MAT 2018 December Registration has been started. The May and September session has been over. The last date to register for December 2018 is November 30, 2018. The candidates can now select the five or seven management institutes where they want to send their MAT May 2018 score. The last date to do the same is May 22, 2018. In the last notification, the last date for MAT 2018 Registration had been extended for the Computer-based test. The candidates could submit the registration form for CBT, until May 15, 2018. Get here complete details of MAT 2018 registration including dates, fee, how to apply.
The online registration had been started by All India Management Association (AIMA) from March 12, 2018. MAT May 2018 Registration was completely done in online mode, from filling up details to paying the fee. Firstly you must register yourself online at www.aima.in or through the direct link which has been provided on this page. After you have registered for MAT exam, you can proceed to fill up details, upload images, pay the application fee.
MAT 2018 Registration
MAT 2018 held in two modes, which are Pen-Paper and secondly Computer-based. So, you could either register for one or can choose to apply for both the options. Only those who apply on time received the MAT Admit Card May 2018. Check the complete schedule for MAT Registration 2018 from the table below.
|MAT 2018 Registration||Important Dates|
|The online registration for AIMA MAT May 2018 starts from||12 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form for Pen and Paper based test|
14 May 2018
|Last date to submit the application form for Computer based test|
Score: To send the score to the management institute at Click Here.
How to send MAT score?
Follow the steps given below to send your scores to five management institutes.
- Click on the direct link available above on the page.
- In the new window enter Email, Password, and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit to select the desired colleges.
What are the documents required to register for MAT 2018?
Before you proceed to do the MAT 2018 Registration, keep the following items/ documents ready beforehand. By this, if you feel doubt in any information, you can take a look at these documents, so your verification and filing up of details are done at the same time only.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Class 12th, Graduation.
- Scanned image of your photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details for making the online payment.
MAT 2018 Application Fee
|Exam Mode||Application Fee charges|
|For either PBT or CBT||Rs 1550/-|
|For both PBT and CBT||Rs 2650/-|
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Which Option To Choose For Registration?
Confused whether you should apply for Pen-paper based test, Computer-based test or both? If the application fee is kept aside, it is advisable to apply for both the modes. Why? Because those opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
How To Register for MAT 2018?
Here we have step-wise explained the complete the process for applying for AIMA MAT 2018:
Step 1: Register Online
- Firstly, click on the link which is given above for registering online.
- Next enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Create a password.
- Then choose the option for Yes/ No if you have understood the terms and condition of MAT 2018.
- Finally, submit the registration details.
Step 2: Fill in details in the application form
- After you will submit the registration details, you can proceed to fill in details in the application form.
- You need to fill in the following details in the MAT 2018 Form:
Test Details: First of all choose the option for mode of the test, then you have to give two choices of exam centers for either CBT or PBT or both.
Personal Details: Your name, date of birth, email id and mobile number will be pre-filled on the basis of information given by you at the time of registration. Also, you can not edit these details. However, other than this, you need to enter your Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Address, City, State, Pin Code, Nationality, etc.
Also, in the personal details section, you need to choose the Photo ID which you will have to produce on the day of the examination. So, choose the photo id which is available with you and enter the ID number.
Qualification & Experience Details: Next, enter academic details for Class 12th and Graduation, such as marks obtained, the status of the degree, name, and discipline of the degree, Also, if you have appeared for any other National Management Test, choose the correct exam then.
Next, you need to five/seven options from the List of Participating Management Institutes.
- On entering the above-mentioned details, submit the form.
Step 3: Upload Images
- After submitting the application form, you need to upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications given below.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or.jpeg||not more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb|
|Signature||.jpg or.jpeg||not more than 50 kb and not less than 5kb|
Instructions For Uploading The Images in MAT Registration 2018
- You have to upload your recent passport size colored photograph.
- The photo should be taken against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- Do now wear caps, hats and dark glasses. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The signature should be done on a white sheet of paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature should not be done in CAPITAL LETTERS, whereas, should be done in a running handwriting.
Step 4: Make Payment
- After you have uploaded the images proceed to make payment for the application fee.
- The application fee is payable by online mode only.
- Remember that the amount paid is non-refundable.
Step 5: Print The Application Form
The final step of the application process is to take its print out and keep it with themselves for future reference. There is no need to send the print out of the form to the authorities.
If you face any issue while applying, or have any query about MAT exam, please ask in comments below.