MAT 2018 Registration for May exam has been announced by AIMA. Candidates who want to appear for MAT May 2018 exam can apply for it from the link that has been provided on this page. Graduates, or final year graduation students can register for MAT 2018 being conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT 2018 exam will be held on May 06, 2018 for the pen-paper based exam, and May 20, 2018, for computer-based test. Firstly, aspirants need to complete the MAT 2018 registration. Next, applicants need to provide Personal Details, Academic Background Details, Choice of Exam Center, etc in the MAT Application Form 2018. Also, applicants need to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given by AIMA. The application fee for MAT 2018 is to be paid by online mode only. The last date to submit the online application is given below. Registered candidates can download admit card of MAT May 2018 as per the timetable. Get here complete details of MAT Registration 2018 such as dates, fees, instructions.
The last date to register for MAT 2018 May exam has been announced. Now the last date to apply for MAT May 2018 exam is April 27, 2018
MAT 2018 Online Registration
The complete process of MAT 2018 Registration is online. Candidates can take note of important dates and events of MAT 2018 Application Form from the following timetable.
|MAT 2018 Registration||Important Dates|
|Last date for Online Registration||27 Apr 2018|
|MAT 2018 Admit Card for Pen and Paper Based Test will be Available from||28 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card for CBT will be Available for Download from||12 May 2018|
|MAT May 2018 PBT Exam Date||06 May 2018|
|MAT Feb 2018 CBT Exam Date||20 May 2018 onwards|
- Click Here to apply online for MAT Feb 2018
- Click Here to fill the details of Five Management Institutes where the candidate can send their MAT score
- Click Here to fill the application form to send the request for Sending MAT Score to Additional Institutes
MAT 2018 Registration Application Fees for May
Register online at the official website with Credit Card / Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking by making the payment of Rs.1550. In case, you want to appear for both paper-based and CBT test additional fee of Rs. 1100 needs to be paid. The total MAT 2018 registration fee for candidates appearing in both the papers is Rs. 2650.
Pay using any of the following:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card (ATM Card)
- Net Banking
There is no need to pay any additional fee to select 5 institutions. AIMA will send MAT 2018 Result (score) to those five institutes without any additional cost.
Documents to Keep Ready for MAT 2018 Registration
We advise you to keep these important documents handy during MAT 2018 Registration. In fact, it is better to first gather them and then start with the form filling process. Following is a list of documents to keep.
- A valid email ID (albeit not a document, you may need to create one if you already do not have one; therefore it is mentioned here)
- Documents that have your personal details
- Details of education (certificates that have school, college, marks)
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB)
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment
How to fill and submit MAT 2018 Application Form?
Candidate can do MAT 2018 registration by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link given above to register online for MAT May 2018.
- To register online, aspirants need to enter details such as their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number. It is to be noted that the information given at the time of registration cannot be edited later so it is advised to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number which remains active till the admission process is over.
Step 2: Fill up details in the online application
- Next, after the registration is done successfully applicants need to login in using the Email ID and Password to fill in the details in MAT 2018 Application Form.
- Now, fill in the following details in the online application form
- Mode of Exam- Candidate needs to choose the mode of exam, i.e. either Pen paper or Computer based test.
- Choose the preferred Test Center – Aspirant need to provide two choices of the test centre as per their preference.
- Personal Details – In this section, an applicant needs to enter personal details such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Category, Address, City, State/ UT, Contact Number, Choose the Photo Id which needs to be produced at the Test Center.
- Educational Qualification Details – For this section, provide the name of degree, status of degree (passed/ appeared-result awaited/ appearing), Percentage in 10+2 and degree, Stream/ Discipline in Degree,
- Chose the Five Management Institute to send the MAT score- In this section, the applicant needs to provide the MI code from the list of Participating Management Institutes. Also, they can choose if they wish to send their MAT Score to additional Institutes also.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature – The next step is to upload photograph and signature in MAT 2018 registration form as per the specification provided in the table below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||jpg/jpeg||Should not be greater than 75 KB and less than 20 KB|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Should not be greater than 50 KB and less than 5 KB|
Step 4: Application Fee Payment – After uploading the image, proceed to make payment of MAT 2018 registration form by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 5: Submit and take print out of the online application form – On completion of the steps as given above, the applicant can submit the MAT 2018 Application form and can take a print out of it for future record.
The official website for MAT 2018 Registration is www.aima.in.