LBSIM Admission 2019 -The Lal Bahadur Shashtri Institute of Management is one of the best management colleges in India. It is located in New Delhi. The LBSIM 2019 Registration has now started. The LBSIM 2019 Admission will be done through the CAT and GMAT scores only. LBSIM does not conduct its own entrance examination. The aspirants who want to take LBSIM Admission 2019 have to first apply for LBSIM from the official website: www.lbsim.ac.in. The candidates who will be shortlisted will then be called for group discussion, personal interview, extempore, and written ability test. To know more information regarding the LBSIM 2019 fees, placements, admissions, ranking etc, candidates can check from this page.
The candidates seeking LBSIM Admission 2019 can have a look at the important dates from below. They must ensure that they submit the application form for both the GMAT or CAT exam as well as for LBSIM 2019 Admission.
|LSBIM Registration starts from||Sep 2019|
|Last date to register for LBSIM Admission 2019|
20 Feb 2019
|GD/PI||15 Feb 2019|
|Programme commencement||2nd week of Jun 2019|
LBSIM Application Form
The registration for LBSIM 2019 has now started. The form will also be available along with information brochure from the LBSIM on working days.
Students can follow the link given below to apply online. Following is the important information regarding LBSIM Admission 2019 Application form.
- First go to the official website: www.lbsim.ac.in.
- Click on the Apply link on the top of the page.
- Do the new user registration by entering the details such as name, email address, phone number, password.
- Login to the website using the log credentials.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents. But apart from that, they also have to register to Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Management.
- Submit and print the application form for future reference.
The applicants will have to pay application fees to complete the registration. Payment can be made by cash, demand draft as well as through Credit/Debit Card. The application is is Rs.1250.
The Lal Bahadur Shashtri Institute of Management offers courses such as PGDM, PGDM Finance, PGDM R & BA, PGDM LSCM, PGDM Executive and PGDM Part Time. The candidates can check the information related to the courses offered for LBSIM Admission 2019 below:
The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two-year course. It consists of six trimesters. The students will have to take 21 core courses such as Managerial Economics, Government Business & Society, Legal Aspects of Business etc; 14 electives like Strategic Management etc. and summer training. The number of seats available for the PGDM course is 180 seats.
The PGDM Finance course is for 2 years. The students have to study 22 courses such as Economics, Human Relations, Quantitative Techniques, Corporate Finance, Information Technology. The students have to undertake a Summer Training for 8-10 weeks.
PGDM R & BA
The PGDM Research & Business and Analytics is a two-year programme. The course includes spreadsheets modeling, statistics, economics, accounting, HRM, marketing, etc. Some of the courses in this program include Design thinking, Operations Management, Research Management, Global Economic Environment, Legal Aspects of Business etc.
The PGDM Logistics & Supply Chain Management is offered for addressing the needs of Supply Chain professionals. The course is for 2 years long and has six trimesters. This course will help the candidates develop a broad understanding of the business environment and its environment.
The PGDM Executive is a 15-month course which is approved by the AICTE. There will be 6 trimesters in the course. The courses include Managerial Economics, Business Communication, Managerial Accounting, Organizational Behaviour, IT for Business, Quantitative Methods for Decision Making etc.
PGDM Part Time
This course consists of nine trimesters. The students will have to select eight elective courses and six compulsory courses. They also have to submit End Term Project which will contain their research and findings.
LBSIM Fee Structure
The Fee structure for the course PGDM for LBSIM Admission 2019 is given below. The fee structure that is given is as per last year.
|Installment||Payment Dates||General Category||Corporate Sponsored|
|II||19 Dec 2019||Rs.220000|
|II||2 Jul 2020||Rs.220000||Rs.680000|
|III||19 Dec 2020||Rs.220000|
LBSIM Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are aspiring to take LBSIM Admission 2019 to the PGDM course in the Lal Bahadur Shashtri Institute of Management have to meet the following eligibility requirements which are given below:
- The candidates must obtain 50% marks or equivalent in the bachelor’s examination.
- Those who will be appearing for the final year in the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the year 2019 can also apply. Such candidates have to submit the mark
- They can only take admission to the PGDM course offered by the College if they have appeared for CAT or GMAT exam.
- The Foreign, PIO and NRI candidates also have to appear for the GMAT examination.
- The candidates who appeared for GMAT between January 1, 2017, to January 15, 2019, can also apply.
LBSIM Selection Process
The selection of candidates for LBSIM Admission 2019 will be done through the following process:
- The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the CAT or GMAT marks, academic performance, and other information.
- Only the candidates that are shortlisted will be called for Group discussions, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview.
- Following is the weightage for final selection
|CAT /GMAT Score||60%|
|GD, PI and Extempore||40%|
- The candidates who will qualify in the GD and PI will qualify for admission to the PGDM course.
LBSIM Group Discussions and Personal Interview
The applicants will be shortlisted for the Group discussions and personal interview based on their CAT and GMAT score, academic performance and work experience. The group discussion and interview for LBSIM Admission 2019 will take place in the following list of interview centre. Candidates will have to select any one of the interview centres from the list. The centre selected by the candidate can be changed by the Institute.
The Lal Bahadur Shashtri Institute of Management, LBSIM 2019 has close to 100% placement every year. Last year more than 96 companies took part in the placement. More than 200 students got placement last year. Following is the placement statistics for LBSIM for last year:
- Average Annual Package – Rs.8.60 lakh
- Highest Domestic Package – Rs.21 lakh
Some of the recruiters that visit the campus are HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Wipro, TVS, Hitachi, ICICI, Birla Sunlife, Asian Paints, ITC Lifestyle, RNL Bank etc.
The Lal Bahadur Shashtri Institute of Management has been ranked the following:
- 24th best Management Institute in the Country by NIRF.
- It has been ranked 11th by Economics.
- 36th for all over Top B-schools in India.