MBA CET 2019 Registration – The Common Entrance Cell of Government of Maharashtra will conduct the MAH MBA CET 2019 in the month of March 2019. Interested candidates can fill the Application Form to take admission to First Year of Full Time PGDM Course in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2019-20. It is a great option for students who want to take admission in MBA programme through this exam. In Maharashtra, there are various top colleges like JBIMS, KG Somiya to start your career in management. So, before applying for MBA CET 2019 check the eligibility criteria. After that move towards to fill the application form online. In the article below, Aglasem has brought you all the details about registration like how to fill the form, application fee, and other information.
MBA CET 2019 Registration
First of all, check your eligibility. After that learn all the necessary details regarding fee procedure. Following that, keep your all the documents ready. Fill the application form with guidelines mentioned below and pay the examination fee. There below is given the tentative schedule of online MAH MBA registration process.
|Commencement of online registration||3rd week of January 2019|
|Closure of Application Process||3rd week of February 2019|
|Closure of editing of Application Form||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last date of Printing the Application form||1st week of March 2019|
|Online Fee Payment Until||3rd week of February 2019|
Apply Online: The online registration link will activate on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for an exam it is important to clear the eligibility criteria. Though you can fill the form right now, whereas during the admissions eligibility is checked extensively. So, to avoid any inconvenience later it is suggested that you have all the required documents with you atleast before the admission process. Check the detailed MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum three-year bachelor degree or appearing in the final year of graduation.
- University: Aspirants must have a degree from any University. Though they must be recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities.
- Discipline: Students from any field or area of study are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Percentage: At least 50% marks (aggregate or equivalent). For the reserved category, 45% is the minimum percentage set for the exam.
FAQs regarding MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
What are Aggregate Marks?
Aggregate marks refer to the total of all the scores obtained in all the years of graduation. It can be total of six or eight semesters. For candidates appearing in the final year have to show marks until the last semester of their course. Candidates must calculate the percentage by rounding off to two places after the decimal.
What if the University grants Grades/CGPA instead of marks?
The conversion of Grades/CGPA to the percentage of marks is purely based on the specified rules. Guidelines for the same has to be certified by the University/institution from where you have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
What are the other essential certificates required by reserved category candidates?
- Caste Validity Certificate- Candidates who belong to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories must produce this certificate. Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department must have issued this certificate to you.
- Tribe Validity Certificate- Aspirants who belong to ST category must submit this certificate. Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department must have issued this certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate- Candidates must this certificate at the time of admission except SC/ ST students.
MBA CET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to fill the Application fee online with service charges. Under any circumstances, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The examination fee is not very high as compared to other management aptitude tests. If we see the last year trends, the fee is expected to be same as last year. Any changes in the fee will be updated soon here.
You can pay the examination fee via these modes only.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Internet Payment
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Important Instructions before MAH CET 2019 Registration
So before filling the application form, you must have the following documents with you. It is very convenient if you have easy access to all the data that you have to enter on the form.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Valid E-mail Id
- Active Mobile Number
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Internet Banking Details
- Educational Certificates (10th, 12th, Graduation, others)
How to Apply for MAH CET 2019
To apply for the exam, it is essential that you know are thorough with the application process. So, check the detailed procedure given here to avoid any mistakes in the form.
Step 1: Get the Application Form Link
Click on the link available above on the page. Through you will redirect to the new screen to start your registration.
Step 2: Registration
- In the new window, select the option “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter the details like Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- The system will generate the provisional registration number and password.
- Note down these details in a safe place.
- You will receive the same in your email id and phone number as well.
Step 3: Completion of Application Form
- Fill the details like Personal, contact, educational, work experience etc.
- Ensure extra care while entering the information. Any changes in future will not be entertained.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
- There are two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link to upload the document.
- Browse the file on your device and select it.
- Finally, Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Step 5: Submission of details
- Verify all the data by choosing the option ‘Validate your details’.
- Finally, click on ‘Final Submit Button’ to submit your application.
- Modify the details, if required.
Step 6: Online Fee Payment
- Pay the application fee via selecting ‘Payment’ Tab.
- While paying the fee wait for the confirmation by the server. Do not refresh and click on the back button in any case.
- On successful submission, an e-receipt will generate containing your transaction details.
- Download the e-receipt and completely filled application form for the future reference.
- Close your browser window after completing the process.
Guidelines for Uploading the digital Documents
It is cardinal that you upload the photograph and signature correctly in the application form. So, check the guidelines below to do the same.
Ensure that your face is clearly seen. In case you have spectacles, then make sure that there is no reflection in your eyes. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable except religious headwear. Though face must be completely visible
- Size: Recent and passport size of file size between 20kb–50kb.
- Background: Light colored preferably white.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels
- Image Format: JPG or JPEG
While uploading the signature ensure that they are appropriately covering the available space. So, they must be clearly visible and especially not in capital letters. You sign must match while giving your attendance in the examination hall.
- Process: Sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels
- Size: 10kb – 20kb
- Image Format: JPG or JPEG
Insofar, details regarding MAH MBA CET Application Form 2019 is according to the last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Government of Maharashtra releases MBA CET information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more information, you can download the last year Information Brochure Here.