The National Insurance Academy (NIA) Pune was established in the year 1980 under the aegis of the Ministry of Finance and other insurance cooperations in India. The academy offers dual expertise in management and insurance to the PGDM candidates. For NIA Pune Admission 2019, the institute accepts CAT 2018 / CMAT 2019 scores. Interested candidates have to fill the application form for NIA Pune in order to participate in the selection process. Apart from that, you have to register for the mentioned exams separately before their last date of registration. For more information regarding NIA Pune placement, average package, fee, result and more, read the complete article below.
National Insurance Academy Pune
The institute does not conduct its own examination. So, after the announcement of the result of CAT/ CMAT, the group discussion, and the personal interview starts for the candidate clearing the cut off of the institute.
|Online Application Form Available From||01 Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply||15 Mar 2019|
|Short-listing process from||April 2019|
|GD/Personal Interview||May 2019|
|Final Selection||May 2019|
|Commencement of the Programme||3rd week of June 2019|
Check the links for Important Exams for NIA Pune Admission 2019.
NIA Pune Courses
For NIA Pune Admission 2019, candidates can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The programme equivalent to MBA is available in two specializations. The batch size is of 70 students (approx).
NIA Pune Fee Structure
The institute fees for NIA Pune Admission 2019 for two years is Rs 11,25,000/-. The fee for the new academic year is sent to the students with their offer letter. The available fee includes tuition dee, hostel fee etc. Candidates get the hostel in order like this; girls students, reserved category students, and then other students. The programme fee gets revise every year according to institute guidelines and other factors like inflation etc.
NIA Pune Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to apply for NIA Pune Admission 2019 must clear the eligibility criteria. The criteria for the admission is as follows.
- Applicants must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For the admission, candidates must have minimum 50% in graduation. For SC/ST/DA students, they must have atleast 45% in graduation.
- Regarding the age criteria, 28 years is a maximum age for general students and 30 years for SC/ST/DA students.
NIA Pune Selection Process
The institute selects the students on the basis of the following rounds. Candidates must clear all the rounds to get the final admission.
- Entrance Test – Candidates must appear for CAT/ CMAT exam to take part in the next round.
- Shortlisting – On the basis of past academic scores, experience, entrance test scores; students will be shortlisted for the GDPI rounds.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview – Candidates have to take part in GDPI. Finally, on the basis of these rounds, final admission take places for qualified students.
Weighage for Selection Parameters
- Past Academic Records – 20%
- Performance in CAT/ CMAT – 50%
- Performance in GDPI – 30%
- Relevant weighage for work experience
NIA Pune Application Form
To take part in the selection process, candidates must fill the application form of the institute. So, apart from filling the CAT/ CMAT form, you have to fill the NIA Pune Application Form 2019. In the form, you have to fill the personal, academic, extracurricular, and experience details. Pay the applicable fees and upload the required documents. Fill the form correctly as the filled information is used to select to select students for the selection process.
Application Fee – The application fee for NIA Pune is Rs 1260/- which includes Rs 60/- processing fee. Candidates can pay fees via credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Documents Required – Candidates must keep their photograph and signature ready to upload.
|Dimension||400×400 and 2048×2048 pixels|
|Photo Size||Less than 500 KB|
|File Format||png gif jpg jpeg|
NIA Pune Placements
The placement records for the previous year has been available on the official website. The stats have been available for the year 2014-2018.
|Year||Average in Rs. LPA||Highest in Rs. LPA|