NMAT 2018 Admit Card- The admit card for NMAT 2018 will available just after booking the exam slots. Once you pay the fee and schedule the exam, the Admit Card tab will become active. They will be available from July 03, 201. You can download it anytime before the date you scheduled for your examination. You will have to carry it on the day of examination along with other essential documents. The NMAT Admit Card will contain the important information. So, that test administrator can verify your identity. Retain the admit card until the completion of admission process.To know what documents to carry and other necessary details, refer below.
NMAT 2018 Admit Card
It is important that you are aware of the important NMAT exam dates. So, you can keep a track of upcoming events and deadlines. Since the official notification of exam dates is released, refer the schedule of NMAT Admit Card 2018 below.
|Scheduling starts on||03 Jul 2018|
|Scheduling ends on||16 Oct 2018|
|Admit Card will available until||Completion of admission process|
Admit Card: Avail the admit card at the official website of NMAT here www.nmat.org.in.
How to Download the NMAT 2018 Admit Card?
Once you open your login window, you will directly see the Admit Card tab on the dashboard to download it. The important things to remember is to take correct documents with you on the entrance test day.
Download Admit Card
- Directly access the link given above.
- Enter your Login credentials like registered email and password to access your NMAT by GMAC account.
- In your dashboard, you will see Admit Card tab. It will be active only if you have paid the exam fee and scheduled your exam.
- Download the admit card in pdf format and take a print out of it.
Important Documents to carry on Examination day
It is important that you carry the following documents with you on the test appointment day.
- Printout of the confirmation letter received over e-mail.
- Printout of the Admit Card.
- Photocopy of the Photo ID for submission at the Test Center.
- Two valid IDs – One Valid (original and non-expired) Photo ID and another Signature ID (original and non-expired).
Note: Both forms of Identification must contain your name and one of them must contain your photo and signature.
Photo ID (containing candidate name and photo)
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
- UID ( Aadhar Card )
Signature ID (containing candidate name and signature)
- PAN Card
- Debit/Credit card
- Driver’s license
Please note that following are not acceptable as IDs on the day of the test:
- Photocopies (attested or otherwise)
- Notarised copies
- Learner’s driving license
What to Check on NMAT Admit Card?
On downloading the admit card, check all the information is correct on it. Especially, check the printed photograph carefully. If the photo is blank or not clearly visible. Then, in that case, Contact the help desk on nmat.org.in. You can also contact at [email protected] to update the photograph.
You must know if test administrator is unable to match your photo, then you will not able to take the entrance test. So duly check all the information thoroughly. Must ensure that the test administrator signs the Admit Card at the designated place.
On the Examination Day
- Reach the examination center, 45 minutes prior to the test appointment. Since identity verification requires atleast 20 minutes to complete the process.
- Once you reach the examination hall, You will have to submit the documents to the test administrator.
- After that, he will call you to sign the attendance sheet. Following that, your signature and photograph are done digitally, which will appear on your test system screen.
- Make sure that TA signs the admit card in the appropriate place.
- Once all the formalities are done, the TA will tell you to take a seat in the test rooms.
- He will assign you pen and rough notebook.
- On the further instruction, start your test in the invigilator presence.
After the Examination Day
- Keep your admit until the completion of admission process.
- You can also retake the test. If you think you have not done well or can perform much better next time.
- So, if you are opting to retake the exam you must keep the same Admit Card that you carried in the first/previous attempt (signed and stamped by the test administrator).
- You will need to produce the ‘same’ Admit Card and get it signed and stamped at the test center where you appear, for you to retake the exam.
- You have to register for the retake 15 or more days after your most recent date of attempt
- Following that, You can schedule your test any time during the retake scheduling window (subject to real-time availability).
Note: You may or may not get the same test center as allotted to you for your previous attempt(s).
For any queries related to NMAT 2018 Admit card, comment below.