NIT Trichy MBA – The Department of Management of the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, (NIT Trichy) offers the MBA course for the year 2019-21. The students who want to get admission to NIT Trichy MBA 2019 must have appeared for the CAT examination as the college accepts the scores of CAT only. So those who want to get admission to the college must first apply for the CAT examination. They also have to apply for the college separately. It can be done by going to the official website: www.domsnitt.in. They have to apply online and then submit the hard copy of the form to the College. If you want to know more about NIT Trichy MBA 2019, then scroll down for information such as Application form, eligibility criteria, placements and etc.
NIT Trichy MBA
The MBA course provided by the NIT Trichy 2019 is for a duration of 2 years. The course follows a trimester pattern. It provides specialization such as Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and general management.
|NIT Trichy MBA||Important Dates|
|Online Process will begin from||09 Jan 2019|
|Last date to fill the online form||08 Feb 2019|
|Last date of receiving offline forms||16 Feb 2019|
|Group Discussion||March 2019|
Login: Click Here to login for NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2019.
NIT Trichy MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for NIT Trichy MBA 2019 is given which is as per last year. The SC/ST students are exempted from the payment of tuition fees.
|Association And Cultural Fee||Rs.1000|
|Students Aid Fee||Rs.200|
|Medical and Insurance Fee||Rs.200|
NIT Trichy MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to apply for the NIT Trichy MBA 2019. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must hold a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They must have also appeared for the CAT entrance examination. NIT Trichy does not accept the scores of any other examination.
- There is no age limit to apply for the course.
- Those who are in their last year and are yet to appear for the final examination can also apply for the course. They have to provide proof that they have passed the examination.
NIT Trichy MBA Selection Process
For the NIT Trichy MBA 2019 Admission, there will be two stages in the selection process. The students will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored by them in CAT as well as their academic performance. Then they will be called for the selection process. They will be informed about their selection through the post.
In the first stage, the candidates will be called for group discussion. In this stage, the students will sit in groups and they will be given tasks like speech extempore, case study and role play etc.
In the second stage, the students will be called for personal interview.
The selection process will be conducted at the following locations:
NIT Trichy MBA Application Form
Students have to go to the official website of NIT Trichy MBA that is www.domsnitt.in. The application form can be filled only through online mode. The candidates have to fill in the application form by providing the following details:
- Personal information such as name, father’s name, email address, home address and phone number.
- Educational qualification such as their graduation marks, class 10th and 12th marks.
- Uploading the documents such as passport size photographs and signature.
After the above information is provided, the students have to pay the application fee. Then submit the application form. Then the students have to submit the hardcopy of the application form and the CAT score.
NIT Trichy MBA Result
The students will be called for the selection process based on their CAT scores for the admission to NIT Trichy MBA 2019. After the selection process, the final result will be released on the official website. The candidates will be able to check the result by entering the login credentials.
NIT Trichy MBA Placement
The NIT Trichy MBA has maintained their placement records every year. The college has been ranked 29th for its placement performance. The students graduated from the school work in various industries such as banking, manufacturing, IT consulting, business analytics and public sectors. Following are the placement statistics for the year 2017.
- Highest Package – Rs.10.3 Lakhs
- Average Salary – Rs.6.5 Lakhs
Recruiters that visited the campus last year
NIT Trichy MBA Ranking
- NIT Trichy has been ranked 30th best B-School out of 267 colleges in India.
- It has also been ranked 8th among the B-School with the living experience.
- NIT Trichy has been ranked 5th best B-School in the South zone.
- The college has been ranked 8th best B-School for its selection process.
- Ranked 26th among the B-School based on its return on investment.
- It has also been ranked 29th best B-School for its placement performance.
Official Website: www.domsnitt.in