MBA CET 2019 Admit Card – The CET Cell of Government of Maharashtra has issued MBA CET Admit Card 2019. The MAH CET admit card for exam date March 09 & 10, 2019, has been released on the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. You can download MBA CET 2019 Hall Ticket using the registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth. On the exam day, it is mandatory to carry MBA CET 2019 Admit Card (with photograph affixed) and photo identity proof. The MBA CET result is issuing on 31 March. For more information about MBA CET Admit Card 2019 and exam important instruction, refer to the article below.
MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
The last date to download the MAH CET Admit Card is 10 March. On the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card, candidates need to paste a recent recognizable photograph. Though, it will be better if you paste the same photograph as uploaded in the registration form. Candidates can check the schedule given below for the same.
|MBA CET 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|MAH MBA Hall Ticket Download Date||01 March 2019|
|Date of Exam||
|MBA CET 2019 Hall ticket last date to download||10 March 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download MBA CET 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered for MBA CET 2019 need to download the admit card before the last date. The government of Maharashtra also sends intimation through SMS on the registered mobile number. The process to access the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card is very quick and easy. Just follow the steps given below to access your hall ticket.
- Click on the direct link available above in the page for MBA CET 2019 Admit Card download.
- In the Login window, enter your login credentials ie registration or roll number and password or DOB.
- Now download the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card in the PDF format.
- Also, take two printouts of the same for future reference. It is required during the couselling round.
Admit Card Download Common Queries
Q 1. What should I do if there is a delay in accessing the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card/ Call Letter?
A. Such a situation can arise due to multiple reasons. It can be internet speed, a larger number of students downloading admit card at one time etc. So, what you can do is download the call letter after a few minutes or try at peak hours during midnight.
Q 2. I have forgotten my login credentials?
A. It is important to have login credentials to download the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card. It has been sent to candidates at their registered email id immediately after the registration process. In case you have forgotten it, then use forget password option available at ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Q 3. Whenever I am entering the Date of birth to download the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card it is showing error, What should I do?
A. It is possible that you have entered the wrong details in the application form. So, cross-verify your details from the filled-in application form.
Q 4. After entering the hall ticket details, it is displaying a failed login. what Should I do now?
A. First, check that you are entering correct login credentials. Second, recheck them from the mail sent by CET cell. Third, check that you are entering the correct DOB. If the situation persists then call at 022-22016157/ 59/ 53/ 34/ 19/ 28.
Important Documents to Carry on Exam Day
On the exam day, it is important to carry all the notified documents. As without them, there is no entry. They are necessary to verify the candidate’s identity with respect to his/her details on the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates especially women aspirants, who have changed their name must show Gazette notification/ affidavit/ marriage certificate.
1. One Ballpoint pen
Since this is a Computer-based examination, candidates need not carry any stationery material with them. Just carry a ball pen for the rough work. Sheets to do the rough work is available to students in the exam hall.
2. MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must paste recent colored photograph pasted on the admit card. Make sure that you paste the same photograph as you have uploaded in your application form.
3. Photo Identity Proof
Carry one Photo Identity Proof in original. No photocopy or softcopy is valid on the exam. Also, it must have your name as given on the hall ticket and the recognizable photograph on it.
4. PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should bring PwD certificate and duly filled Scribe form.
Note: Acceptable Identity proof on the exam day
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card
- Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Do not carry a Ration Card or a Learning Driving Licence as an identity proof.
Important Information on the MBA CET Admit Card 2019
Look at all the details on your MBA CET 2019 Admit Card carefully. For any errors, contact the concerned authorities immediately. Regarding the test venue, it can’t be changed now. They must have been set according to the preferences you have given on the application form. The CET cell has the right to cancel any test center if the number of candidates is less in number. Check the following details carefully.
Check MBA CET 2019 Syllabus: CET Cell of Maharashtra has issued detailed Syllabus on the website.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Test Venue and Date
- Date of Birth
Important MBA CET 2019 Exam Instructions
On the exam day, it is important to follow the code of conduct. Candidates not following the exam rules will have to face consequences as per the policy of Maharashtra Government.
- MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
- Ball-Point Pen
- Identity Proof
- Reach atleast 1 hour before the reporting time.
- Approximately you have to stay for a minimum total of 4 hours at the examination hall including the 150 minutes of the exam time.
- Do not carry anything like Paper, books, electronic items, watch etc. in the examination hall.
- All the debarred items need to be kept outside the exam hall at the candidates’ own responsibility.
- Candidates must co-operate during document verification and biometrics.
- Put the signature on the attendance when asked to do so.
- Importantly, you must have the same information and signature on the attendance sheet as uploaded in the registration form. In case of a mismatch, candidates are not allowed to take the test.
During the Examination
- Follow the instructions given by the test administrator carefully.
- For any assistance call the TA only.
- Check that your system is working properly.
- Do not touch keyboard keys as it will lock the system.
- Also, have a look in your vicinity, if there is any material related to exam contents. If yes, then report the TA immediately.
- Candidates can’t leave before 150 minutes after the starting of the test.
After the Examination
- Hand over all the rough sheets to the invigilator.
- You are not allowed to convey any information related to test content either orally or written.
- Keep the admit card safe to use during the counselling round.
Rules for unfair practices in MBA CET 2019 exam
- Any unfair practices follow strict action from the authority of CET cell of the Government of Maharashtra.
- In case more than one MBA CET 2019 Admit Card is given. Candidates must appear for the entrance examination only once. Any violation of this leads to the cancellation of the application of a candidate.
How to Recover Password for MBA CET 2019 Admit Card?
It is essential that candidates have registration number and password to download the MBA CET 2019. Candidates can also use their date of birth to access the admit card. The steps to recover the password are as follows. There is no provision to recover the registration number.
- First, click on the admit card link available above.
- Next, on the left, click on the “Forget Password” option.
- Therein enter the registration number and email id/ mobile number.
- Finally, check your email id to get the password.
MBA CET 2019 Exam Pattern
As only a few days are left for the exam, candidates must revise the exam syllabus. Also, look at the exam pattern, in case you are not missing anything.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Exam in English Medium|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Marking for Correct Answers||+1|
|Number of options in a Questions||5|
|Time Limit||150 Minutes|
|Number of Sections with Questions||Abstract Reasoning (25), Logical Reasoning (75), Quantitative Aptitude (50), VARC (50)|
MBA CET 2019 Preparation
In the concluding days of the exam, it is necessary that you have revised all the important topics of the exam. Moreover, go through the mocks you have already taken. Especially, look at the questions that you have done wrong in the first attempt. Get to know why they were wrong and do them again with the right strategy. Here are some preparation tips for the exam.
- Abstract Reasoning – In this section, questions related to figures and patterns are there. So, while attempting such questions carefully look at the pattern that needs to be followed.
- Logical Reasoning – In this section, read the questions carefully to understand the problem. Revise the simple tricks for blood & relations, circular arrangement etc.
- Quantitative Reasoning – The best way to crack this section is to revise all the formulas. Also, learn the basic concept to solve such questions.
- VARC – For this part of the exam, make sure that you have revised vocabulary, phrases etc.
MBA CET 2019 Mock Test Paper
As there are only a few days left for the MBA CET 2019 exam, candidates can solve this mock paper for the final practice. Also, revise the important formulas and questions before the exam.
MBA CET 2019 Result
Once the examination is over, the exam conducting body releases the result on March 31, 2019. While making the result, Normalization of scores takes place according to the difficulty level across multiple sessions of exams. The CET Cell analyzes the responses through patterns. A similar pattern among many students can lead to the conclusion of leakage of question paper or answer key. Any violation of this kind can lead to the cancellation of the application of a candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I am not able to download my MBA CET 2019 Hall Ticket. What should I do?
A. In such a case, follow these steps.
- First, check that you are entering correct login credentials.
- Next, check if you have submitted the application form.
- In case, the above two steps are correct and you still can’t access the admit card. Then, contact at 022-22016157/59/53/34/19/28.
Q. I am entering correct credentials but my phone is still showing an error?
A. You should use desktop or computers to download MBA CET 2019 Admit Card. Use Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ ; Firefox 20+.
Q. Can I take a photocopy of Identity proof on exam day?
A. No, Xerox and soft copy are not allowed.
Q. Can I carry a black and white copy of MBA CET 2019 Admit Card?
A. Yes, still it is advisable to carry a colored copy of the admit card.
Q. Do I have to keep the admit cards safe after the exam?
A. Yes, you will need it during the counselling process.
For more information about MBA CET 2019 Admit Card, you can download the 2019 Information Brochure Here.