MICAT 2019 Admit Card – Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad (MICA) has released MICAT Admit Card 2019 for the second session on February 04, 2019. Candidates who have applied for PGDM programme can download MICAT 2 Admit Card 2019 from the official website, mica,ac.in.The link to access the MICAT 2019 Call Letters is available below. Test takers need the user id and password to download MICAT 2019 Admit Card. On the examination day, you must carry the hall ticket and the photo identity proof in original. For more information regarding MICAT 2019 Admit Card instruction and important documents, you can refer to the article given below.
MICAT 2019 Admit Card
After the conduction of the exam, MICA starts the admission procedure on the basis of MICAT 2019 and CAT/XAT scores. In the previous batch, a total of 748 candidates were selected for GE-PI round. The result for MICAT-II is releasing on February 19, 2019.
MICAT 2019 Admit Card Dates – The candidates can check the complete schedule of the same to keep the track of future events.
|MICAT 2019 Admit Card||MICAT II||MICAT I|
|Admit Card Release||04 Feb 2019|
27 Nov 2018
|Admit Card will available until||09 Feb 2019||01 Dec 2018|
|Examination Date||09 Feb 2019|
01 Dec 2018
Admit Card: Click Here to download the PGDM-C MICAT 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download MICAT 2019 Admit Card?
The process to download the MICAT-I and MICAT-II is same. Just download the MICAT 2019 Admit Card in the notified window only. If you are giving the entrance exam for both the sessions, then you have to download the Call Letters for both of them separately. To access your MICAT 2019 Admit Card, you can follow the steps given below.
- Click on the direct link available above to download MICAT Admit Card 2019.
- In the new window, you will see MICAT Login window.
- Now in the available field, enter your user id and password.
- Download the MICAT Admit Card 2019 in PDF format.
- Take atleast two print out of the call letter for future reference.
- Keep your MICAT 2019 Admit Card safe until the completion of Admission Process.
Check: MICAT 2019 Books
Important Information on MICAT 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the MICAT 2019 Admit Card, you must check the admit card the thoroughly. In case you find any error, please contact the concerned authorities immediately on the MICA website. The important information to be checked are:
- Candidates’ Name
- Roll Number
- Test Venue, Dates and Timings
- Candidates Photograph and signature
Read the important information given on the admit card carefully.
Important Documents to Carry on Examination Day
On the examination day, it is essential that candidate carry the important documents with them. Without it, you will not get the entry in the test center. So, remember to keep the following items in your exam kit.
- Two hard copies of MICAT 2019 Admit Card
- Photograph identity proof
It is necessary that you carry the MICAT 2019 Admit Card on the day of examination. Without it and ID proof, you will not get the entry in the examination hall. As these documents will help the invigilator to verify your identity. So, remember to take them with you on the D-day.
ID Proof can be one of the items given below
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
Important Exam Instruction
After downloading the MICAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates must read all the important instructions available on the hall ticket.
- Candidates must carefully check the reporting time and reach the exam centre on time.
- Check the exam centre and locate the same physically or via google maps.
- On the exam day, remember to take all the important documents.
- Follow all the invigilator instructions on the test day.
- Do not carry any items eg electronic items, exam related material etc that can lead to the cancellation of the paper.
MICAT 2019 Exam Centres
MICAT 2019 will take place in 48 exam city all over India. On the MICAT Admit Card 2019, you will find the exam centre in the following cities. It is advisable that you locate the exam centre atleast one day before the exam.
Know about PGDM-C programme
This is the flagship course by MICA. Candidates interested in advertising, PR, marketing can appear in the admission process to get the good academic exposure by MICA.
- Number of years -2
- Fees – Rs 16,50, 000. (approx)
- Approval by – All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Aim and Focus – communication and community outreach
- Scholarship – 5 Each year
MICAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Before the exam, just have a quick glance at the marking scheme, duration of the exam, number of questions and sections of MICAT 2019. Check the complete exam pattern below. Check MICAT 2019 Syllabus.
Mode of Examination
- It is a Computer-based online test.
- The maximum time for the test is 2 Hours and 45 Minutes.
- The paper will be in English language only.
Number/ Type of Questions
- There are around 145 questions in the exam. (Number of questions are not pre-defined)
- There are 6 sections in the exam.
- There is a mix of Subjective and Objective questions.
- There is 1 mark for each correct answer
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Logical Reasoning||25 – 27|
|Analytical and Verbal Ability||25|
MICAT 2019 Sample Paper
After the release of MICAT 2019 Admit Card, only a few days will be left for the exam. Thus, it is the high time to boost your preparation. so, for better preparation, you can refer to the sample paper available at the official website of MICA.
MICAT 2019 Mock Test
MICA releases the mock test link 3-4 days before the examination. Candidates who have registered for the examination can only attempt the sample test. In order to access the link, candidates must log in at mica.ac.in using the registration id and password. The mock test helps to identify the types of questions that could appear in the examination. Apart from it, candidates cal also practise the sample papers given above.
MICAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Since only a few days has been left for MICAT 2019, candidates can refer these tips for the better preparation.
- For Mathematics and Data Interpretation, good preparation of CAT is sufficient. The number and types of questions are more or less similar to CAT.
- In the logical reasoning section, candidates must focus on topics like Critical Reasoning, Visual Reasoning, analytical reasoning25 Feb 2019, and Data Sufficiency.
- For the writing section, practice a little bit daily and try to write on one topic base on hot topics. Having a knowledge of political and social issues will help to write better on exam day.
- While attempting the reading comprehension, focus on a central idea, tone, and flow of the passage.
- For general awareness section, read newspapers regularly. Importantly focus on topics like business, economics, and politics. Also, topics like who is who, science, the universe, computers, famous personality etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it necessary to carry a colored print out of MICAT Admit Card 2019?
A. No, but colored print out of MICAT 2019 Admit Card will help the identification process easier.
Q. Will I able to change the test centre that is available on the MICAT Admit Card 2019?
A. No, the decision for the exam centre is final, you will able to change the same.
Q. What if there are any errors in my MICAT Admit Card 2019?
A. In such a case, you must contact MICAT authorities immediately.
Q. What are the placement statistics at MICA?
A. The university offers 100% placement assistance to students.
MICAT 2019 Result
Once the examination is over, the exam conducting body releases the exam result at mica.ac.in. The result releases in the form of scorecard containing the sectional and overall scores in the test. On the basis of these scores, candidates will be called for the next round of selection process. Also, candidates performance in CAT/ XAT is also taken into consideration.
MICA Admission Test (MICA) is a computer-based test conducted by MICA institute. In order to take admission in the PGDM-C programme, it is necessary to appear for the entrance exam along with CAT/XAT/GMAT. The total number of seats in the programme is 180 which may likely increase.
The PGDM-C programme focuses on providing quality education to students in Strategic Marketing and Communication. Last year, 2854 and 4662 candidates applied for MICAT-1 and MICAT-2 respectively. According to previous year trends, it is noticed that the number of candidates for MICAT2 is generally more.
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad is one of the top and first college in Asia Pacific Region offering Marketing and Communication. The 3 major programmes offered by it are Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communication (PGDM-C), (CCC) – Crafting Creative Communication as well as Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM)– Communication.
In case of any queries and doubts, please ask in the comments below.