MAT September 2018 Registration – AIMA has invited candidates to register for MAT Sep 2018. The MAT September 2018 Application Form has been released on June 30, 2018. Candidates can register for the exam online, from www.aima.in or the link provided on this page. The registration date for MAT 2018 PBT Phase 2 and CBT exam is scheduled until September 08 & 10, 2018 respectively. In order to Register for MAT Sep 2018 candidates will need to enter email id and password. Further, fill the personal, educational, and other details to complete the application process. Candidates will also have to mention their work experience (if any) and mode of MAT while registering. To know more about MAT September 2018 Registration process, application form, photograph specifications etc read the complete article below. Also check details of application form, documents guidelines, and test center choices and much more carefully.
MAT September 2018 Registration
MAT 2018 Registration Last Date: The last date to apply for MAT 2018 is different for the online and offline exam. Candidates can check it from the table below. Those who will successfully complete the application process will be issued MAT 2018 Admit Card, one week before the examination date. See the details below and check the schedule of MAT September 2018 Registration in the table below.
For MAT September 2018 Admit Card, Click Here
|MAT 2018||PBT Phase 1||PBT Phase 2||CBT|
|Online registration starts from||30 Jun 2018||30 Jun 2018||30 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Online registration||
27 Aug 2018
10 Sep 2018
|Examination Date||02 Sep 2018||15 Sep 2018||15 Sep 2018|
Confused? Want To know why to apply for MAT Check Now.
MAT Sep 2018 Application Fee
MAT September 2018 Registration Fee has to be paid mandatorily. The amount of application form online and offline examination is the same. However, if candidates wish to opt for both the mode then they need to pay above the fee amount. The MAT 2018 Registration fee is as follows:
- PBT or CBT: Rs 1550/-
- Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee of MAT September 2018 can be paid online. Candidates can pay it via Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Select MAT September 2018 Exam Mode?
It is advisable that you apply for both the modes in MAT September 2018 Registration. Because if you opt for both PBT and CBT, then you will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending your scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e you can now select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Important Documents Needed for MAT September 2018 Registration
Before doing MAT Sep 2018 Registration, check your eligibility criteria. After that ensure that you have all the following documents with you. Collect all of them in advance so you can complete the application process in one go.
- Valid Email ID – The email should be valid for at least 1 year
- Phone Number – It is better that you provide your own number because all the updates will be sent on it.
- Educational Certificates – Class 10, Class 12, UG, PG, etc
- Scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format – Check details below
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking details in case making an online payment.
MAT Preparation: MAT Preparation Tips
Guidelines to Upload Photograph and Signature in MAT 2018 Registration Form
The prescribed format for uploading the photograph and signature correctly in the application form is as follows:
It is necessary that you submit the digital document in the MAT September 2018 Registration after checking the following specifications.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or.jpeg||40-100 Kb|
|Signature||.jpg or.jpeg||10-40 Kb|
Important Points To Note
- Use only colored passport size photograph only.
- The picture should have a light colored background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen.
- Ensure that both ears are visible in the picture.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. The religious headcovers are allowed but it must not cover your face.
To upload signature in MAT September 2018 Registration, follow the guidelines given below.
- First of all, sign on the white paper with a black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan the signature area only, not the entire page.
- Your signature should match on the entrance day and as well on the interview day.
MAT Syllabus: Download MAT Syllabus PDF
Process for MAT September 2018 Registration
The process for MAT Sep 2018 Registration is a two-step process. In the first step, you have to register and then fill the application form along with uploading of photograph and signature.
- Access the link for MAT September 2018 Registration given on the page above.
- After that on the registration window enter your personal details.
- Fill your name, valid id, date of birth and password.
- Ensure your password has one special character and a numerical number.
- On submitting the details, you are done with your MAT September 2018 Registration.
- You will receive the confirmation and move forward to fill the application process.
- Note your Email‐ID, password, and Date of birth in one place. They will be required during the Login process.
Step 2: Application Form
- Fill your login credentials on the Login Page.
- Enter Test Center Details to choose the centers where you can take a test.
- Enter your Personal, Contact, Address details in the form.
- Similarly, enter your Qualification & Experience Details
- You can “Save” the details or can change any time before the payment of fees.
- After that, upload your digital documents like signature and photograph according to the specified guidelines.
- Pay the application fee through Online Mode only i.e. Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Once done, you cant change any information now.
- Write the form number and registration id in a safe place.
- Take a print of the application form for future use.
MAT September 2018 Offline Application Form
Earlier AIMA used to provide the facility to submit the application form offline. The fee payment needs to be done by demand draft, in such cases. This year only online application form is available to appear in the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions on MAT 2018
Some of the most frequently asked questions have been discussed below:
Q. What is the validity of MAT score?
A. The MAT scores are valid in most of the associated MI for the duration of one year.
Q. Is there any age bar for MAT Sep 2018 Registration? What about the work experience?
A. In this exam, there is no age bar. Candidates need not have work experience as well.
Q. Can I make changes after submitting the fees?
A. No, candidates do not have the provision to changes the details after submitting the details. It is advisable that you recheck the details before final wrapping of the form.
All the examinations of MAT take place in online and offline mode under the conducting body AIMA. Since 1998 It is conducting exams to screen candidates to take admission in one of the B-schools covering under it. It is an objective type test designed and developed to ascertain the aptitude of the candidates to undergo Post Graduate Programme in Management. It is a direct ticket to secure a seat in 600 colleges across India. All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved University College and Departments.