MBA CET 2019 Registration:- DTE Maharashtra has closed the MBA CET Registration 2019 on 18 February. Now, candidates can use the login to access the application form at mahacet.org. Candidates who have submitted the form get the MBA CET 2019 admit card on 01 March onwards. The exam date for MAH MBA CET 2019 is March 09 & 10, 2019. The MBA CET 2019 Registration opens for admission to First Year of Full Time PGDM Course in various institutes in Maharashtra. The application fee is Rs 1000/- and Rs 800/- for unreserved and reserved category respectively. In the article below, Aglasem has brought you all the details about MBA CET 2019 Registration like how to fill the form, application fee, and other information.
MBA CET 2019 Registration
In Maharashtra, there are various top colleges like JBIMS, KG Somiya to kick-start your career in management. In order to apply, first of all, check the eligibility, fee structure, admission process for MBA CET 2019. Following that, keep your all the documents ready. Only candidates submitting the form successfully will able to download the hall ticket for MBA CET 2019.
MBA CET 2019 Registration Date – The schedule of online MBA CET 2019 Registration process is as follows.
|MBA CET 2019 Registration||Date|
|Commencement of online registration||10 Jan 2019|
|Closure of editing of Application Form||
18 Feb 2019
|Last date of Printing the Application form||02 Mar 2019|
|Online Fee Payment Until||15 Feb 2019|
|Exam Date||09 & 10 Mar 2019|
Q. Who can apply for MBA CET?
A. Candidates from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra can apply for MBA CET 2019.
Q. I want to apply via CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ATMA, Do I also need to fill the form?
A. Candidates can apply for MBA CET 2019 exam. If you want to apply via other national level exams then wait for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). Then, for the counseling round, you can register accordingly.
MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for an exam it is important to clear the eligibility criteria. If not, then you can fill the form right now but it will problem during final admission. So, to avoid any inconvenience later. It is suggested that you have all the documents to prove your eligibility. Check the detailed MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum three-year bachelor degree or in the final year of graduation.
- University: Aspirants must have a degree from any University. Though it should have recognition from the University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities.
- Discipline: Students from any field or area of study are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Percentage: At least 50% marks (aggregate or equivalent). For the reserved category, 45% is the minimum percentage set for the exam.
Note: This year there has been reservation for Socially and Educationally backward students. Such candidates can avail the reservation as per the guidelines by the government of Maharashtra.
MBA CET 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates have to submit the Application fee online with service charges after submitting MBA CET 2019 Registration form. Under any circumstances, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The examination fee is not very high as compared to other management aptitude tests.
|Category||MBA CET 2019 Registration Fee|
You can pay the examination fee via these modes only.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Internet Payment
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Important Documents Required before MBA CET 2019 Registration
So before filling the application form, you must have the following documents with you. It is very convenient if you have easy access to all the data that you have to enter on the MBA CET 2019 Registration Form.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Valid E-mail Id
- Active Mobile Number
- Credit/Debit Card Details
- Internet Banking Details
- Educational Certificates (Graduation)
Guidelines for Uploading the digital Documents
It is cardinal that you upload the photograph and signature correctly in the MBA CET 2019 Registration Form. So, check the guidelines below to do the same.
|Background||Light colored preferably white||Sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen|
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Measurement||4.5cm × 3.5cm||–|
|Format||JPG or JPEG||JPG or JPEG|
Upload the documents is their respective fields only.
MBA CET 2019 Registration: Photograph Important Instructions
Here are some important points while uploading the photograph in the MBA CET form.
- Ensure that your face is clearly seen.
- In case you have spectacles, then make sure that there is no reflection in your eyes.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable except religious headwear. Face must be completely visible.
MBA CET 2019 Registration: Signature Important Instructions
- While uploading the signature ensure that it is appropriately covering the available space.
- The sign must be clearly visible and especially not in capital letters.
- Your sign must match while giving your attendance in the examination hall.
Instructions for Scanning the documents
- Resolution – Set the scanner resolution at a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Colors – Set to true colors.
- Editing – Crop the image to right size to get the exact measurement and dimension.
MBA CET 2019 Registration
In the first step, candidates have to register with the valid details. On the successful registration, candidates can start filling the MBA CET 2019 application form.
- Access the direct link given above to redirect to the registration window.
- Enter the details like Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- The system then generates the provisional registration number and password.
- Note down these details in a safe place.
- The exam conducting body also sends the same in your email id and phone number as well.
How to Apply for MAH CET 2019
As you are done with MBA CET 2019 Registration, you can either continue filling the form or use the login details to access the form later. The same credential is valid until the completion of the admission process. In order to apply for the exam, read the thorough process to complete MBA CET 2019 application form. The detailed procedure is given here to avoid any mistakes in the form. Candidates must fill the form carefully. As post submission, edit window does not open.
Step 1: Login for MBA CET 2019 Form
- Refer to the Login link available above to access the form.
- In there, enter the registration id, password, and security code.
- Thereafter click on “submit” to log in for students’ dashboard.
Step 2: Upload the Photograph and Signature
- First, click on the “photograph and signature” tab in the top right corner.
- Then, upload the photograph and signature in their respective tabs in the specified format only.
- Candidates must make sure that images are clearly visible after uploading.
- Click on next to move forward.
Step 3: Enter the following details in the application form
Ensure extra care while entering the information. Any changes in the future are not editable.
- Social Category
- If belongs to reserved category
- Caste Certificate from the state of Maharashtra
- Tribal Validity certificate
- If Pwd and Other Details
Test Centre Details
- Candidates can choose the three exam preferences.
- According to the number of registers, candidates will get the exam center.
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Parents Name
- Contact details
- Account Number Details
- Graduation Degree
- Qualifying Status
- Date of Passing
- Aggregate Marks
- Marks Obtained
Step 4: Review the Application Form
- Check all the details and sign the declaration.
- Submit the form and process to pay the fees.
Step 5: Online Fee Payment
- Pay the application fee via selecting ‘Payment’ Tab.
- While paying the fee wait for the confirmation by the server. Do not refresh and click on the back button in any case.
- On successful submission, an e-receipt will generate containing your transaction details.
- Download the e-receipt and completely filled an application form for the future reference.
- Close your browser window after completing the process.
FAQs regarding MBA CET 2019
FAQs Related to Eligibility Criteria
Q. What are Aggregate Marks?
A. Aggregate marks refer to the total of all the scores obtained in all the years of graduation. It is a total of six or eight semesters. For candidates appearing in the final year have to show marks until the last semester of their course. Candidates must calculate the percentage by rounding off to two places after the decimal.
Q. What if the University grants Grades/CGPA instead of marks?
A. The conversion of Grades/CGPA to the percentage of marks is purely on the basis of board rules. Guidelines for the same has to be certified by the University/institution from where you have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
Q. What are the other essential certificates required by reserved category candidates?
A. These are the following documents required.
- Caste Validity Certificate- Candidates who belong to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC, SBC, and SEBC categories must produce this certificate. Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department must have issued this certificate to you.
- Tribe Validity Certificate- Aspirants who belong to ST category must submit this certificate. Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department must have issued this certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate- Candidates must this certificate at the time of admission except SC/ ST students.
FAQs Related to Application Form
Q. Can I submit more than one application form?
A. No. In the case of multiple application, only the latest one will be considered for admission. Moreover, candidates can’t submit multiple forms with the same email id.
Q. I have not got the registration confirmation form DTE?
A. If the registered email-id is correct then check the spam and junk folders.
Q. What if there is a delay in accessing the registration or application form?
A. The website can work slowly due to huge traffic. So, in such a case refresh the window and try again after every 15 minutes.
Q. Is it important to take print out of the application form?
A. Candidates must take the print out as a proof of successful submission of the form.
MBA CET 2019 Admit Card
After the successful MBA CET 2019 Registration process, the exam conducting body releases the admit card on the official website. For both, the sessions admit card publishes on the same day. You will need login credential to download it. Moreover, on the exam day carry the hall ticket and photo identity proof positively. After the conduction of examination, the result will announce in the form of merit list.
For more information, you can download this year Registration Information Brochure Here.
If you have any doubts regarding MBA CET 2019 Registration. Please free to ask in the comment section below.