The University of Lucknow has published the revised counseling schedule for MBA programme. LUMET 2018 Result was announced on the official website by the University of Lucknow. It was available as a pdf, in which the merit of the qualified candidates was mentioned. To check the result for LUMET 2018, an applicant had to visit the official website, www.lkouniv.ac.in or use the link below. The Final Result was available in the form of a combined merit list. It contained the name of all the applicants who have appeared for LUMET 2018 and Personal Interview. The admission of only qualified candidates will take place as per the order of merit. Know the procedure to check result, merit list details, personal interview, reservation and much more from this page.
LUMET 2018 Result
The final LUMET 2018 result will declare after entrance test and personal interview. Candidates qualifying the written exam and personal interview will be eligible to take admission in the MBA Programme. Check the schedule of LUMET 2018 result from the table below:
|LUMET 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|LUMET 2018 Exam Date is||02 Jun 2018|
|LUMET 2018 Result will be Declared on||28 Jun 2018|
LUMET 2018 Counselling Schedule
- Click here to check LUMET 2018 Result in a new tab.
LUMET 2018 Counselling
Only those candidates whose ranks are within the cut off range are eligible to appear for LUMET 2018 Counselling. The shortlisted candidates have to first report at the reporting venue and after completing all the formalities of Phase 1 have to go to the designated venue for Phase 2 of the counseling. Both Phase 1 and Phase 2 have to be completed on the same day. The physical presence of the candidate is mandatory as an On-Campus Online counselling. The LUMET 2018 Counselling comprises of the following:
- Document Verification
- Zero Fee Verification (for SC and ST candidates only )
- Subject Allotment
- Fee Submission
- Issue of Allotment Letter
Reporting for the LUMET 2018 Counselling
The candidates must report at the counseling venue as per the schedule given above. The reporting counter would open for only 30 minutes from the time the rank has been called to the counseling premises.
You must report for the counseling along with the original and a photocopy of the following documents:
- Photo ID and Address Proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- High School Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- CAT score card (for CAT candidates only)
- 4 passport size Colour Photographs
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- For OBC the caste certificate should be issued on or after July 01, 2015.
- Income Certificate
- Income certificate should be issued after February 01, 2018
- All certificates will be verified through the Government website
- Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained
- The benefit of zero fees will not be given to SC/ST candidates who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Sub Category Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
Reservation Policy for Admission through LUMET 2018
For admission to MBA programmes in the University, a candidate will get admission according to the reservation policy of the university. Refer the number of reserve seats below.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC of UP||27%|
|Son/ daughter/spouse of LU Teachers/Employees||As per University Rules|
|Son/daughter/spouse of LU affiliated Govt./ Aided Colleges of University of Lucknow and Govt. Ayurvedic College affiliated to University of Lucknow||As per University Rules|
|Physically Handicapped/ Disabled (including 1% for blinds)||3%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retired Defense Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defense Personnel or Defense Personnel killed in war or Defense Personnel posted in UP||5%|
How to Check LUMET 2018 Result?
After the exam successful conduction of the examination, the candidates will have to check the LUMET 2018 result. This will enable them to know the qualifying status and see if they have to appear for the interview or not. Below you can find the complete step by step procedure to check the result:
- Click on the link available on this page.
- Now using a login, Enter the registration id and password, set during the application process.
- A link to check LUMET 2018 result will display on the screen.
- You have to now download it and check your qualifying status and the marks scored in the exam.
What After LUMET 2018 Result?
The result will announce in the form of a scorecard and you have to download it and take a print out for future reference. After that, a list of candidates who are eligible for a personal interview round will release.
Thereafter, a merit list will release which will contain the names of all the candidates who have appeared for the exam and scored minimum cut off marks. Such applicants will have to appear for the interview round. A combined merit list is going to be released by the University with the name of candidates who are qualified to take admission in the MBA Programme.