Master School of Management 2019 – The Master School of Management, Meerut, offers the PGDM course for the year 2019. The students who are interested to get admission to get admission to this course can apply online from the official website: www.msmindia.org. The students will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance and work experience. If the admission committee fees that the student has the potential to become a leader, then he or she will be shortlisted for the selection process for Master School of Management 2019. For more information, the students can refer to this page.
Master School of Management 2019
The Master School of Management accepts the scores of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT. The College does not conduct any entrance examination of its own.
|CAT exam date||25 Nov 2018|
|XAT exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|CMAT exam date||28 Jan 2019|
|ATMA exam date||yet to be announced|
Apply here: Candidates can apply here: www.msmindia.org
Master School of Management Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure of the PGDM course offered by Master School of Management, Meerut. Please note that the fee structure that is given below is as per last year’s session and it may change for the upcoming session.
|Tuition Fee||Rs.180000 (per annum)|
|Examination Fee||Rs.6000 (per trimester)|
|Student Activity Fee||Rs.22500 (per annum)|
|Total Expenditure including lodging for two years||Rs.585000|
Master School of Management Eligibility Criteria
For admission to the Master School of Management 2019, the students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying to the course:
- A student who is applying for this course must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The students must also obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination.
- The students must have a valid score of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT.
Master School of Management Selection Process
The students will be called for the selection process based on their academic and professional performance. If the admission committee feels that the students have the leadership capabilities in them, then they will be called for the selection process. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the personal interview and group discussion.
Master School of Management Registration
The registration for Master School of Management 2019 can be done through online mode only. The students must visit the official website: www.msnindia.org and fill in the application form.
- First, the candidates have to click on the apply online button.
- Then click on new registration and enter the details such as name, email, mobile number, create a password and click on Sign up.
- After the new user registration, the students have to log in to the website using the newly created login credentials.
- Enter all the details asked in the application forms.
- Upload the documents required.
- Submit the form and keep a copy for future reference.
The students also have to pay the application fee which can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking. Last year the application fee was Rs.1000.
Master School of Management Result
The final result of the students who will be selected for the Master School of Management 2019 Admission will receive an offer letter on their email. If the students accept the offer then they have to pay the academic fees within the dates specified by the College.
Master School of Management Placement
The Master School of Management has a record of 100% placements till date. The placement process at MSM starts with a Pre-Placement talk. Then the resumes are sent to the companies that will be visiting the campus in that session. The preliminary shortlisting is done. Students are recruited and then they join the workplace. The companies had come from various sectors like Pharma, Media, IT, Financial Services, FMCD, Hospitality etc. Following are the statistics for the last year:
- Highest Salary – Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum
- Average Salary – Rs.6.19 Lakhs per annum
List of Recruiters
|AGVB||Aditya Birla Group|
|Mahindra Finance||Tata Steel|
Master School of Management Ranking
The Master School of Managemen Meerut has won the following rankings in the past years.
- Amongst 25 B-School all over India in the year 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014.
- Ranked 25th best B-School by Business World.
- Ranked 35th and 13th All over India and in North India respectively.
- 47th all over India.
Official website: www.msmindia.org