LIBA MBA Admission 2019 – The Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), which is located in Chennai is one of the top B-Schools in the country. The candidates who aspire to pursue MBA/PGDM from LIBA Admission 2019 can apply online from the official website: www.liba.edu. The school accepts scores of national level exams like XAT and CAT. Those who will be shortlisted on the basis of it will be called for group discussion and personal interview. Candidates who clear the GD/PI and PI round will be eligible for final LIBA Admission 2019. To know more information about LIBA MBA Admission 2019 such as placements, fees structure, result, application form etc, candidates can check the same this page.
The LIBA Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the XAT and CAT. LIBA 2019 accepts only the scores of XAT and CAT and the students that will be shortlisted will be called for GD/PI round.
|LIBA Admission 2019||Dates|
|CAT registration Last date||26 Sep 2018|
|CAT Test Date||25 Nov 2018|
|XAT registration last date||20 August 2018|
|XAT test||06 Jan 2019|
|LIBA registration begins from||17 Sep 2018|
|Registration last date||
24 Feb 2019
|Interview Dates||1st to 4th week of Mar 2019|
Apply here: Click here to apply for LIBA PGDM 2019
LIBA Application Form 2019
The candidates seeking LIBA Admission 2019 can now apply online. They must also apply for CAT or XAT examination. It is necessary as LIBA accepts the scores of these examinations for admission. Then they have to go to the official website of LIBA which is www.liba.edu and apply for admission to PGDM course. After submitting the application form, they have to take a print of it in PDF format and email it to the admission authorities. Follow the instructions below to know more.
- Go to the official website: www.liba.edu.
- Click on “PGDM Full Time – Apply now 2019”.
- Click on “Apply now”.
- Do the new user registration by entering details such as username, password, name, mobile number, email ID and select the course. Then click on the save button.
- Login using the login credentials. Click on Start application and fill in the details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the application form in PDF format and email it to [email protected]
A certain amount of money has to be also paid as application fee at the time of submitted the application form online. The candidates can pay the fees by credit card/debit card/ bet banking. The amount of application fees is Rs. 1500.
Courses offered by LIBA
For LIBA Admission 2019, the institute provides various programmes in management such as PGDM, PGDM (Part Time), Executive Diploma Programme and Certificate programme. Candidates can read about each programme from below:
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management course is for a duration of 2 years. There will be six semesters in this course. The course includes a summer project and workshops. The core courses that will be offered in the first year needs to be taken by students mandatorily. The courses in the program include Basis Financial Management, Computer Applications, Communication, Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Managing Operations etc.
PGDM Part Time
The Post Graduate Diploma In Management Part Time program is approved by the AICTE. This course is for a duration of 3 years. The classes for this course will take place only on weekends. There will be nine semesters in the course. The program will include 28 core courses and 6 electives.
Executive Diploma Programme
The various courses that include in the Executive Diploma programme include Business Analytics, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Investment Management, International Business Management and Marketing Management.
The LIBA offers certificate programmes which further include the programmes such as:
- Business and HR Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Information Security, Controls, and Audit of Business Information System
- Mangement of Human Resources
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
The Executive Education includes the programmes such as Corporate Programmes, Management Development Programmes. These programmes are designed to provide timely learning interventions which will help the candidates build up their skills and progress in their careers.
LIBA Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for the PGDM course that is offered by the Loyola Institute of Business Administration. The fee structure that is given below is as per last year. The candidates must note that the fee structure may change for LIBA Admission 2019.
|Fee Details||1st Term (in Rs.)||2nd-3rd Term (in Rs.)||4th-5th Term (in Rs.)||6th Term (Rs.)|
|Alumni Membership Fees||–||–||–||7000|
- Library Deposit Fee – Rs.10000
- Retention Fee – Rs.10000
The refundable fee has to be paid with the first term fees. This will be refunded to the students after they graduate or leave the institute.
LIBA Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who will be applying for the PGDM course in LIBA must ensure that they meet the following eligibility requirements. The criteria for LIBA Admission 2019 are given below:
- The candidates applying for his course must have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University. He or she must have graduated under regular mode.
- They must have obtained at least 60% marks in their class 10th and 12th examination.
- Those who have cleared all the subjects in the first attempt will be preferred for the admission to the PGDM course offered by LIBA.
- It is very important that the candidates applying for the course must have appeared for the CAT or XAT examinations as LIBA gives admission to the candidates for PGDM courses the CAT or XAT scores only.
LIBA Selection Procedure
The aspirants will be given admission to the PGDM courses based on the following criteria. The brief of the selection process for LIBA Admission 2019 is as follows.
- Only those will be shortlisted for the selection who have appeared for the CAT/XAT examination.
- The candidates that will be shortlisted will be then called up for group discussion and personal interview.
- The candidates who will clear the group discussion and personal interview round will get admission to the PGDM course.
LIBA Cut Off 2019
LIBA will release the cut-offs for the XAT and CAT for LIBA Admission 2019. The cut-offs are given for general quota and Catholics. Last year, the cut-off is available below.
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||22.40||34.77|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||55.42||34.21|
|Reasoning and Decision Making Ability||32.77||22.21|
LIBA GD/PI 2019
The candidates who will take LIBA Admission 2019 through CAT/XAT examination will be called for group discussion and personal interview. The group discussion and interview for LIBA will take place in 5 cities which are listed below:
LIBA Result 2019
The result will be declared on the official website of LIBA which is www.liba.edu. The candidates who will get selected for the PGDM courses have to submit the academic fees on time and submit the following:
- Original Graduation Marksheet
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Two colored passport size photograph
In the last year, more than 90 companies had visited the campus for the placement. The recruiters were from 15 different sectors.
- Highest Salary Package – 21 lakhs
- Average Salary – 9 Lakhs
The Loyola Institute of Business Administration has been consistently ranked top 1 % of business school in India. It also has been ranked number 3 B-school in the Southern Region by the Times of India. It has been ranked 32nd in the list of best management institutes in the country by NIRF.
Official Website: www.liba.edu