The MAT September 2018 Admit Card will release seven days before the entrance test dates. Candidates can download the MAT Hall Tickets from the official website. You will need your registration and email id to download the admit cards. Since exact dates are not announced yet till then you can familiarize with the mechanics of MAT 2018. Read important instructions and other important details regarding mat admit card in the article below.
MAT September 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The admit cards for PBT and CBT will release separately and on different dates. Until then, stay tuned with us for any official notification released by AIMA. Check the tentative schedule of mat September Admit Card below.
|Admit Card release date (Offline)||Fourth week of August 2018|
|Admit Card release date (Online)||First week of September|
|Examination Date (Offline)||02 Sep 2018|
|Examination date (Online)||08 Sep 2018|
|Result date||Fourth week of September|
Admit Card: The AIMA will release admit cards on www.aiam.in.
MAT Admit Card CBT/ PBT
The admit cards for both the modes will available seven days before the examination either CBT or PBT. According to the official notification, specific admit cards will generate for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. No separate admits cards will be sent by post. So, candidates should download them online before the day of the examination. Also, activation of a test center depends upon the minimum number of registration done by the applicants.
How to Download MAT September 2018 Admit Card?
The process to download the admit card is pretty simple. You must keep your email id and registration number ready while downloading the hall ticket. Follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you need a correct link to download the admit card. So, access the direct link given above.
- In the login window, enter the required information.
- You will need to fill your registration number, Date of Birth and Email-id.
- After that, click on submit and download it as a pdf file.
- Also, keep atleast two hard copies for future reference.
You are requested to check the following information on the admit card carefully. For any errors, contact the concerned authorities immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Mode of the examination
- Examination time
- Center Name and Address
Test Timings/ Locations
The Pen & Paper based test and the computer-based test will take place on different days. For PBT, the examination for all the students will take on one day in same time and different test locations. Probably it will take place in the morning from 10.00am-12.30pm. The cities in which it takes place will depend on the test location you have chosen on the application form. Whereas, the CBT will conduct in different time slots. If the number of candidates registered for CBT is limited then the test will take place in a single day.
On the Examination Day
Carry the following documents with you on the examination day.
- Admit Card
- Blue / Black Ball Point Pen
Specific instruction for pen and paper-based test
- Candidate will receive a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Answer Sheet. Do not open it until asked to do so.
- Enter the required details in the space provided on the cover of the Question Booklet and the Answer Sheet before the test starts.
- Ensure you sign the attendance sheet positively.
- Darken the ovals properly against the answer you want to mark.
- MAT Answer Sheet will be scanned by machine so questions having more than one answers will not receive credits.
- Do not tear, bend or mutilate the answer sheet.
- At last, handover your answer sheet to the invigilator.
Specific instruction for computer-based test
- Please ensure that the computer allotted to you is working properly. For any problem with the computer inform the invigilator immediately.
- Fill Name, Roll No, Form no. etc in the given space provided on the screen.
- In the paper, there is no time limit for individual parts of the test. You can go back and change any answer anytime among the 200 questions.
- For rough work, you will receive the blank sheets to do the same.
- Follow the instruction of the invigilator in order to properly record/save your answers.
If you have doubts you can always drop a mail on their official email id [email protected]. Any other communication like telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc. is not available. So directly mail them and expect a response within 48 hours after sending the request.
Insofar, official details of MAT September 2018 Admit Cards have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference only. As soon as AIMA releases MAT September 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.