MBA CET 2019 Admit Card – The CET Cell of Government of Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Admit Card for both the sessions in the fourth week of February 2019. The online MBA CET exam is expected to scheduled on 9th & 10th March 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted their Application Form must download the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card in the specified window. You have to visit the official website to download it. The Government of Maharashtra will also send the intimation through SMS on the registered mobile number. You will need your registration id/ roll number and password/ date of birth to access the MBA CET Hall Ticket 2019. For more information about MBA CET Admit Card 2019 and exam important instruction, refer below in the article.
MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
On the examination day, it is necessary that you carry your hall ticket along with the required identity proof. Most importantly, follow the exam rules and instructions on the test day positively. Until official notification is announced, check the tentative schedule of MBA CET 2019 Admit Card below. Last year the admit card was released on February 28, 2018. So we can expect that they will release in the fourth week of February 2019 only.
|MBA CET 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of February 2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of March 2019|
Admit Card: The link to download MBA CET 2019 Admit Card will become active on www.dte.maharashtra.gov.in.
How to Download MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
The process to download the admit card is very quick and easy. Just follow the steps given below to access your hall ticket.
- Click on the direct link available above in the page for MBA CET 2019 Admit Card download.
- In the Login window, enter your login credentials.
- Fill your Roll Number or Candidate Login.
- After that, enter the Password or Date of Birth.
- Now download the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card in the PDF form.
- Also, take two print out of the same for the future reference.
Items to Carry on Examination Day
You must carry the following documents on the examination day. Without them, you will not get the entry in the examination Hall. They are necessary to verify the candidate’s identity with respect to his/her details on the MBA CET 2019 Admit Card. In addition to that, you must have same information and signature on the attendance sheet and other requisite documents.
- One Ballpoint pen
- MBA CET 2019 Admit Card with your recent colored photograph pasted on it. Make sure that you paste the same photograph as you have uploaded in your application form.
- Carry a Photo Identity Proof in original. It must have your name as given on the hall ticket and the recognizable photograph on it.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should bring duly filled Scribe form if applicable.
Identity proof you can take on the exam day (Any 1)
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card
- Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Do not carry a Ration Card or a Learning Driving Licence as an identity proof.
Important Information on the MBA CET Admit Card 2019
Look at the all the details on your MBA CET 2019 Admit Card carefully. For any errors, contact the concerned authorities immediately. Regarding the test venue, it can’t be changed now. They must have been set according to the preferences you have given on the application form. The CET cell has the right to cancel any test center if the number of candidates is less in number. Check the following details carefully.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Test Venue and Date
- Date of Birth
Important MBA CET Exam Instructions
- Reach the examination center on time. Atleast one hour before the reporting time. As on the test day, verification and attendance take time. So, approximately you have to be in total 4 hours at the examination hall including the 150 minutes of the exam time.
- Do not carry anything like Paper, books, electronic items, watch etc. in the examination hall.
- Follow the instruction given by test administrator carefully. For any assistance call the TA only.
- Once you are in your seat check that your system is working properly.
- Also, have a look in your vicinity, if there is any material related to exam contents. If yes, then report the TA immediately.
- In the result, Normalization of scores will take place according to the difficulty level of different sessions of exams.
Rules and Regulation regarding unfair practices in MBA CET 2019 exam
- Any unfair practices will follow the strict action from the authority of CET cell of Government of Maharashtra.
- In case more than one MBA CET 2019 Admit Card is given. Candidates must appear for the entrance examination only once. Any violation of this will lead to the cancellation of the application of a candidate.
- You are not allowed to convey any information related to test content either orally or written.
- The CET Cell will analyze your responses through patterns. A similar pattern among many students can lead to the conclusion of leakage of question paper or answer key. Any violation of this kind will lead to the cancellation of the application of a candidate.
Insofar, details regarding MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2019 is according to the last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Government of Maharashtra releases MBA CET information brochure, details will be updated here.