MAT 2019 Registration – AII India Management Association (AIMA) has extended MAT Registration 2019 for CBT December session. The forms for CBT are available online at aima.in until December 10, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates mus fill the MAT 2019 application form by clicking on the direct link available below. For MAT 2019 registration, provide the valid email id and phone number to get the login credentials. Following that fill the MAT 2019 application form, upload documents, and pay the application fee. In order to apply for MAT 2019, candidates can appear either for PBT/ CBT or both. The application fee is Rs 1550/- for single-mode and Rs 2650/- for both the modes. To know more about MAT 2019 Registration complete process and fees, read the article below.
Latest: MAT 2019 registration for CBT extended till December10, 2019. Apply form the direct link below.
MAT 2019 Registration
The registration for MAT 2019 takes place five times a year. Candidates can appear for one or more sessions according to their convenience. MAT 2019 Registration is only to appear for the entrance examination. In order to participate in the selection process of a particular college via MAT, candidates have to apply separately.
MAT 2019 (Dec) Registration Date – The schedule for MAT 2019 changes frequently. So, keep track of the latest events from the table below.
|MAT 2019 Registration||Date (Dec Exam)|
|Online registration starts from||Started!!|
|Last Date for Online registration for PBT|
05 Dec 2019
|Last Date for Online registration for CBT|
10 Dec 2019
|Examination Date PBT||08 Dec 2019|
|Exam date for CBT||14 Dec 2019|
MAT 2019 Registration Fee
It is important to pay the MAT 2019 Registration Fee, in order to complete the application process. So, before applying for MAT 2019, candidates must check the exam fee and apply it accordingly. The fee also varies according to the exam mode selected by the students. The major advantage of selecting both the modes is that test-takers will able to choose 7 management institutes in the form instead of 5.
- PBT or CBT: Rs 1550/-
- Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the MAT 2019 Application Fee via the following payment methods.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Note: Payment of registration fee can be made through Wallet or UPI also.
Important Documents Required for MAT 2019 Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents ready while filling the MAT 2019 Registration Form. It will help to fill the form smoothly and without any error.
- Valid Email ID
- 12th Standard result details
- Graduation details
- Post-Graduation or other Professional degree details (if applicable)
- Work Experience Details
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking details
Photograph and Signature in MAT 2019 Registration Form Guidelines
In the MAT 2019 Application Form, candidates must upload the documents in correct format only. Submitting the documents with incorrect format can lead to the cancellation of the form. The official guidelines to upload photograph and signature in the MAT 2019 Registration Form is as follows.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or.jpeg||Less than 40 kb|
|Signature||.jpg or.jpeg||less than 10 kb|
Important points for Photograph Uploading
- Use only recent colored size photograph.
- The picture should have a light colored background only.
- If wearing a pair of spectacles, then make sure there is no reflection in the eye. The eyes and ears should be clearly visible.
- The photograph should not have Caps, hats and dark glasses etc. In case there is religious headcover, then it must not cover the face.
Important points for Signature Uploading
- Scan the signature signed on the white sheet with black pen only.
- Scan only the sign, not the blank part.
- Your signature should match in the subsequent stages of the admission process.
MAT 2019 Registration Procedure
Candidates can register for MAT 2019 and can use the login credentials to access any event related to the exam. It is a one time process and requires only three steps as written in bullets below.
Step 1. First of all, use the direct link available above to fill the MAT 2019 registration Form.
Step 2. Enter Registration details
Then, enter the following details in the form for successful registration.
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Step 2. Enter OTP
You will receive OTP on your mobile number. while filling the details keep ypur mobile Phone with you. Enter the OTP received and click on the “Verify & Proceed” button.
Step 3. Verify Email Address
Click on the “Complete your Details” button. Also you can close the window, if you want to fill the application form later.
Step 4. Login for MAT 2019 further application process.
- Enter Email id, password, date of birth.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5. Now comple the all the follwing details:
- Make payment
- Upload Photograpgs and signature as per the prioscribed format
- Update Personal details
- Fill the Qualification and experience (If any)
- Update MI Choices (Free)
- Enter Additional Information
- Lastly, print the registartion form.
How to fill MAT 2019 Registration form details?
to fill the rest of the details, candiadtes need to fierst pay the application form fee. To make the payment, you must keep your card details and mobile Phone handy to avoid any further delay.
Step 1. Make the payment
- Choose test taking option (CBT/ PBT)
- After that, select the city for the test center as per ypu preference, Ypu can choose upto 2 cities.
- Select the mode of payment and click on the “Process Payment” button.
Step 2. Upload Signature and Photograph
Upload the signature and photograph in the format specified above.
Step 3. Update personal details
Candidates need to enter the personal details and make sure the information is true.
Personal, Contact, Address details
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Contact Number
- Photo Id to produce at centre
- If PwD
Step 4. Enter the Acadamic details
All the candiadtes are advised to fill in the qualification details carefully and make sure the details are as per the documents. Enter the following information:
Qualification & Experience Details
- Percentage in 12th Standard
- Name of degree
- Status of degree
- Percentage in UG
- If also appearing for other exams
- Save the form at last
Step 5. Update Management Institute Choices
Candidates can choose more than 5 Management Insititutes by paying Rs 118/- per MI choice. If you applying for both the modes then you will able to choose 7 MIs.
Step 6. Enter Additional information
A successfully registered candidate can perform below actions:
- Candidate can edit details except Name, DOB, Email and mobile number
- Candidate can update their selected exam mode & test city choices from available options.
- They can also register for another active exam as per availability shown in their panel.
- They can select as many as MIs with an additional fee of INR 118/- per MI choice
Step 7. Print Registration form
In the final step, take the print of the registration form. Also, keep the record for the fee-receipt for the future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions for MAT 2019
Q. Does the deadline for MAT 2019 Registration Extend?
A. Looking at the previous year’s trends, it does extend. Still, candidates must stick to the deadline to avoid last-minute delays.
Q. What is eligibility for the Exam?
A. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or in a final year of graduation.
Q. Do I need to fill the form other colleges separately?
A. Yes, to appear for the selection process, candidates must fill the forms separately.
MAT 2019 Admit Card
AIMA releases the MAT 2019 Admit Card for both the modes separately. Candidates will able to download the admit card on the official website using the registration id, email id or date of birth. On the exam day, it is important to carry the hall ticket along with the valid Id proof. Apart from that candidates must follow the exam rules as issued by AIMA.