KMAT Kerala is the state level entrance examination for the admission in the MBA courses. KMAT Kerala 2019 application form will be available as per the schedule. KMAT 2019 will be conducted by the University of Kerala on behalf of all the universities under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee. Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is the computer-based admission test and the candidates have to fulfill basic eligibility criteria as laid down by the University before filling KMAT Kerala 2019 application form. The candidates can check here the details regarding the application procedure, steps to apply and much more.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
The KMAT Kerala 2019 application form will only be available online and the candidates will not be able to access it via any other medium. To complete the application process candidates need to first pay the fee and then proceed forward with form filling. The dates for the release of an application form and other events will be announced soon. You can keep track of KMAT Kerala 2019 application form from the table below. As soon as the details will be announced, we will update it.
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Second week of Nov 2019|
|Last Date to Fill KMAT 2019 Application Form||Third week of Jan 2019|
|Last date for Fee Payment||Third week of Jan 2019|
|Download the Admit Card||Fourth week of Jan 2019|
|Date of KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam||First week of Feb 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Fee:
The fee amount of the application form will be different for each category. It is expected to be as mentioned below:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750/-|
- Mode of Payment: KMAT Kerala 2019 application form process can be completed by making payment online through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Image Specifications for KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
Specifications: The candidates need to upload the scanned copies of images while filling KMAT Kerala 2019 application form. The details of all the images that are required to be uploaded can be known from the table below:
|Photograph||Size – 150 x 200 px
|Signature||Size- 150 x 60 px
How to Fill KMAT Kerala Application Form?
You can check here the procedure of how to apply to the application form:
- 1st Step: The candidate has to click on the tab ‘Apply online’ as you will visit the official website.
- 2nd Step: Select your desired category General/ SC/ ST and proceed to payment.
- 3rd Step: Make the fee payment online. While making the payment you will be required to enter the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number.
The application fee details will be same as discussed above. Remember, the details you will enter while paying will not be changed.
- 4th Step: On successful payment, you will receive an ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a receipt of fee payment.
- 5th Step: On the next day of fee payment, you can fill the application form using your login credentials- Date of Birth and SB collect reference number.
- 6th Step: After filling up the required basic details, click on the save and continue button.
- 7th Step: Thereafter, you will be required to upload your photograph and the signature having specifications as discussed above.
- 8th Step: After uploading, click on the continue button.
- 9th Step: As you click, the application form will appear on the screen. Here, you may edit your form. You will also be asked to provide the test centre name in which you want to appear for the exam. The list of which could be seen from the image below:
- 10th Step: After completing KMAT Kerala 2019 application form, you must take a printout of it for a record.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
After the completion of KMAT Kerala 2019 application form, the University of Kerala will soon release the admit card containing important details that will enable the applicant to appear for the exam without any trouble. It is an important document as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
To download the admit card candidate has to visit the official website of KMAT Kerala 2019 and login to the account. The admit card will contain the details like:
- Candidate’s Details
- Examination Venue
- Exam Date and Time
- Important Instructions for Appearing in the Exam
Important: KMAT Kerala 2019 official website for filling application form is www.kmatkerala.in.