The Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai is offering the course of MBA for the year 2019. if you want to get admission to the Lala Lajpatrai College MBA 2019, you have to appear for the CMAT /XMAT/SNAP/NMAT/ GMAT/ATMA. After appearing, you will have to appear for the CAP counselling round which will be conducted by the DTE Maharashtra. You must start filling the application form from the official website of the exams. If you are appearing for MH-CET then, you will have to apply from the DTE Maharashtra’s official website. To know more about the Lala Lajpatrai College MBA 2019 Admission, you can also visit the official website: www.llim.edu.
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA
The Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management offers the MBA course for the year 2019. The students who want to take admissions must check the important dates related to the admissions.
|MHCET Exam Date||1st week of March 2019|
|MBA CET 2019 Result||2nd week of March 2019|
|Counselling Date||4th week of April 2019|
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for the Lala Lajpatrai College MBA 2019 is given below. It is as per last year. Please note that the fee structure may change this year.
|Tuition and Development||Rs.1.42 Lakhs|
|Examination and Library Deposit||Rs.6800|
|Registration and other Miscellaneous||Rs.1606|
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- He/she must have appeared for anyone out of CMAT/ XMAT/ SNAP/ CET/ NMAT/ GMAT /ATMA.
- He/ she must have acquired the marks required in the entrance exam to be eligible for admission.
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Selection Process
You will be selected for the Lala Lajpatrai College MBA 2019 admission if you appear for anyone out of CMAT/ XMAT/ SNAP/ CET/ NMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA exams. Then on the marks that you obtain in the exam, you will be shortlisted for the group discussion and personal interview. The group discussion and personal interview will last for 15-20 minutes each.
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Registration
The Lala Lajpatrai College MBA does not have its own registration process. So, if you are living in Maharashtra, then you have to appear for the MH-CET test. The MH-CET test is conducted by the DTE Maharashtra. You will have to apply for the entrance test from the official website of DTE only.
If you are from any other state, then you have to appear for the any one of the other entrance test out of CMAT /XMAT/SNAP/NMAT/ GMAT/ATMA. You have to apply for any of these entrance exam from its official website.
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Admit Card
The admit card for the students who are going to appear for the MH-CET will get the admit card online. You can download and print the admit card from the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
If you have applied for other entrance exams, then you must go to the official website of exam and download the admit card according to the instructions given there.
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Result
A merit list will be released of the candidates who had appeared for the MH-CET exams. If you had appeared for the MH-CET exam and if you are qualified then you have to apply for the CAP counselling from the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
If you had appeared for any other exam, then you must also apply for the CAP counselling from the DTE Maharashtra’s official website. In the counselling process, you will be allotted the colleges. You will have to then pay the academic fees and report at the date and time given in the admission letter.
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Placements
The Lala Lajpatrai College MBA has a very placement record of 90% as per the batch of 2016-18. Following are the placement statistics of the batch:
|Highest Salary||Rs.11 Lakhs|
|Minimum Salary||Rs.3.50 Lakhs|
|Average Salary||Rs.4.50 Lakhs|
|Number of companies that visited||285|
|Number of students who got placed||205|
|Number of students who became entrepreneurs||10|
Lala Lajpatrai College MBA Ranking
The Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management has been awarded with several rankings in the past year. You can check the Institute’s achievements from below.
- LLIM has been ranked 31st top B-School in India for the year 2016 by Higher Education Reviewer Magazine.
- The institute has been ranked 79th amongst top private business schools in the country by a survey conducted by Business World Magazine in the year 2015.
- It has been ranked 95th amongst top 155 Best B-Schools in the country by the Week for the year 2015.
- LLIM has been given the rank of A+ category in the 7th Chronicle B-School by Civil Services Chronicle Magazine in the year 2015.
- Competition Success Review Magazine has placed the LLIM 7th amongst Top Emerging B-Schools for the year 2015.
- According to The Outlook magazine, LLIM has been ranked 68th best management institute amongst 100 Business schools in the country.
- LLIM has also bagged the rank in A5 category in Business Standard Best B school survey which was conducted for the year 2015.
Official website: www.llim.edu