LPU NEST MBA 2019 Application Form has been released on January 21, 2019, for the second session. The application form for LPU NEST MBA 2019 releases in two phases. Though, the academic session for both will start on the same dates. So, interested candidates after checking their eligibility can apply for the LPU NEST MBA Programme 2019. The forms are available in both the offline and online modes. Candidates can choose either option to apply for the programme. To know more details like how to fill the application form, fee structure etc, refer below.
LPU NEST MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the information correctly. Once the Application is successfully submitted, then the candidates can do the slot booking and can download the Admit Card later. Check the official schedule of the LPU NEST 2019 Application below.
|Event||Schedule I||Schedule II|
|Online Registration starts on||08 Oct 2018||21 Jan 2019|
|Entrance examination dates||21 Jan- 05 Feb 2019||05-30 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply||20 Jan 2019||
28 Apr 2019
|Slot booking for online examination||01st week of Dec 2018||1st week of March 2019|
|Result of Entrance Exam||10 Feb 2019||04 May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||4th May 2019 Onwards|
Apply Online: Application form is available on www.lpu.in.
How to fill the LPU NEST MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check your eligibility first and then apply for the MBA Programme. Follow the instructions given below to apply for LPU NEST 2019.
- First Register yourself, by accessing the link given above.
- Then, enter your details like Name, Email-id, Phone number, gender, password etc.
- Click on “Submit”. You will receive the login credentials on your registered Email-id.
Candidates have the option to fill the application form offline. You have to buy the LPUNEST kit from the university/ Camp Offices by paying the fees in cash. After filling the form, you will have the two options to submit the filled application form.
Fill the OMR application form after reading all the “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” given in LPUNEST (MBA) booklet. After that, Send the application form via these options.
Semi Online (if you don’t want to send the hard copy of the application form )
- First, register yourself and login using the credentials sent in Email.
- Then, Choose you Programme “MBA”.
- After that Choose that you have the LPUNEST kit.
- Enter your OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code in the given space.
- You don’t have to pay the fees and move to fill the application form.
- Enter your Personal, contact, work experience, and qualification details.
- Make sure all the details are valid and correct.
- Upload your documents like Photograph, signature or any other relevant certificates and documents.
The online process is for candidates who do not have LPUNEST kit, prospectus or Application ticket.
- Login using the email id and password.
- Click on “Submit” to move forward.
- On the new window, select the appropriate course ie MBA and confirm the same.
- After that, choose you do not have the LPUNEST KIT.
- Pay the fees using “Pay U” or “Paytm”.
- Move towards the next step to fill the necessary details.
- Fill your Personal, contact, work experience, qualification, and test details.
- Ensure all the details are valid and correct.
- Upload your digital documents like Photograph, signature or any other relevant certificates.
- Save the copy of application form for future reference.
LPU NEST MBA 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for the LPU NEST is different for boys and girls in online mode. Whereas, it is the same in offline mode.
|Rs 500/-||Rs 250/-|
|Rs 500/-||Rs 500/-|
- Keep an eye on your mailbox as all the communication regarding the e-hall ticket, Appointment Letter or Admit Card details will be through email only.
- Any incomplete form will be outrightly rejected by the University. The student will be solely responsible for this.