MIT School of Management Pune 2019 – Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune which is now known as MIT World peace University started in 1983 by Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad Founder, Executive President, and Managing Trustee. MIT offers various Management & Postgraduate programs MIT school of management has total 420 seats in the campus of Pune. MIT Pune will accept the CAT, MAT, XAT, and ATMA scores for the candidates willing to take admission in Various programs offered by MIT School of Management Pune. The score of MAH-CET 2019 is also accepted by the MIT School of Management Pune. Candidates who will qualify the eligibility criteria prescribed by the conducting body will be eligible to take admission in the course. To know the complete details about MIT School of Management Pune 2019, check the page below.
MIT School of Management Pune 2019
Candidates willing to take admission will be required to fill the application form for the management courses. Candidates will also be selected on the basis of CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, and all CET examinations.
|MIT School of Management Pune 2019||Important Dates|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|CAT Exam Date||25 Nov 2018|
|XAT Exam Date||06 Jan 2019|
|MAT Exam Date||09 Dec and 15 Dec 2018|
|ATMA Exam Date||Jan, Feb, May, June & Aug 2018|
|CET Exam Date||10 and 11 Mar 2018|
Candidates can check the links of exam scores which is accepted by the MIT School of Management Pune 2019.
MIT School of Management Pune Admission Courses 2019
MIT School of Management Pune offers various management and postgraduate programmes. The most famous Program is MBA which is of Two Years duration and divided into Six trimesters. In the Third and Fourth semesters, specialization is offered to the candidates for which they have applied. The programs Offered are listed below.
- MBA- General
- MBA- Banking and Finance
- MBA- Telecom Management
- MBA- Lighting and Energy Management
- MBA- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MBA- Construction and Project Management
- MBA in Sports Management
- MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility
- MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management
MIT School of Management Pune 2019 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the candidates seeking admission in MIT School of Management Pune is mentioned below. If there will be any changes in the course fees of programmes then it will be updated here. Before applying candidates can have a look at the fee structure of courses offered by MIT School of Management Pune to have an idea about the fee structure. The fee mentioned below will be excluding the exam fees, candidates will be required to pay the exam fees separately.
|MIT School of Management Pune Course Fees||Fees in Rupees (per annum)|
|MBA in Banking and Finance||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Telecom Management||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Lighting and Energy Management||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Sports Management||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Lighting and Energy Management||3.50 Lacs|
|MBA in Construction and Project Management||3.50 Lacs|
MIT School of Management Pune 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to take admission in MIT School of Management are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid by the conducting body. The Eligibility Criteria for MBA courses are listed below.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelors degree (10+2+3) from a recognized University or by Deemed University approved by State / Central Legislation under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate for General categories. For reserved categories, candidates should obtain at least 45% marks to apply for the same.
- Candidates appearing for final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply but he/she should fulfill the basic eligibility Criteria as per norms laid by the conducting body.
- Candidates who have appeared and secured positive non zero scores in MAH-CET, CAT, MAT, XAT for the year 2018 are also eligible to apply for MBA programmes.
MIT School of Management Pune 2019 Selection Criteria
The conducting Body follows a certain selection process for the academic session 2019-21. Candidates will have to go through all the process to take admission in the concerned course of which they have dreamt of. Candidates will be required to go through the process mentioned below.
- Scores Accepted: MIT School of Management Pune will entrance test scores of MHCET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT. Based upon the scores, the conducting body will release the merit list for candidates who will be shortlisted for the further rounds.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: On the basis of the merit list released by the School of Management, candidates will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Final List: A final list will be then released which will contain the name of applicants who have cleared all the rounds and will then receive the offer letter.
MIT School of Management Pune Application Form 2019
Candidates willing to take admission for the academic Year 2019-21 are required to fill MIT School of Management Pune Application form. The Application form for MBA is available online. Applicants are first required to fill the Application form and submit it to the office. In the application form, candidates have to fill their Personal, academic and contact details. Candidates have to complete the admission process by paying the application fees before the last date.
Application Fee: Rs. 1500/- is the Application form fees for the candidates interested in taking admission in MBA Program.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid by Online mode (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking) or can also be paid by Demand Draft.
MIT School of Management Pune 2019 Result
The conducting body will declare the result after the successful completion of all the rounds. MIT School of Management will accept the scores the scores of MHCET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT. On the basis of that, the conducing body will release the list of students who have been shortlisted for the further rounds. The Final list/ result will be declared for candidates who have cleared all the rounds. The final list will be available for download after the selection process is over completely. Candidates will be able to check the same on the official website. The link for the same will also be provided on this page after the results are declared.
MIT School of Management Pune Placements
Students get diverse opportunities for final campus placements. More than 18% candidates gets package of Rs 5 Lacs P.A. However the average package is between 3-4 lacs P.A. Here is the list of top recruiters where students are being placed.
- Tech Mahindra
- Axis Bank
- Yes Bank
- TATA Technologies
- Bajaj Electricals
- Tata Consultancy Services
- ITC Hotels etc.
MIT School of Management Pune Ranking
- NAAC – Grade ‘A’
- NIRF – It has been ranked on 59 ranks in Top 100 B-Schools.
- Overall Rank – 77 rank among the Non-Government Institutes.
- CII AICTE Survey-2016 – platinum award according to CII AICTE Survey-2016