All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced MAT 2018 exam date. Before AIMA had revamped Management Aptitude Test (MAT) website, exam dates for MAT February 2018, MAT May 2018, MAT September 2018, MAT December 2018 were all present officially. Now the website is displaying schedule of ongoing exam only which is MAT May 2018. However, we had noted the exam dates that were initially published and the same is given here for reference. Changes, if any, to MAT 2018 exam date, will be updated here from time to time as per announcements by AIMA. Read on to know all dates.
MAT 2018 Exam Date
Given below are the exam dates of MAT already held in February, MAT to be held in May, September, December.
|S.No.||MAT 2018||PPT Exam Date||CBT Exam Date|
|1||MAT February 2018||04 Feb 2018||17 Feb 2018|
|2||MAT May 2018||06 May 2018||20 May 2018|
|3||MAT September 2018||02 Sep 2018||15 Sep 2018|
|4||MAT December 2018||09 Dec 2018||15 Dec 2018|
Out of these, the MAT February 2018 exam date is gone, MAT May 2018 exam date is confirmed and is coming up, MAT September 2018 exam date and MAT December 2018 exam dates are those that were published on the official website some time ago, but are no longer there; they are subject to change.
MAT February 2018 Important Dates
- Registration started on: 20 December 2017.
- Last date to apply online was: 26 January 2018.
- Extended last date for online registration for PBT was: 31 January 2018
- Extended last date for online registration for CBT was: 14 February 2018
- Admit card was released on: 27 January 2018.
- Date of pen and paper-based test was: 04 February 2018.
- Date of computer-based test was: 17 February 2018 onwards
- Result was announced on: 22 February 2018.
MAT May 2018 Important Dates
- Registration started on: 13 March 2018.
- Last date to apply online is: 27 April 2018.
- Candidates can download admit card for PPT from: 14 May 2018.
- Candidates can download admit card for CBT from: 15 May 2018.
- Date of pen and paper based test is: 06 May 2018.
- Date of computer based test is: 20 May 2018 onwards.
- Result to announce on: 25 May 2018.
MAT September 2018 Important Dates
- Registration is expected to start in: 30 June 2018.
- Date of PPT, as per schedule that was initially available: 02 September 2018.
- Date of CBT, as per schedule that was initially available: 15 September 2018.
MAT December 2018 Important Dates
- Registration is expected to start in: first week of October 2018.
- Date of PPT, as per schedule that was initially available: 09 December 2018.
- Date of CBT, as per schedule that was initially available: 15 December 2018 onwards.
Significance of MAT 2018 Exam Date
Candidates who have planned to appear for MAT this year must note the important MAT 2018 dates. Noting all exam dates will help you track the events easily. It is important to keep track of MAT 2018 registration dates, admit card dates and result declaration dates.
Before applying for the entrance test you must note that MAT 2018 is a pen and paper as well as computer-based test. Candidates can choose one of the modes of the examination or can choose both modes as well. Aspirants choosing to attempt exam in both ways will able to select seven management institutes instead of five in the application form. For more information regarding MAT 2018 dates scroll down below.
Candidates must also note test timings
- For the Offline based test, exam is held from 10.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M. It is a 2 hours 30 minutes test. Candidates who opt for PPT must adhere to reporting time of 8.30 A.M.
- For the Online based test, exam is conducted in different test slots at different test venues. No official timings are initially released; it depends on the number of candidates applying for the online-based test. Details regarding the same are cleared once admit cards are out.
Now that you know about MAT 2018 Exam Date, also know about fees, admit card, result dates
Fees – Since the test is conducting in the offline and online mode. The fees for both have been different. It is Rs 1550/- for offline and online based tests. Candidates opting to appear for both the modes have to pay an extra amount of Rs 1100/- ie. total of Rs 2650/- needs to be paid.
Admit Card – Students who have successfully applied and completed the application process will receive the admit cards on the notified dates. The dates to download the admit card for the offline and online based test is different. So visit the website on and after the specified dates only. The test locations for the modes will also be different and more details about the same will be mentioned on admit cards itself.
The admit card will contain the Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidates applying for the online-based test must strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her on the admit cards.
Results – Results for Mat 2018 as notified on the official website will be released after three weeks of conduction of entrance test. Candidates after official announcements of results can download the same from the official website. No candidate will receive the scorecards by posts. Though the aspirants will have the facility to download the results via SMS. The service for the same is applicable to all mobile operators.
SMS as: MATS FORMNO DOB(ddmmyy) to 54242
Eg: MATS 200492 040885 to 54242
It is applicable to All Phone Operators
Official Website: www.aima.in.
If you have any questions about MAT 2018 Exam Date, please ask in comments below.