NMAT 2018 Admit Card – The NMAT by GMAC has released the admit card for NMAT 2018. Once the Registration fee is paid, candidates can choose test venue, timings, and dates. After the NMAT 2018 Slot Booking Process, you will receive an email from the exam conducting body. You need to take it on the examination day as a test appointment confirmation. In addition to that, carry NMAT 2018 Admit Card, photograph and signature proof. You can download the NMAT Admit Card 2018 anytime before the scheduled examination date. Just use NMAT Login Details like email id and Password to access the NMAT Admit Card. Most importantly, keep the signed NMAT 2018 Admit Card by invigilator until the completion of the admission process. To know what documents to carry and other necessary details, refer below.
NMAT 2018 Admit Card
In unavoidable circumstances, aspirants can request for the change in the test appointment by paying an appropriate fee. In such case, you must do it at least 72 hours before the exam date. The rescheduling fee is Rs 1100 (excluding taxes).
NMAT 2018 Important Dates – The NMAT 2018 exam has been scheduled to take place from October 04 – December 17, 2018. Check the complete schedule of NMAT Admit Card 2018 below.
|Scheduling starts on||03 Jul 2018|
|Scheduling ends on||16 Oct 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Admit Card will available until||Completion of admission process|
Admit Card: Avail the admit card at the official website of NMAT here www.nmat.org.in.
How to Download the NMAT 2018 Admit Card?
Once you open your login window, you will directly see the NMAT 2018 Admit Card tab on the dashboard to download it. The important things to remember is to take correct documents with you on the entrance test day.
NMIMS Admission 2019 Open – Apply Now!
Download NMAT 2018 Admit Card
- Directly access the link given above to download the NMAT 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter your Login credentials like registered email and password to access your NMAT by GMAC account.
- In your dashboard, you will see Admit Card tab. It will be active only if you have paid the exam fee and scheduled your exam.
- Download the NMAT 2018 Admit Card in pdf format and take a print out of it.
Important Documents to carry on Examination day
It is important that you carry the following documents with you on the test appointment day.
- Printout of the confirmation letter received over e-mail.
- Printout of the NMAT 2018 Admit Card.
- Photocopy of the Photo ID for submission at the Test Center.
- Two valid IDs – One Valid (original and non-expired) Photo ID and another Signature ID (original and non-expired).
Note: Both forms of Identification must contain your name and one of them must contain your photo and signature.
Photo ID (containing candidate name and photo)
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
- UID ( Aadhar Card )
Signature ID (containing candidate name and signature)
- PAN Card
- Debit/Credit card
- Driver’s license
Please note that following are not acceptable as IDs on the day of the test:
- Photocopies (attested or otherwise)
- Notarised copies
- Learner’s driving license
What to Check on NMAT 2018 Admit Card?
On downloading the NMAT 2018 Admit Card, check if all the information is correctly written on it. Especially, check the printed photograph carefully. If the photo is blank or not clearly visible. Then, in that case, Contact the help desk on nmat.org.in. You can also contact at [email protected] to update the photograph.
You must know if the test administrator is unable to match your photo, then you will not able to take the entrance test. So duly check all the information thoroughly. Must ensure that the test administrator signs the NMAT 2018 Admit Card at the designated place.
On the Examination Day
- Reach the examination center, 45 minutes prior to the test appointment. Since identity verification requires atleast 20 minutes to complete the process.
- Once you reach the examination hall, You will have to submit the NMAT 2018 Admit Card and other documents to the test administrator.
- After that, he/she will call you to sign the attendance sheet. Following that, your signature and photograph are done digitally, which will appear on your test system screen.
- Make sure that TA signs the NMAT 2018 Admit Card in the appropriate place.
- Once all the formalities are done, the TA will tell you to take a seat in the test rooms.
- He will assign you a pen and rough notebook.
- On the further instructions, start your test in the invigilator presence.
After the Examination Day
- Keep your NMAT 2018 Admit Card until the completion of admission process.
- You can also retake the test. If you think you have not done well or can perform much better next time.
- So, if you are opting to retake the exam you must keep the same NMAT 2018 Admit Card that you carried in the first/previous attempt (signed and stamped by the test administrator).
- You will need to produce the NMAT 2018 Admit Card and get it signed and stamped at the test center where you appear, for you to retake the exam.
- You have to register for the retake 15 or more days after your most recent date of attempt
- Following that, You can schedule your test any time during the retake scheduling window (subject to real-time availability).
Note: You may or may not get the same test center as allotted to you for your previous attempt(s).
NMAT 2018 Exam Center
The NMAT 2018 will take place across 44 cities all over India including international cities like Kathmandu, Thimphu, Dhaka, and Colombo.
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon,
Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi
|West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur,
Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore,
Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata,
Patna, Ranchi, Shillong
For any queries related to NMAT 2018 Admit card, comment below.