The Lucknow University has released LUMET 2019 Application Form on 15 March. The application form for LUMET 2019 issues online at the university’s official website, lkouniv.ac.in. The aspirants must fill in and submit their LUMET Application Form before 15 May or else late fee charges may be implied. In the LUMET 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, upload the images and finally pay the application fee online. The application fee is Rs 1000/- and Rs 2000/- for SC/ ST and General/ OBC category respectively. The candidates can check more details about the LUMET 2019 Application Form from this page.
LUMET 2019 Application Form
The candidates can apply for admission in PG courses such as MBA Program, MBA (Marketing), MBA (Finance & Control), MBA (HR & IR), MBA (International Business), and Master of Travel and Tourism Administration (MTTM).
LUMET 2019 Application Form Dates: The candidates can check the official schedule for LUMET MBA 2019 Application Form in the table below:
|LUMET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|The application form for LUMET 2019 will start by||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||15 May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||20 May 2019|
|LUMET 2019 exam date||01-07 Jun 2019|
LUMET 2019 Application Fees
Aspirants have to pay the following amount of application fees from the table below.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1000|
|With Late fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 3000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 2000|
Mode of Payment: The application fee for LUMET 2019 is payable by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents To Keep Ready For LUMET 2019 Application Form
Before the aspirants proceed to fill in details in the LUMET 2019 Application Form take a look at the list of documents which you should keep ready:
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet
- Class 10th Certificate/ Marksheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Hall Ticket/ Score Card of the National level test
- Scanned image of your photograph and signature
- Valid Email ID and Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
LUMET 2019 Mode of Admission
There are two modes of admission by which a student can apply for admission in MBA programme in the Lucknow University. These are as follows:
- Through CAT score
- Through Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET 2019)
The candidates have to choose their mode of admission at the time of filling of the form. Also, those who have appeared for CAT 2018 exam can also appear for LUMET 2019.
How To Fill LUMET 2019 Application Form?
Aspirants who have completed their graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any University and obtained 50% of marks at the graduate level (45% in case of SC/ST) are eligible to apply for LUMET MBA 2019. Just simply follow the step-by-step instructions as given below to successfully apply for LUMET 2019:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, click on the link which is given on this page to register for LUMET 2019.
- For registration, the applicants need to enter details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email id.
- Enter your own email id and mobile number. If you don’t have your own email id then it is suggested that you should create one.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, you receive Registration Number and Password. The same is also sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Enter Personal Details
Next, you have to enter details like:
- Caste Certificate Number
- Annual Income of the family
- Choose ID proof from the drop-down menu
- Write down your complete home address
- Pin Code
Click on “Save & Continue” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Enter your Academic Qualification Details
Now next, you have to enter your details of the educational qualification. Hence, the details to be entered in this section is as follows:
- Enter your Roll Number/ Year of passing/ marks obtained and the name of the university of High School, Intermediate and Graduation.
Click on “Save & Continue” button and proceed to the next step of the application process.
Step 4: Choose the mode of admission
Next, the applicants have to select their mode of admission at the time of filling of the form.
- Those who have a valid CAT score can opt for admission on the basis of this score
- Whereas, those who have valid CAT score can also opt to appear in the LUMET 2018
Step 5: Upload your Photograph and Signature
Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature as per the specifications are given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Photograph||jpg/ jpeg||50 KB||250 x 250 px|
|Signature||jpg/ jpeg||50 KB||250 x 150 px|
Step 6: Preview
On uploading the images, in the next step, a preview of the application form will be available on the screen. If there is some error, you can edit the details or start the entire process again. Remember that once you have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 7: Application Fee
After reviewing the application form, if you are sure that the details in the form are correct then proceed to pay the application fee. Finally, pay the requisite amount of the application fee by online mode.
Step 8: Print the LUMET Application Form
The final step of the application process is to print the completed application form for future reference. Furthermore, applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
LUMET 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have entered any wrong data in the application form can edit the details. For this candidates have to login on the website. You need email id and registered mobile number to access the form. However, you will not able to edit the details like category etc.
If you have any questions about the LUMET 2019 Application Form, tell us in the comment section below.