MAT September 2018 Result – All Indian Management Association (AIMA) released the MAT 2018 September result. The MAT Exam was over on September 15, 2018, for both CBT & PBT. The MAT Sep 2018 Result is now available at the mat.aima.in. The direct link is available here. You must keep the Roll Number and Registration Number ready to download the MAT Sep Result 2018. The MAT September 2018 Result contains the sectional and overall percentiles separately. The scorecards will be valid at most one year after the examination date. To know how to download the MAT September 2018 Result and MAT 2018 scores interpretation, refer below.
MAT September 2018 Result
Candidates must know that they will not receive MAT September 2018 Result by post. Thus, you must download it from the official sources only in order to use the scores for MBA Admission.
MAT September 2018 Result Date – AIMA has released the MAT September 2018 Result dates. Check the table below to track the future events
|MAT 2018 Sep Result||PBT Phase 1||PBT Phase 2||CBT|
|Examination Date||02 Sep 2018||15 Sep 2018||15 Sep 2018|
|Result date||21 September 2018|
Result: Click Here to check MAT Sep 2018 Result.
How to Download MAT September 2018 Result
Candidates can download the MAT September 2018 Result online or via mobile service. Therefore, to check the MAT Sep 2018 Result through mobile service, see the example given below. The service is applicable to all mobile operators.
Candidates must look at the steps given below to download the MAT September 2018 Result.
- Click on the direct link given above.
- In the MAT Sep Result 2018 window, enter the required information in the given fields.
- Enter your Roll number, form number and month of the test.
- Click on “Submit” to download the MAT September 2018 Result.
- Save the soft copy of it in PDF form.
- Also, take the print for the future use.
The MAT September 2018 Result will contain the following important information.
- Name of the candidate
- Form Number
- Examination Date
- Date of Birth
- Work Experience in months
- Percentiles of all the five sections
- Composite score achieved in the test
MAT Score and its Interpretation
MAT release guidelines for appropriate use of MAT-Score. They are useful to interpret scores and criteria for admission to different management institutes.
Importance of MAT Score
The main focus of the scores is to provide a common measure for the evaluation. Hence, their reliability and validity help to assess the academic skills of the individual. MAT Scores has two important characteristics.
- First, it is a reliable measure of certain skills which will be useful in the management studies. Basically, it predicts the academic success of the student in the first year of graduation.
- Second, the standard and definition of scores are same in all MI’s associated with it.
- Each score report will contain six scores. They are Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Indian & Global Environment and composite scores.
- Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning reports on the scale between 0 to 100. So, scores below 20 and above 80 are rare.
- The composite scores scale between 199 to 801. Such that extreme scores below 200 and above 800 are uncommon.
- Indian & Global Environment score will report separately in the range of 0 to 100. Similarly, here also scores below 20 and above 80 are rare.
- Composite scores are arrived after considering all the sections except Indian & Global Environment.
- For all the scores, “percentile below” is mentioned. It indicates the percentage of candidate scored less than you in the entire population of MAT takers.