MAT September 2018 registration will start from the first week of July 2018. It is expected to end in the month of August 2018, approximately few days before the examination. Interested candidates must apply for MAT 2018. After checking your eligibility criteria you must fill the online Application Form. It is required to Register yourself first before starting the process. Keep your essential documents with you to avoid any hassles. Refer the direct available here and read more information regarding MAT September 2018 application form below. Know how to fill the application form, documents guidelines, and test center choices and much more.
MAT September 2018
You must know that you have to choose in which mode you have to give the entrance exam. It is necessary as you have to send your scores to the colleges you want to take admissions in. See the details below and check the tentative schedule for the application for the future reference.
|Online registration starts from||First week of July|
|Online registration ends on||Third week of August 2018|
Apply Online: Application form will available on www.aiam.in.
MAT September 2018 Application Fee
In the exam, candidates will two option to appear for the test. So, opt for either paper-based or computer-based test. If you want you can appear for both modes also. The fee is different for both the choices.
- For PBT or CBT: Rs 1550/-
- For Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
Which option to choose for the Examination?
It is advisable that you apply for both the modes. Because if you opt for both PBT and CBT, then you will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending your scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e you can now select 7 Management Institutions in total.
How to Apply for MAT September 2018?
Before applying for the Application process, check your eligibility criteria first. After then ensure that you have all the following important to you. Collect all of them in advance so you can complete the application process in one go.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Educational Certificates
- Image of a scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format. Size should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making an online payment.
- Access the link given above on the page.
- After that on the registration window enter your personal details.
- Fill your name, valid id, date of birth and password.
- Ensure your password has one special character and a numerical number.
- On submitting the details, you are done with your registration.
- You will receive the confirmation and move forward to fill the application process.
- Note your Email‐ID, password, and Date of birth in one place. They will be required during the Login process.
Step 2: Application Form
- Fill your login credentials on the Login Page.
- Enter Test Center Details to choose the centers where you can take a test.
- Enter your Personal, Contact, Address details in the form.
- Similarly, enter your Qualification & Experience Details
- You can “Save” the details or can change any time before the payment of fees.
- After that, upload your digital documents like signature and photograph according to the specified guidelines.
- Pay the application fee through Online Mode only i.e. Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Once done, you cant change any information now.
- Write the form number and registration id in safe place.
- Take a print of the application form for future use.
Guidelines to Upload the Digital Documents
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or.jpeg||not more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb|
|Signature||.jpg or.jpeg||not more than 50 kb and not less than 5kb|
For the scanned signature, follow the guidelines given below.
About MAT: All the examinations of MAT take place in online and offline mode under the conducting body AIMA. Since 1998 It is conducting exams to screen candidates to take admission in one of the B-schools covering under it. It is an objective type test designed and developed to ascertain the aptitude of the candidates to undergo Post Graduate Programme in Management. It is a direct ticket to secure a seat in 600 colleges across India. All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved University College and Departments.
Insofar, official details of MAT September 2018 Application process have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference only. As soon as AIMA releases MAT September 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.