Narsee Monjee MBA Fees – Candidates looking for NMIMS Admission are also curious to know the institute fees. The reason is quite clear, all the candidates calculate return on investment before taking the final admission. Well, there are other many factors which matters while choosing the best college for MBA Admission. So, consider not only the fee but also look for factors like location, faculty, alumni etc. You can check the Narsee Monjee MBA Fees below.
It is also important to know that for NMIMS Admission 2019, filing NMAT 2018 is necessary. When the final result will release, the students will be called for GDPI rounds at different campuses. Candidates who will not fill the form will not able to participate in the selection process.
Narsee Monjee MBA Fees
The classes will start from June 03, 2018 for the academic year 2019-21. Candidates who will take final admission after paying the Narsee Monjee MBA Fees will only able to attend the classes.
NMIMS MBA Fees 2019 – The fee will be confirmed once the students receive the call letter for admission. Until now, the following fee structure is available on the official website.
|Course Fee for 2019-20||Fee|
|MBA / MBA HR Program||Rs. 9,25,000/-|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management||Rs. 5,50,000/-|
|PGDM Bangalore / Hyderabad / Navi Mumbai||Rs.8,00,000/-|
|PGDM Indore||Rs. 7,25,000/-|
Narsee Monjee Registration
Candidates who want to participate in the selection process of NMIMS must fill the application form of NMAT 2018. Once you do this, then fill the NMIMS admission form.
- Entrance Exam – Appear for NMAT 2018 and wait for the result to announce.
- Shortlisting – On the basis of exam scores, the cut off will release to invite candidates for the next round.
- Case Discussion – In this round, a case will be discussed by a group of 6-10 students.
- Personal Interview -This is the final round after this, candidates will get the intimation to take the final admission.
Narsee Monjee Admission Details
While taking the admission in the campuses of Narsee Monjee you must keep the following things in mind.
|NMIMS Admission 2019||Start date||End date|
|Exam||04 Oct 2018||17 Dec 2018|
|Result||22 Jan 2018||17 Dec 2018|
|Registration for CD/PI||23 Jan 2019||28 Jan 2019|
|Conduct of CD/PI||01 Feb 2019||20 Feb 2019|
|Final Merit List||–||25 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of academic session 2019-20||–||03 June 2019|
|Last date for admission||–||19 June 2019|
Important Documents Required during Narsee Monjee Admission 2019
- 10th, 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet for each semester/ trimester. Final mark sheets are acceptable if issued separately by the University / Institute
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- UG, PG Marksheet (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Refund of Narsee Monjee MBA Fees
Candidates will able to refund the NMIMA MBA Fee 2019 voluntarily. You can do the same by showing the original fee receipt to the admission office during office hours.
|Fee Refundable||Period of Time|
|100%||Notified 15 days before the last date of admission|
|80%||Notified maximum 15 days after the last date of admission|
|50%||Between 15-30 days after the last date of admission|
|0%||More than 30 days after the last date of admission|
Official Website: www.nimis.edu
For more information, download the NMIMS Admission 2019 information brochure Here.