LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card– The Admit Card for LPU NEST MBA will available to download after the successful Slot Booking of the examination center. Candidates will have to enter their registered email id and password to download the admit card. It is important to carry it on the examination day. It will help the invigilator to confirm your identity. Your admit card will have important details like examination center name and address, photograph, signature etc. To know more details about LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card, read below.
LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card
Booking the slots for the examination is not enough, you have to download the admit cards as well. So, don’t forget to do the same. Candidates for whom the university has booked the slots are advised to check the application portal regularly to get the updates. Till the official announcements, check the tentative schedule of LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card below.
|Event||Schedule I||Schedule II|
|Admit Card/ E-Hall Ticket/ Appointment Letter will available from||3rd week of November 2018||1st week of March 2019|
|Result of Entrance Exam||3rd week of January 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Slot booking for Interview||4th week of January 2019 to 2nd week of February 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Call for Interview||February 2019 Onwards||May 2019 Onwards|
|Result of Interview||2nd week of March 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||4th week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card will available on www.lpu.in.
How to download the LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card
Download the admit card only if you have completed the slot booking process. In case it is still pending, Click Here. Refer the steps given below to download the admit card.
- Login using the proper link given above.
- Enter your Email id / Username and password.
- Click on “Submit” to move forward.
- On the new window, select the appropriate course ie MBA.
- Confirm the Course and navigate to the slot booking process.
- After that, click on admit card tab to download it.
- Take the extra print out of the admit card for future use.
Details in LPU NEST 2019 Admit Card
Check the following details on your Admit Card or Hall Ticket. For any discrepancies, immediately contact at [email protected]
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Examination day and time
- Important instructions
What to Carry on Examination Day
Carry the following documents with you on the examination day.
- Two copies of valid admit card.
- A hard copy of application form.
- Identity Proof (Permanent driving license, Passport, PAN Card or Government-issued ID containing photograph and signature)
While downloading the admit card keep the important instructions in mind.
- Take the print out of Admit card in A4 size sheet only.
- Ensure all the details on the admit are clearly visible.
- Only a valid admit card will be allowed in the examination hall. Do not tear or mutilate it.
- Do not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the e-hall ticket inside the test hall.
- Applicants are not permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, electronic watches with facilities of calculators.
- Electronic devices are also not allowed in the examination hall. For example devices like laptop or palmtop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object that is likely to be of unfair assistance.
In so far, details about LPU NEST Results 2019 is according to the last year admission process. Any updates regarding it will be updated soon.
If you have any queries regarding LPU NEST Results, please ask in comments below.