
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about KMAT 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, then let us know in the comment section below.