The LPU NEST 2019 Result will release in the month of January and May for the October and December session respectively. The LPU NEST results will have your rank based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Use your registered id and password to download the results. After that qualified candidates will have to book their slots to attend the interview. The final selection will be based on the cutoff released for the different MBA Programme. To know more details about LPU NEST 2019 Result read the article further.
LPU NEST 2019 Result
Check the rank on your result and then book the slots for the interview in the time window specified by the university. The academic session for 2019-20 will start in May 2019. Look at the tentative schedule of LPU NEST 2019 Result below.
|Event||Schedule I||Schedule II|
|Result of Entrance Exam||3rd week of January 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Slot booking for Interview||4th week of January 2019 to 2nd week of February 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Call for Interview||February 2019 Onwards||May 2019 Onwards|
|Result of Interview||2nd week of March 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||4th week of May 2019|
Result: The results for the LPU NEST 2019 Result will available on www.lpu.in.
How to Download LPU NEST 2019 Results
The results will contain your rank on the basis of your marks scored in the entrance test. In case of a tie, the tiebreaker rules set by the university will be followed. First, check your results by following steps given below.
- Access the direct link given above.
- On the new window, enter your login credentials.
- Enter your User Name/email in the given space.
- Similarly, enter your password as set during the application process.
- After that, Click on “Login”.
- On the new screen, check the “Result and Interview” tab to download or check your results.
In case one or more students have the same scores. Then their rank will be decided according to the following tiebreaker rules.
- Score of best two subjects– Score of top two subjects will be calculated, the candidate with more marks will rank higher.
- Single highest in any of the subject – If the first criteria do not solve the tie then, single highest marks in any of the subject will break the tie. Further, the elder one will be preferred.
After the results, the qualified candidates have to book the slots for the interview round. In the interview, the interviewer will judge the candidate on his/her personality, knowledge and their passion towards the management programme. Finally, candidates who will clear the interview can take the admission on the basis of cut off released by the university. There will be different cutoffs for each specialization of MBA programmes. Hence, after clearing LPU NEST(MBA), Interview and cutoff, you can deposit the admission fee offline or online.
Process for Admission in LPU
- Select the programme you want to apply for.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs 10000/- (Rs 9500/- programme fee of the first semester & Rs 500/- for the application fee for admission) to confirm the seat.
- Complete your Admission Form. (fourth step in Application Form)
- Upload the necessary documents like Date of Birth proof, Graduation Pass certificate etc
- University will check your documents in the specified time window.
- Pay the remaining fees within the timeline notified by the university.
In so far, details about LPU NEST Results 2019 is according to the last year admission process. Any updates regarding it will be updated soon.