MAT 2020 Registration – All India Management Association (AIMA) has released MAT Application Form 2020 online at mat.aima.in. Candidates can apply for PBT / CBT or both through a single application form only. It has been released for admission in MBA/PGDM courses in various B-schools. The procees to apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a 04 step process which includes, registration, filling of the application form, uploading of the documents, and fee payment. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for MAT entrance exam. Check more details on MAT 2020 registration from this page.
Latest: MAT 2020 application form released. Apply from the direct link below.
MAT 2020 Registration
MAT 2020 scores are considered by more than 600 B-schools across India. Therefore candidates have the opportunity for getting admissions in the top business schools of India. Candidates can check the schedule for MAT 2020 registration from the table below.
|MAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Registration Process Starts from||27 Dec 2019|
|Last Date to submit PBT application form||09 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit CBT online application||26 Jan 2020|
|AIMA MAT PBT test date||16 Feb 2020|
|AIMA MAT CBT test date||02 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here for AIMA MAT 2020 registration.
MAT 2020 Application Fee
The application fees depend on the mode of the exam that a candidate chooses. The Application Fee of MAT 2020 entrance exam is given below in the table.
|Mode of Payment||Fee (In Rs.)|
|Paper Based Test (PBT)||1550/-|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||1550/-|
|PBT & CBT||2650/-|
Mode of Payment
Application fees submitted via online mode. The gateway of payment is Credit card/ Debit card/Netbanking.
Note: The application fee must be paid on time before the last date. If the students do not pay the application fee, then the application will not be considered and the student will not be able to sit for the exam. Also, the application fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the MAT 2020. Doing so will make the application process easier for the candidates. So that they don’t get their Application form rejected on the basis of eligibility. The criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign Nationals can apply for MAT Exam 2020.
- Age: There is no specified age bar.
- Job Experience: It is not mandatory for applying candidates to have job experience in order to apply for MAT Exam 2020.
- Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline can apply for MAT Exam 2020. Also, candidates in the final year of their graduation can apply too, provided they finish their graduation in the stipulated time period.
- Minimum percentage Requirement: As there is a minimum graduation percentage requirement, different for separate MIs/Universities, the minimum graduation percentage requirement will vary for every participating MAT Exam 2020 MBA Institutions. Candidates will have to check the same from the official website of each preferred university of their choice.
Documents Required For MAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must be aware of the documents that they would need while applying for Mat 2020. Essential Documents to be made ready for online registration are as follows:
- Valid Email Id
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Scanned image of photograph 40 to 100 kb
- Scanned image of signature 10 to 40 kb
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- Demand Draft of requisite of INR 1550/-
Document Specifications for MAT 2020 Registration
Candidates must upload the documents in the specific format mentioned below as it will not accept any other format or size. So candidates must check the size and format of their documents and then upload it.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG / PNG||40 to 100 Kb|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG / PNG||10 to 40 Kb|
How to fill MAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates should follow the steps while filling the application form of MAT 2020. Following these steps will make the Application process way to easy. Also, Candidates can fill the MAT 2020 Application form as per Scheduled at mat.aima.in. Completing these four actions will successfully register the candidate for MAT 2020.
Step 1. New Login
- Fresh Candidates who are applying for the first time must Click on the New Log In button.
- If you are already registered, then click on to the 2nd button which is “Complete Registration Process”.
Step 2. Register by Entering some personal Details
Candidates must provide the following details in this section:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Set a Password
- Lastly, Click on the Submit button, And move forward to the next section.
Step 3. Login to Complete the Process.
- Now Complete the login by adding a valid Email ID and some personal details.
- After that, Enter your password.
- Enter Date of birth.
- Lastly, Click on the submit button.
Step 4. Fill MAT 2020 Registration Form & Choices for Management Institutes(MI)
Candidates need to fill the required details in this section.
|Test Taking Option||Online/Offline||Contact Number||10-digit mobile number|
|Test Center Details||Choose any 2||PWD Status||Nature, Percentage, Scribe Requirement|
|Personal Particulars||Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name||Qualification and Experience Details||Name of Degree, Status, Percentage in 10+2 and Degree|
|Gender||Male/Female/Third Gender||Photo ID||Type and Number|
|Nationality||Indian/Others||Address for Communication||City, State, Pin Code|
|Email ID||Automatically Filled||Choice of Management Institute||Add five choices (Do not copy paste)|
|Category||General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL||Status of Appearing in other management exams||GMAT/CAT/XAT|
Note: Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the added benefit of selecting 2 Management Institutes (MIs) additionally apart from the existing option of selecting 5 MIs. So they can select 7 MIs in total. Candidates can select as many MIs on payment of an additional fee of Rs 118.
Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
- Candidates must upload the files in a particular format prescribed by the authorities and then upload them.
- From a reference point of view, an image is shown below. Candidates musk view it and upload the documents accordingly.
Step 5. Make Payment
- After Uploading the documents, the online payment option window will open.
- Candidates must pay the application fees through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Pay the application fee (depending on the mode of exam applied for)
Step 6. View/Download Registration form and take printout.
Applicants must take the printout of the application form for future use.
Step7. Update details if required.
Candidates can edit a few specific details after downloading and reviewing the registration form.
MAT 2020 Exam Centers
On the basis of the last year’s centers, following are the MAT 2020 Test centers :
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
MAT 2020 Admit Card
After the registration is done, Within a few days MAT 2020 Admit card is released. The availability of the admit card will be done only on the official website of MAT Exam 2020 (mat.aima.in). No other platform will have the authority to release the admit card. Also, the admit card for PBT and CBT are issued separately. Therefore, Candidates are requested to download the MAT 2020 Admit Card from the official site only.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate Name
- Form No.
- Roll No.
- Test Venue Address
About MAT 2020
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Government of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
All India Management Association was set up in 1957 for the promotion of the Management Profession in our country. It has more than 60 Local Management Associations abroad. AIMA is an active member of the Asia Association of Management Organisations (AAMO). It is the conducting body of the (Management Aptitude Test) MAT 2020.
MAT 2020 Helpline
In case of any clarification regarding the online registration, please send
E-mail: [email protected]