KMAT Karnataka 2019 Second drive has started online at kmatindia.com. The dates for KMAT Karnataka 2019 is postponed. The exam date for KMAT 2019 second drive is now October 20, 2019. Also , the Admit card will be available from October 18, 2019. Through KMAT, admission is granted to more than 169 colleges of Karnataka and Bangalore. The Karnataka KMAT 2019 is a pen and paper-based test with no negative marking for incorrect responses. Here, you can check all the information regarding KMAT 2019 eligibility criteria, admission procedure, application form, fee structure, examination pattern and more.
Latest: KMAT Karnataka 2019 Second drive Exam date Postponed!! Check the Exam Schedule below!!
KMAT Karnataka 2019
Some of the well known B-schools under KMAT are Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Alliance University, IFIM Business School, MP Birla Institute, M.S. Ramaiah, Mount Carmel, PESIT and many more. To apply for KMAT Karnataka , the candidates must possess a graduation degree and fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Dates – The official dates for KMAT examination as per official notification are as mentioned below:
|KMAT 2019||Important Dates||Second Drive|
|Availability of Application Form||25 May 2019||08 Aug 2019|
|Last date of KMAT 2019 Application Form|
24 Jul 2019
|30 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
01 Aug 2019
18 Oct 2019
|Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Date|
04 Aug 2019
20 Oct 2019
|Declaration of Result|
21 Aug 2019
|To be announced!|
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card
The KMAT Admit card releases online on its official website. The Admit card consists of the candidate’s name, enrollment number, test venue, and timing details. You can download the admit card by using the login credentials provided to you at the time of filling up the application form. On the day of the KMAT 2019 examination, you need to carry the printout of your admit card otherwise you will not be allowed for the Examination.
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Registration (2nd drive)
The Second drive Registration for KMAT Karnataka has begun, candiadtes check the steps below and apply before the deadline.
- The KMAT Application form for is available online. It takes few simple clicks to register yourself on it and get into the race for admission in MBA courses of Karnataka and Bangalore colleges.
- For registration, visit the official website, kmatindia.com and click on Apply online.
- The Application form displays on the screen with the fields that are required to be filled to complete the application process.
- Provide your basic details such as the name, your nativity in order to give your state residence proof, select the desired course from the dropdown list, graduation stream, mention properly the postal address in order to avoid the failure of the acceptance of the application form.
- The last step is a payment. For the payment Rs. 800 use credit card, debit card, or net banking. This amount is subject to change at any time as per the official declaration. If any such changes are made, you will be notified.
Online Application Form Available => Registration => Basic Details => Application Fee Payment => Application Process Over
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Result (1st drive )
The KMAT Result is online at kmatindia.com. You can check it very easily by clicking the Result link. In order to download the result of KMAT 2019, you need to enter your application no. and the date of birth in the dd-mm-yy format. Download the result and keep it safe for the further admission process.
KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for KMAT 2019 is as follows:
- Total sections: 4
- Total number of questions: 120
- Maximum marks: 120
- Time Duration for KMAT 2019 exam: 120 minutes or 2 hours
The KMAT Examination is a pen-paper based test consists of a total of 120 questions. The Question Paper is divided into the three sections namely:
- Verbal Ability and reading comprehension
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
Each section in the question paper consists of 40 questions which are of objective type (MCQs). The difficulty level of the examination is always usually easy-moderate. As it is a pen and paper-based test thus there is no restriction to move to and fro among the sections. The marking scheme of this examination is that 1 mark is provided for every correct answer and there is no negative marking in this examination.
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
KMAT 2019 Syllabus
Before you start preparing for the examination it is wise to check the important topics. Basically, KMAT exam is divided into the 3 sections, which as follows along with the important topics.
Verbal Ability And Reading Comprehension – This section consists of the questions from :
- Sentence completion
- Questions based on the content of the passage such as choice of appropriate words
- Expressions as well as similar language skills.
- In the reading comprehension, the questions are based on the contents given in the passage of comprehension.
Logical And Abstract Reasoning- This section consists of the questions from the verbal reasoning, analogy based questions. This section is basically to test your logical ability that how fast you can think to solve a particular problem.
Quantitative Ability-This section consists of the question based on arithmetic such as:
- The numerical problems from the ratio & proportion
- Simple interest
- Time and work
- Speed and distance, etc.
- Trigonometry, Etc.
How to Prepare For Karnataka KMAT 2019?
In order to prepare well for the KMAT 2019 Examination, you should be focused and well determined. This is going to help you get ready for the exam and get admission in one of the best colleges in the state.
To prepare for the examination you must, first of all, create a timetable by allowing time to every topic that you are going to prepare for the exam. Assign the number of hours you are going to give for each topic every day and follow this table strictly. In this manner, soon you will get hang of every concept, shortcuts and tricks.
Inculcate the habit of making short notes of important things and points. This will be your quick go through the guide at the time of final preparation for KMAT 2019.
Also, take topic-wise mock tests. This is going to help you analyze your performance. You are going to become acquainted with the concepts and the things that require more attention.
Solve previous year question papers as you will come to know the type of questions being asked in the exam and what you need to prepare. Moreover, you’ll understand the weight-age criteria for each section and, thus preparing for your study plan accordingly becomes simple.
KMAT 2019 Test Centres
As per the previous year’s observation, the list of the cities is provided below where the KMAT 2019 examination Centre is likely to be made. Test organizers have the right to withdraw any center or add any center.
Why Appear for KMAT Karnataka 2019?
Here, we are now to discuss why one should go for KMAT. What are the benefits involved while appearing for Admissions through KMAT 2019
- This Examination Test is open to all Indian Candidates across India who meet the eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants will get the gateway to Karnataka where there is a very vibrant job market.
- Easy and affordable Examination process for taking the Admissions in the top B schools.
- Ease of test paper pen- paper-based and easy to crack.
List of MBA Colleges Participating in KMAT 2019
Below you can find the list of all MBA colleges in Karnataka as well as Bangalore in which you can get admission through KMAT 2019 exam:
KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before dreaming for the admissions at the postgraduate level through KMAT the necessary thing required to put into the mind that what minimum qualification required for the Admissions. Here, you can check the desired details regarding the Eligibility Criteria.
For MBA / PGDM Course –
- The candidates should have secured a bachelor’s degree (minimum of 3 years duration). Or
- The candidate should possess a Master’s degree in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- In both the degree courses, the candidates should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
Official website of Karnataka KMAT 2019 is www.kmatindia.com
If you any questions regarding the Karnataka KMAT, then let us know in the comment section below.