The Myra School of Business, Karnataka, is offering the PGDM course for the year 2019. The aspirants who want to pursue the PGDM course can apply for the Myra School of Business 2019 from the official website: www.myra.ac.in. The registration for Myra School of Business 2019 can be done through online mode only. The students will then be called for the selection process which consists of a personal interview. The students who have a minimum of 2 years of work experience will be considered for admission. For more information regarding Myra School of Business 2019 Admission, the students can read this article.
Myra School of Business 2019
Myra School of Business 2019 accepts the scores of CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GRE/ GMAT. Myra also conducts its own the entrance exam which is MET. The students who have appeared for the aforementioned exams need not appear for the MET exam.
|Application form available from||01 Aug 2018|
|Round 1||15 Dec 2018|
|Round 2||15 Feb 2019|
|Round 3||15 May 2019|
|classes commence from||Jun 2019|
Myra School of Business Programmes Offered
The Myra School of Business 2019 offers the following courses in management:
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
The PGDM course is approved by the AICTE. In this course, the students have to take up 32 courses, 16 core courses, 4 projects and 12 electives. Each course in the programme is of 3 credits. The students have to do a summer internship.
The Integrated MBA course is for a duration of five years. In the programme, the students can study in partner universities such as Dalhousie or Pittsburgh. The students will have an opportunity to make career in finance & economics, big data and data analytics, business management and many more.
Myra offers PhD in the following areas:
- Management sciences
- Information systems and management
- Development studies
Myra School of Business Fee Structure
The academic fee structure for the Myra School of Business 2019 has been given below. The fee structure for the year 1 and 2 combined along with the PGPX fees. The fee amount is given in Indian Rupees and US dollars.
|Fee||PGDM Year 1||PGDM Year 2||PGPX|
|Admission||Rs.50000/ USD 1500||Rs.50000/ USD 1500||Rs.100000/ USD 3000|
|Tuition||Rs.400000/ USD 12000||Rs.400000/ USD 12000||Rs.800000/ USD 24000|
|Facilities||Rs.50000/ USD 1500||Rs.50000/ USD 1500||Rs.100000/ USD 3000|
|Total||Rs.500000/ USD 1500||Rs.500000/ USD 15000||Rs.1000000/ USD 30000|
Myra School of Business Registration
The Myra School of Business 2019 Registration can be done through online mode. The students can visit the official website of Myra School of Business and fill in the application form. The students can follow the instructions below to apply online:
- Go to the official website: www.myra.ac.in.
- Click on Apply at the top of the page.
- Fill in the application form. Enter all the details required.
- Upload the documents that are required.’
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and keep a hard copy for future reference.
Myra School of Business Eligibility Criteria
The students who are seeking admission to the Myra School of Business 2019 must meet the eligibility requirements. The criteria are given below:
- The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The students must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam.
- The student’s extracurricular activities, recognition and awards will also be considered for admission.
- The students must have a valid score of CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ MET (Myra Entrance Test).
- The students who have a minimum of two years of work experience. However, the School accepts the freshers for admission.
Myra School of Business Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following parameters:
- grades/ scores of anyone out of CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ MET (Myra Entrance Test).
- Work experience
- Communication skills
- Performance in the interview
- The student’s ability to contribute to the class and learning
- The Statement of purpose (essay)
Myra School of Business Result
The students who will be selected for the Myra School of Business 2019 will receive an offer letter from the college. The students who accept the letter will then have to pay the academic fees for the course that they have applied for. The students then have to report to the college on the date and time mentioned in the offer letter. The admission process will be given in the offer letter.
Myra School of Business Campus Life
The Myra School of Business is designed to address the needs of the management students. The campus provides the students with a floating executive education classroom, six lecture halls, two courtyards, fourteen number of faculty offices, two boardrooms, a coffee shops, library and rooftop garden.
Official website: www.myra.ac.in