NMAT 2018 Application Form – The Graduate Management Admission Council has started the Registration process for NMAT 2018. The registration will take place until October 03, 2018. Candidate can access the NMAT Application Form at nmat.org, or at the direct link available below. In the first step, you can register via Email, Facebook or Google. After the confirmation of Email Id by exam conducting body, you can proceed to fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form. In the form, you need to upload the photograph and signature first. Further, enter the personal, educational and work experience details. Then, select the school preference and pay the application fee. Finally, schedule your test appointment to appear for NMAT 2018. Check the complete step by step process of NMAT 2018 Application Form in the article below.
NMAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates must fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form within the specified time window. So, to avoid paying the additional fee, fill the form as early as possible. Moreover, in the exam there is First Come First Serve policy is applicable. Thus, complete the application process fast to get your preferred exam slots. Check the NMAT 2018 Application schedule below.
|NMAT 2018 Application Form||Start date||End date|
|Registration||03 Jul 2018||03 Oct 2018|
|Scheduling||03 Jul 2018||16 Oct 2018|
|Late Registration||04 Oct 2018||14 Oct 2018|
|Registration Retake||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Rescheduling||03 Jul 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Re-take Scheduling||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Exam||04 Oct 2018||17 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply for NMAT 2018.
NMAT 2018 Application Fee
Candidates who have decided to fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form must pay its fee through online mode only. In any case, the NMAT 2018 fee is not refundable. The exam conducting body has recently revised the registration fee. Check the exact fee structure below. Moreover, pay the fee early to avoid late registration charges.
|NMAT 2018 Application||Fee structure|
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake fee||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
Mode of Payment
The NMAT 2018 Application Form can be paid online through the modes mentioned below. If a candidate wants to reschedule the test appointment then, you must do the same using credit card only.
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express Card
- Debit Card
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
Important Documents Needed for NMAT 2018 Application Form
Before filling the NMAT 2018 Registration form, keep the following documents for your convenience.
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Educational Certificates of Class 10, Class 12, UG, PG, etc
- Work Experience Details(if any)
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Online Card or Net Banking Details
Photograph Specification for NMAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the photograph in the NMAT 2018 Application Form according to the given Specification only. You must not upload the photograph which is more than 6 months old.
|JPG, PNG, GIF||Less than 1 MB||White only|
Important Instructions for uploading of the photograph in the form
- In the picture, eyes must be open and clearly visible.
- Face in the center, straight and clearly visible.
- You must not upload landscaped or rotated pictures.
- The photograph should not have a dark background.
Click Here for NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
NMAT 2018 Application Process
In the rest of the article, you can check the step-by-step procedure to fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form. Also, refer to the embedded images to easily understand the application process.
#1. NMAT 2018 Registration
For NMAT you can register via direct Email Id, Facebook or Google. The process for all is written separately below.
- Once you click on email id, then the following window will appear on the screen.
- Then, you must enter the following details in the form correctly.
- First name
- Middle Name
- Last name
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- After you have filled all the details, click on “Register“. Then, the following confirmation will appear on the screen.
- Then, click on mail confirmation to verify your email id. The mail will look like as given below.
- Then, click on “Click Here” to verify your Email. Then, you can log in using the “Click Here for Login”.
- Candidates who are applying through the facebook, need to enter the email id and password. So that, NMAT By GMAC can access your personal details.
- Then, you will receive the following message to confirm the details.
- Once, you “Continue”, then the direct NMAT student dashboard will open to fill the application form.
- If you choose the Google, then it will ask you select the Gmail account. From there, it will access your name and other details.
- Once you choose the account, you will be directly redirected to the NMAT student dashboard.
Download: NMAT 2018 Complete Syllabus
#2. NMAT 2018 Login
After the confirmation, you can log in to start the application process.
- Click on the Login link of NMAT 2018, and enter the email id and password you just set while registration. It will also access the same automatically if passwords are autosaved in the system.
- Finally, click on “Log in” to upload the photograph.
#3. NMAT 2018 Application Form – Photograph Upload
when you Log in you will see various tabs, then upload the image using the following procedure.
- After accessing the dashboard, you have to click on the “Photograph” tab.
- Then, click on the “Upload photograph” option to upload the image.
Click Here for NMAT 2018 Recommended Books
#4.NMAT 2018 Application Form – Personal Information
- To access the NMAT 2018 Application Form you must click on “View Form” given on the right side of the window.
- Then, the form will appear on the screen, you must fill in the details as given below.
- Date of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Native Language
Parents Information & Identity Proof
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photo Id Proof (Passport, PAN, Aadhar, Voter Id)
- Signature Proof (Passport, PAN, Debit/Credit Card, Driving License)
#5. NMAT 2018 Application Form – Contact Details
Once you have filled the personal information in the NMAT 2018 Application Form. Then click on Next or directly click on tabs given above on the screen.
- Country Code
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Primary Email Id
- Alternate Email Id
- Pin code
- City/ Town Name
- Building Number
#6.NMAT 2018 Application Form – Educational Details
Now, you have to fill the educational details in the form. Select the highest you have achieved to complete the rest of the form.
- Now enter the graduation details in the NMAT 2018 Application Form.
- Graduation Status
- Bachelor Degree Name
- University Name
- College Name
- CGPA/ Percentage
- Mode of completion
- Graduation commencement
- Graduation End
- Now enter the post-graduation details (if any) in the form.
- Master’s Degree Name
- CGPA/ Percentage
- In the last, enter the Work Experience (if any) in the NMAT 2018 Application Form.
- Experience in years
- Work Profile
#7. NMAT 2018 Application Form – School Preference
Now, you have to select five colleges out of total 32 colleges. In case you want to select additional colleges, then you have to pay Rs 200/- for each additional college.
It is advisable that you visit the profile of all the colleges before applying for them. As after the exam, NMAT will itself send your scores to the selected colleges.
#8. NMAT 2018 Application Form – Additional Information
In the last candidates have to enter the additional information for a record in NMAT 2018 Application Form.
- How did you learn about GMAC?
- Coaching Center
- Digital Ads
- Bill Boards etc.
- Your Current Background
- When are you planning to start management graduation programme?
- Other Exam you are planning to take
- Exams you have already taken
- How will you finance your MBA?
- Place of study
Now, click on “submit button” to complete the NMAT 2018 Application Form.
#9. Terms & Conditions
Once you upload the photograph correctly, then sign the declaration that appears on the screen. It is advisable that you read the terms and conditions carefully.
#10. NMAT 2018 Application Fee Payment
In order to schedule the test appointment, you must pay the NMAT 2018 Application Form fee for the exam. Follow the steps given below to do the same.
- First of all, click on “Fee Payment” tab on the NMAT student dashboard.
- You can pay the fees, once you completely fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form.
- Finally, check the status of the fee payment and download the fee receipt.
#11. NMAT 2018 Scheduling or Slot Booking
It is essential that after filling the NMAT 2018 Application Form fee, you book the exam dates as per your preference. Once you pay the fee, you can do the scheduling as given in pointers below.
- First, you need to login to your NMAT 2018 account. Then, click on “Schedule Exam” tab.
- In this Select the dates and timings of the test, you will see a calendar in which available dates will be highlighted. You have to choose the dates from available options only.
- Once done, select the test location where you can easily come. Check google maps to measure the distance from the place you are currently residing in.
- After that, click confirm and proceed. Select the choice wisely, otherwise, you have to pay the additional amount to reschedule the exam.
Finally, you will receive the confirmation regarding the test appointment and then download the admit card from official website of NMAT by GMAC only.
Official website: www.nmat.org.in
If you have any doubts regarding NMAT 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.