MICAT 2019 Registration – MICA has started the MICAT Registration 2019 for the window 2 on December 20, 2018. The MICAT 2019 Application Form has been available until January 30, 2019. Candidates have got only 42 days to register for the exam. The aspirants can register online at mica.ac.in. Also, a direct link for registration is provided on this page. One point to note is that the aspirants should ensure that they should enter only correct information and should verify the details entered by them in the MICAT Application Form 2019 before the final submission. The candidates may not get an opportunity to edit details in the MICAT 2019 Application Form. The candidates can register for MICAT II 2019 from January 03, 2018. Students can check complete details about MICAT 2019 Registration from this page.
MICAT 2019 Registration
MICAT 2019 conducted the registration process twice for admission in the academic year 2019-21. You can have the choice to appear for either MICAT I or MICAT II. The MICAT 2019 Registration for window 1 is already over. The details of complete MICAT 2019 Registration for both the sessions are available in the table below.
|MICAT Registration 2019||Important Dates|
|Opening date of Application Form||23 August 2018|
20 Dec 2018
|Closing date of MICAT 2019 Application Form||20 Nov 2018||30 Jan 2019|
|MICAT 2019 Exam Date|
01 Dec 2018
|09 Feb 2019|
MICAT 2019 Application Fees
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1985/- to register for the entrance exam. The registration fee is payable by online mode only using the Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Important Documents to keep for MICAT Registration 2019
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready so that they can fill-in correct information in the MICAT 2019 Application Form:
- Class 10th, 12th, graduation certificates to fill in academic information
- Class 10th certificate to fill in Date fo birth
- Aadhaar card
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Debit Card/ Credit Card to pay the registration fee
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature
Things You Should Consider Before Doing MICAT 2019 Registration
Before you begin the process it is recommended to mark the following points and then start the process:
- Keep all your documents of the qualifying exam and other documents handy before starting the MICAT registration 2019.
- You must have a valid email and mobile number as all future communications will be done through these mediums only.
- Carefully upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications to avoid the chances of getting your application form rejected.
- Scan the photograph and signature and keep it ready to be uploaded. The format and size of it have already been explained above.
- After you have paid the application fee, wait for some time as a server may take time to verify the payment. Also, do not press refresh or back button while payment is in process.
- Complete MICAT 2019 Registration as early as possible to avoid last moment hustle.
How to Do MICAT 2019 Registration?
In order to do MICAT 2019 Registration, you need to primarily check the eligibility criteria as specified by MICA. After you have checked the criteria proceed to register for the exam. Below we have illustrated the steps of registration. Follow it and fill the form successfully.
Step 1: Register online for MICAT 2019
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page. Next, click on the link for “New Registration” to proceed further.
- To register online you have to enter details such as your name, mobile number, email address.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Once you submit the registration details, the login credential will be sent to your registered email id.
- Use MICAT login and enter your login credentials (i) Login ID and (ii) Password. After login, a tab with ‘Go to Application Form’ appears on the top right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Fill in Details in MICAT 2019 Application
- When the MICAT 2019 Application Form appears on the screen, you need to provide the following details:
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Name of the Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Candidate’s complete address
- Alternate email id
- Choice of center for MICAT
- In this section, you need to information about Class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Master/ PG details
- Also, you need to choose the work experience from the drop-down menu.
CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score
- You need to enter the details of the entrance test score. After receiving your CAT score, XAT Registration No. and GMAT score, you need to update the details on the website on or before 30th January 2019.
- In the end, you have to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature with specifications as stated in the below table:
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- To complete the MICAT 2019 application form filling process, pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The fee is the same for all the applicants who wish to appear for the examination. To pay MICAT 2019 registration fee, you can opt for Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- As soon as MICAT 2019 Registration is complete take a print out of the application form for future reference.
MICAT 2019 Test Centers
The entrance test for MICAT 2019 is going to be held at the following test cities. Also, the candidates need to give at least 03 choices of the test center as per their convenience.
If you have any queries about MICAT 2019 Registration, then let us know in the comment section below.