LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form has been released. To fill the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form, click on the direct link provided below. The application form for LPU NEST MBA 2020 releases in two phases. So, interested candidates can appear for LPU national test and scholarship test in both the phases. The forms are available in both offline and online mode. firstly, you need to register for tor the test and after that fill the application form, upload required documents and lastly pay the application fee. To know more details like how to fill the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Registration, Application form, fee structure, etc, check the details below on this page.
Latest: LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form is available. Apply now.
LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the information correctly. Once the application is successfully submitted, then the candidates can do the slot booking and can download the Admit Card later. Check the official schedule of the LPU NEST 2020 Application below.
|LPUNEST 2020 Application Form||schedule 2|
|Application process||going on|
|Last date to apply||31 Mar 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for LPU NEST MBA 2020 Phase 2.
LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Fee
Before applying, candidates must be aware of the application fee of LPU NEST MBA 2020. For boys and girls the appliaction fee varies. Check the details below:
|Mode of Application||Cost of Soft copy||Cost of Printed copy|
|Online Application||Boys – Rs. 800|
Girls – Rs. 500
|Boys – Rs. 1000|
Girls – Rs. 700
|Offline Application (LPUNEST Kit)||–||Boys – Rs. 800|
Girls – Rs. 500
Mode of payment:
Application Form fee of LPU NEST MBA 2020 can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
- Online – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline – Cash/ Cheque or Demand Draft
Documents required in LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
Before starting the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application process, all the applicants must keep the following documents ready in hand to avoid any further delay.
- A valid email id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned copy of your Photograph, and Signature
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- graduation degree or provisional certificate
- Credit Card/ Debit card to pay the online application fee.
- Valid Identity proof like Aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter id, driving license, etc.
Document specification for LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form
Out of the above documents the candidates alos need to upload a few documents in the application form. The specification of the documents is given below:
|Passport size photograph||10 Kb to 100 Kb.||jpg|
|Digital signature||3 Kb to 20 Kb||jpg|
|Right-hand finger print||3 Kb to 20 Kb||jpg|
- Image should be with white background
- The passport-sized scanned image must have the name of the applicant and the date on which the picture was taken
- No cap or goggles on the pic
- No selfies
- Signature should no be in capital letters (Running style).
Details to be filled in the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application form
While filling the LPU NEST MBA Application Form, mention the following details in it. Therefore, check the list and keep them ready in hand to avoid any delay.
- Course Applied For
- Test Centre Option
- Candidates’ Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Father’s Name
- How do you come to know about KSOM?
- Postal Code
- Aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Graduation Year
- Board/University name of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Name of the college/Institute of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Year of passing of secondary, higher secondary exams and graduation
- Percentage of marks for secondary & higher secondary exams and degree of graduation
How to fill the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form?
As discused before, aspirants have the option of filling the application form online and offine as well. Therefore, to appear in the LPU NEST MBA 2020 apply by understanding the following steps.
Step 1. Registration
- Firstly, click on the link given above for the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form.
- Then, register by entering details like Name, Email-id, Phone number, gender, password, etc.
- After that, Click on “Submit” button.
- Soon after that you will receive the login credentials on your registered Email-id.
Step 2. Login
- Enter the email id and the password.
- Sumbit the credentials and clike on the “Login” button.
Step 3. Select your Qualification level
In this step, you need to select your last qualification, the options will be :
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- Post graduation
For the MBA program, you need to select the graduation option.
Step 4. Select the course of your choice
Here, you need to select anyone from the Following Management courses:
- Specialized MBA
Now you have to make the payment online through the following gateways:
Step 5. Make the payment
- HDFC bank
- PAY U
Step 6. Fill the Applicatication form
- Fill your Personal, contact, work experience, qualification, and test details. However, ensure all the details are valid and correct.
- Then, click on save and next.
Step 7. Upload the documents
- Now, you need to upload the scanned copy of your picture with your signature.
- Also, upload the right thumbprint in the prescribed format.
Step 8. Save and print
Now lastly, save the application form and take the print out of it for future reference.
Aspirants have the option to fill the application form offline. To apply for LPU NEST MBA 2020, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Buy the LPUNEST kit from the university/ Camp Offices by paying the fees in cash.
- After filling the form, you will have to submit the filled application form.
- You can submit it either offline (Manually ) or online.
Fill the OMR application form after reading all the “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” given in LPUNEST (MBA) 2020 booklet. now you can send the application form manually at the address of the university or online at lpu.in.
Semi-online (if you don’t want to send the hard copy of the application form )
- Choose semi-online method if you have the LPU NEST kit.
- Enter Application no. and Scratch code mentioned in OMR Sheet.
- In this process you dont need to pay the Application fee online
- After that, Move to fill the Application form
- Enter your Personal, contact, work experience, and qualification details.
- Upload your documents like Photograph, signature or any other relevant certificates and documents.
LPU NEST MBA 2020 Exam Centers
The university provides the Test centers for LPU NEST 2020 across India, check the list of the cities from the below:
Rejection of LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form
If the details filled in the Application form by the applicant is not valid or not in the correct format, then there are chances of rejection of the Application form.
The reasons for rejection can be anyone the following:
- The photograph is not clear.
- Uploaded documents are in wrong size and format.
- The application form is not submitted as per the deadline.
- If application fee is not paid.
- These are just the few of the reasons. there can be more reasons that may lead to the cancellation of the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form.
LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form Correction
Once the application form is submitted the applicants are not allowed to make any changes or corrections in it. The university does not open any application form correction window. The students must submit the form correctly with all the details in one go only.
The checklist that you must follow to submit the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form is as follows:
- All the fields must be filled.
- The dates must be correctly filled
- The spellings must be correct
- Images must be perfectly uploaded
- The educational qualifications must be filled in properly
- Address, email ID and, the mobile number must be accurately entered
- Recheck the application form before final submission
LPU NEST MBA 2020 Slot booking
Soon after the LPU NEST MBA 2020 application form filling process ends applicants can book slots to appear in LPU NEST MBA 2020. Candidates will require the application number and password to book slots. Only those students who book slots will be allotted exam date and time as per their selection. After that, the admit card is also released and they can download the LPU NEST MBA 2020 admit card from the login. Applicants who do not book the slot will be allotted the exam center and timing randomly.
LPU NEST MBA 2020 Admit Card
After the slot booking the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Admit Card is generated and the students need to take the print out of the same. On the exam day, you must carry the admit card along with valid id proof. the Admit Card acts as a verification document of the applicant at the exam centers. Without the hall ticket/ admit card, candidates will not be allowed to it in the examination center.
In case if you have any questions about the LPU NEST MBA 2020 Application Form , let us know in the comment section below.