LPU NEST 2019 Slot Booking– Candidates who appearing for LPU NEST MBA 2019 have to book their slots for the examination day. In the slot booking, you have to select the examination city, center, and timings of your choice. Only after the successful Slot Booking, the Admit Card for the LPU NEST can be downloaded. The slot booking for the second phase is starting from 06 May. The window to book the slots remains open for a few days on the official website. Keep your user id and password handy to do the booking. To know more about LPU NEST 2019 Slot Booking, refer below.
LPU NEST 2019 Slot Booking
In case, candidates who have not booked their slots or forgot to do the same. Then, the university itself will book the slots for the student randomly. Check the tentative schedule of LPU NEST 2019 Slot Booking here.
|Event||Phase 2||Schedule I||Schedule II|
|Slot booking for online examination||06 May||3rd week of November 2018||1st week of March 2019|
|Result of Entrance Exam||within 2days after the test||3rd week of January 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Slot booking for Interview||2 days after the test||4th week of January 2019 to 2nd week of February 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Interview Date||all working days||February 2019 Onwards||May 2019 Onwards|
|Result of Interview||on the same day of the interview||2nd week of March 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
Slot Booking: The LPU NEST 2019 Slot Booking can be done on www.lpu.in.
How to Book the Slots for LPU NEST 2019
The slot booking will be based “first come first serve basis” policy. Any request to change the exam center will not be entertained later. The Final slot booking is in the hands of the university, they have rights to change the center according to the availability of seats. So, for right now choose your preferred exam center and book the slots. Follow the steps given below to do the same.
Method 1: Slot Booking by candidates
- On the Login window, Enter your email and password.
- Click on “Submit” to move forward.
- On the new window, select the appropriate course ie MBA.
- Confirm the Course and navigate to the slot booking process.
- After that, choose the test center, schedule, and timings of your choice.
- Do the slot booking before the last date of the process.
Method 2: Slot Booking by University
- Candidates if fails to book the slots before the scheduled dates then, the university itself will book his/her slots.
- The University will book the exam centers and timings according to the availability of seats in the centers.
- Visit the official website regularly, to check the slots booked by the university.
What if you lost your Login credentials
It is very important to have your email id and password to access any details regarding the application form and other processes. So, in case you have lost your password and cannot find it in your mailbox. Then follow the quick steps given below.
- Just open the direct link given above.
- In the new window, choose the option “Forgot Password”.
- Thereafter, enter your Email-id as filled during the registration.
- The new activation link will be sent to you on your email id.
- The password will be there in your mailbox. Check the spam and Junk mails as well.
- If you are still not able to access the password, then immediately contact on 18001024431.
After Slot Booking
Candidates after successful slot booking can download the admit card. It is important to carry it on the examination day. Without it, you will not get the entry in the examination hall. The admit card will carry important information like candidates name, examination center, timings etc. For more details Click Here.
If you have any queries regarding LPU NEST Slot Booking, please ask in comments below.