Looking for NMAT Photo Specification? You are in the right place. The registration process for NMAT 2018 has been started. The candidates can register online at www.nmat.org.in. However, one thing which you should note is that you should enter the correct information in the application form. Also, you should upload images in the NMAT 2018 Application Form as per the guidelines given by the exam conducting body, which is, Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). There are few things which you should take a note so that the correct images are uploaded and your form is accepted successfully. you can check complete details about uploading the mages in NMAT 2018 Application Form.
NMAT Photo Specification 2019
Here we have given some important instructions which you must keep in mind while uploading your photograph online.
|Image format||JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP|
|File Size||should not exceed 1 MB|
|Dimensions (width X height)||150 px X 200 px|
What Are The Instructions To Remember While Uploading the Photo?
The candidates before proceeding to upload images as per the specifications should read the instructions which are given below:
- You need to upload the image in portrait format (No landscape/ rotated pictures)
- The image should have either white or lightly colored background.
- You eyes should be open and clearly visible in the photograph.
- Your face should be distinctly visible, straight and at the center. Shoulder tops should be also clear in the photo.
What Are The Reason(s) for Rejection Of the Photograph?
These are the following reason(s) because of which your application form is rejected:
- Facebook photos and/or photos not having the above-mentioned<td></td> specifications of size.
- Do not upload photos in which the test administration staff cannot sufficiently authenticate your identity.
- Photos with dark color background are not acceptable
How To Scan Images For NMAT 2018 Application Form?
As said earlier that those who are applying for NMAT 2018 should upload it as per the specifications. Just simply follow the instructions as given below:
- First, you need to click your photograph from a digital camera. Look straight into the Make sure that both eyes and both ears appear in the photo.
- Transfer digital photo in the computer or laptop. Resize the image to not more than 01 kb. Make sure that the image of yours that your head, shoulders are visible and occupy most of the image.
- Now, put a paper with your photo in the scanner and scan the only box with photograph (do not scan the whole sheet). When you are scanning, most scanning software allows you to select an area for final scanning after initial preview and scan.
- Save scanned image as jpg/ jpeg/ gif/ png as “Photograph.jpg” or “Photograph.jpeg” or “Photograph.png” or “Photograph.gif”.
The NMAT by GMAC is a computer-based test which gives each candidate a randomly generated test from a pool of questions, delivered one-at-a-time. A student can appear for NMAT by GMAC thrice and the best of the scores shall be considered provided the candidate has applied to the institute with each of the scores.
There are three sections in the entrance test, Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, Logical Reasoning. The NMAT by GMAC Score is accepted by the MBA Institutes such as Xavier University, MISB Bocconi, Alliance University, etc.
Official website: www.nmat.org.in