MBA CET 2018 Result will be announced by DTE Maharashtra. The result of MAH MBA / MMS CET 2018 can be checked online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Admission and seat allotment will be done on merit-preference basis based on the MAH CET 2018 Result. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be
equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. Each candidate will assign a merit number based on the performance in the entrance exam.
MBA CET 2018 Result
DTE Maharashtra, the exam conducting authority will be declared the result of MAH MBA CET 2018. The Maharashtra MBA CET 2018 Result will be declared online at its official website.
|MBA CET 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Date of Online MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET 2018||10 & 11 Mar 2018|
|MAH MBA CET 2018 Result declaration||19 Mar 2018|
The candidates can check their result here using the link which will be provided below.
Result: Result will be declared at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
Maharashtra CET 2018 Result of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is
considered for arriving at the Corrected Score.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the
- minor difference in difficulty level.
Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
Also Check: MAH MBA / MMS CET Cut Off
How to Check MAH MBA / MMS CET Result 2018?
- Candidates can visit the official website for checking MAH MBA / MMS CET Result 2018 or click on the direct link given above.
- Enter your details like registration no / roll number.
- Click on Submit button to check your result.
- Take a printed copy of Result which has been seen by candidates on the computer screen for future references.
After the provisional MAH MBA / MMS CET Result 2018 will be announced by DTE Maharashtra, it is mandatory to confirm the online application form at the ARCs. If any detail in the provisional result is incorrectly stated, such as wrong category, candidature, candidate can correct the same by reporting to the concerned ARC authority along with documentary proof (Photocopy of the filled application form) within the time will be specified later (Grievance period) from the date of display of provisional results.